Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (open)

Go down 
+6
Dimitri Carrow
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Basil Blishwick
Severus Snape
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 pm

She slowly began to calm down and get her breathing back to normal again. She rested her head on the table still chuckling quietly to herself. She saw the Ravenclaw girl look over here, she grinned and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 pm

'Rem.' Dimitri said, walking into the room. His voice was firm and he paused as he surveyed the others, his gaze unwavering as he looked around at the group. He stopped just a few metres away from them, his hands in his pockets, his posture was casual. And as Dimitri turned back to look at his childhood friend, his eyes held a question: why do you mingle with them?
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 pm

"Dimitri!" Remington let out a happy bellow and bounded over to him. "About time you showed up." He caught the look, interpreting it instantly. He winked slightly, his face turned from the others so only Dimitri could see. "The others were just telling me about a wonderful Muggle book," Remington said evenly, gazing at Dimitri. "Sparkling vampires, apparently. Fancy that, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm

"They're no help." she mumbled to herself once again. She said there, staring out into the Great Hall, thinking. She looked up and down the Gryffindor table, knowing what the girls had to be laughing at was over in the area. There was only a few Hufflepuffs at their table and Basil was quite sure it wasn't them. So she kept her eyes trained on the Gryffindor table, watching. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:08 pm

She stopped laughing and wiped away her tears. "And who might this be ?" She gestured at Zabini's friend with her head.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the phrase 'muggle book'. Students reading barbaric literature thought up by common little apes... somehow it didn't surprise him. He had gotten used to the fact that some of wizard-kind liked to pity their stunted cousins.
'Haven't they gone to any Defense Against the Dark Arts lessons?" Dimitri replied coolly. He had grown accustomed to Remington's bubbly nature over the years. 'They might learn something.'
He looked at the girl who was gesturing towards him and kept his mouth firmly closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:11 pm

With her head still on the table she turned it slightly to study the newcomer with little interest. Just another snake. Nothing new there. She moved her head back to its original position on the table. looking for thrills.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

He brushed off some dust that had collected on his robes as he peered out of a hole where he was watching them. He had a clear, whole view of the Hall but the people who resided there for the moment couldn't see him. He was sure of that, except the Gryffindor's of course. He was confident his mates would never betray him and so he waited there under the table. He watched the exchange between the Ravenclaw and, who he presumed was his friend. He caught snippets of their conversation. He watched Basil, who he realized with a sudden rush of terror, was looking at the Gryffindor table. He steadied himself and watched her slowly, not making a move.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

ooc - HAHAHAHAHAHA. Looking for thrills?
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 pm

"Come on, it could be fun," Remington muttered in Dimitri's ear as he gestured him closer. "A friend of mine, Dimitri Carrow. We grew up together. We had some good times, didn't we, Dimitri?" Remington grinned."Dimtri, this is Val Prince, a prefect, and that there is Wynter, who likes to call everyone child even if they're older than her." A sudden thought struck him and he grinned. "Do you even call Professor Snape child?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 pm

She began to scramble up the possibilities in her head. It had o do something with Gryffindor. She looked quickly over at the twins who were whispering to eachother calmly. Not them. She sighed, still thinking, still looking at the Gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 pm

OOC. It is seriously getting on my nerves -_-

She sighed in annoyance when the Claw introduced her to his friend and tilted her head to look at the pair. "What don't you understand about the word everyone? Should I spell it backwards onto your forehead?" She growled in annoyance. Children these days.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Dimitri snorted to himself as Remington uttered the word 'fun'. His best friend had a very different idea of 'fun' as opposed to most, and it usually included a lot of running, some fancy devices, monsters, and people staring. They both knew how well that ended sometimes.
He opened his mouth to greet the others but settled on just a nod, watching them aloofly.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Remington blinked. "I understand the word "everyone" perfectly. I was merely asking if you call Professor Snape a child, and considering Professor Snape would fall under the 'everyone' category, I would take that as a yes." Remington paused. "But that's disrespectful."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 pm

"Dimitri. Pleasure." she answered his nod before turning to Pumpkin. She had to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Erin walked back into the hall, looking quiet happy for no reason, she started whistling and a part of her wanted that to annoy Valery.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

He kept watching, he knew full well that Basil was watching the Gryffindor table but he doubted she could find him since he had cast a powerful disillusionment charm on himself. He was always skilled with a wand, McGonagall said so. He smirked at her looking around, he waited, crouching on his heels. He began to think. Even if she did find me which wasn't very likely, would she be able to harm me? He knew she harbored a grudge against him, but for Godric's sake, I'm the Head Boy. She shouldn't be able to do one thing against me. He considered the possibility of revealing himself, he decided he would wait a few minutes just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 pm

"Do I seem like a person that would care?" She stared balefully at Zabini. Hearing Val chuckle she turned to grin at her. "Do I amuse you dear friend?" And scooted closer to Val.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 pm

He caught the sound of a whistle and spun around, his attentions now elsewhere. "Erin Parker!" he exclaimed. "Good to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 pm

"You always do, my dearest." She said to Pumpkin with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Ooc: I'm still trying to figure out my character (deciding what kind of a person I'll be ), don't be surprised if I act like differently at different times.

"Remington." she winked and raised her hand in the air, "High five as muggles call it." said jokingly, making muggle references near slytherins often amused her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm

She chuckled and glanced at the new girl. "We should just move the Slytherin common room up here..." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Dimitri tilted his head, his eyes glittered as he was tempte to remind Rem what he called Snape. His lips twitched in amusement at Wynter's reaction to Remington. That boy did like scratching an itch. He turned to look at the girl that his best friend had turned his attention to. Erin Parker.
He felt his skin crawl slightly, sensing a charm that wasn't usually there. His eyes flickered to the Gryffindor table very, very briefly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

OOC Sensing a charm?
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:33 pm

She rolled her eyes at the girl who just arrived. "Yes, we should." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time (open)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next