Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (open)

Go down 
+6
Dimitri Carrow
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Basil Blishwick
Severus Snape
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Time (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am

ooc Leo and Cel always leave and arrive at the same time, they are clearly sleeping together.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am

He waved goodbye to Cecilia and Leo, nodding approvingly. "Fare thee well YOU TWO." He smiled brightly to Cecilia, Leo and turned to Pumpkin. "I am no boy." He said simply and coolly, but there was a hint of ice in his voice. "And I do smile." He insisted.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:36 am

ooc - I have never thought of that, Vine. o.O

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am

ooc: Don't be so jealous, Vine.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 am

Lily looked back at Cel and raised an eyebrow, what is she talking about? She smiled, "I'm always careful?" she laughed a little, and waved to the two Gryffindor girls "Bye!" Turning to the Slytherin girl she smiled and extended a hand "Lily Luna, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 am

ooc - ever thought she isn't looking at ANYONE in particular?
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 am

Cecilia glanced at the Slytherin table one more time before heading out. Tonight. Midnight. Prefect's Bathroom. Her mouth formed a thin line - she knew she'd remember. She knew she'd wake up, short of breath, heart hammering, and stumble out through the corridors to fulfill that curse she brought upon herself. She growled slightly to herself and headed to the dorms.

ooc I'll probably be in class when this is supposed to happen.
I ONLY LOVE LEO. She is my.
And I'd advise her to be careful even if it was Malfoy. Malfoy? Terrible. -shakes head-
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 am

ooc - ROFL.
Back to top Go down

Seeing Vine's antisocial reply she shrugged. She glanced at Hex. "You are male are you not? Or are you hiding something my boy?" She grinned wolfishly. She looked at the hand for a second before shaking it briefly. "Wynter."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:40 am

ooc My go. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 am

ooc: My.

Anyway, I am off, I'm all kinds of screwed up for my exams tomorrow, it's not even funny. I'll probably be a gibbering wreck the next time I see you lot.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 am

Vine stared at Lily after Cel left, what were they talking about now? Lily. He was obsessed about her, he had dreams about her until morning. He sat and stared at the clock, time moved so slow, it annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:44 am

He rolled his eyes, getting more exasperated by the second. "I am a male, though not a boy." He emphasized the last word, he hated being called boy as much as he hated being called Thomas. He glanced around the Hall idly, searching for something even the least bit entertaining. He had to try not burst out laughing when he saw Vine looking at Lily dreamily, he managed to, only for a few minutes, then he burst out laughing, a bit loud for his taste.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 am

She smiled again at the Slytherin girl, "I know." She knew who most people were, even if they knew not of her. Over the past years she had shared classes with some people and they still did not know she even existed due to her previous quiet nature! She looked at Hex and laughed, "awwh I think he wants to be a man!" she teased.

ooc: It seems I have a stalker...

Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 am

ooc - I am laughing so hard. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 am

She shrugged at Hex and turned to Lily frowning. She did not like being watched, nodding at Lily she made her way over to the Slytherin table. Sitting down she decided she has had enough coffee for one day and summoned some tea.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 am

ooc - Isn't my character technically of age according to wizard standards?
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 am

ooc I am already a man. Coughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:52 am

OOC and please keep it in your pants Vine.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 am

She rolled her eyes "Hex, what on earth do you find to be so hilarious?" She took a sip of water from her goblet, shrugging and looked around for the source of his amusement.

ooc: that's why it was teasing dear.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:54 am

He scowled at Lily playfully and chuckled, he gestured to Vine looking at her.

ooc - Yup, Vine is.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:54 am

"What is your name, Pygmy?" he asked Pumpkin with a smirk on his face, he was looking for thrills and she looked like a nice toy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 am

ooc - What do you mean, keep it in your pants? -Sniggers-
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 am

She grinned at him before looking to where he gestured. Frowning she looked away and spoke, "That's not funny." Her thoughts turned to the arranged meeting, and her eyes flicked to a clock. Not long now she thought and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:02 am

"Well, to me it is." He shrugged, still smiling, looking for a way to relieve his bo-redom. He gazed across the Hall and followed Lily's gaze to a clock. He knew he shouldn't ask but he did anyways. "Why are you looking at that?" He knew it could have a normal meaning such as classes, but he had a feeling that this was more then that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time (open)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next