Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)

Go down 
+6
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Lily Luna Prewett
Vine Lestrange
Rory O'Conner
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Remington strolled into the Hall, whistling cheerfully. His suspicions had been confirmed - he now knew that what he had thought was right. He had suspected that anyway, but it was nice to have it confirmed nonetheless.

Remington plopped onto a seat, swinging his legs on the table, ignoring the scandalised looks from the students nearby and the piercing gaze from Professor McGonagall at the teachers' table. Remington only slathered honey onto a piece of toast and took a bite, eating happily and watching the doorway as the students trickled in for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:05 pm

By the time Rory got to the Great Hall, he realized to it too late to change from his crumbled, dirty clothes. He tried brushing away as much dirt as possible, but it clung to his clothes stubbornly. When he walked into the room, he realized he had to decide where to sit. Usually, it was easy to tell where. But now, he needed to decide if he should sit at his table with James, the Ravenclaw table with Remington, or even perhaps with Lucifer. He stood there in the door way for a few moments, contemplating.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Remington spied Rory and waved frantically. "RORY!" he called out happily. "Fancy seeing you here!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 pm

He walked past Rory his cane free of its prision and made his way over to the Slytherin table.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:11 pm

The Irish boy smiled at his name being called. He waved to Remington. A quick glance the the Gryffindor table told him James was busy with Naida, so he made his choice then to sit with the older Ravenclaw boy. With a wide smile he moved to the one who had called him.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Remington finished off his toast, his legs still up on the table, and he grinned. "So, Rory, chicken boy, any theories on why there has been a sudden outbreak in chicken murders? This is serious stuff, perhaps I should put a message in to someone," Remington added thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:18 pm

The boy frowned again at the title 'chicken boy', but didn't comment. "I really dunno wha' could be killin' 'em, I dunno what all lives in t'e forest." He shrugged, answering honestly. "I don' think ye should tell anyone, first off we might get 'n trouble, or people might ge' over worried."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 pm

"Worried about getting in trouble?" Remington said curiously, tilting his head at the younger Gryffindor. "Alright." Remington swung his legs and sat up properly. "But honestly, you don't think people are over-worried already?" Rem reached for a Cauldron Cake. "I mean, they're worried about some writing on the wall, the Chamber opening, who would care about the chickens when the whole school is at stake? Oh yes, I have a point, don't I?" Rem added thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 pm

He shrugged again at the question. Who wouldn't be worried? They had ventured out after hours to the Forbidden Forest, emphasis on Forbidden. He peered curiously at the older boy. "Ye aren't about the writing?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm

"Me? Oh no." Remington laughed. "I'm a pureblood, I have nothing to worry about, trust me." Remington bent slightly closer to Rory, staring. "What about you?" he asked, softly. "Are you worried?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Lemon walked into a Great Hall still abuzz with meaningless natter about Filche's cat. Personally, she couldn't care less. A cat? They were all luck it was just a cat and not a student.
Ousting a second year from her usual seat at the end of the table, Lemon sits back with her coffee quietly watching the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Rory blinked a few times as the older boy leaned closer, not exactly sure if he should tell the truth for fear of being rejected. "Pureblood meself as well." He said finally. "But I 's'pose I still fit under 'enemies of the heir'."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm

"Oh, really, now?" Remington raised his eyebrows interestedly and leant back. "And why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Rory kept his gaze on the older boy, watching for his reactions. "T'e O'Conners 're considered blood traitors."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 pm

"Ohhhh." Remington stared at Rory with a lazy grin on his face. "Well, then. Maybe you should be worried."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm

The boy worried his lip and fidgeted a bit but didn't say anything more.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Remington continued to stare at Rory seriously for a moment, before he burst out laughing and ruffled his hair. "I'm only joking, Rory! Gosh, lighten up - I'm sure you won't even be considered." Remington took a bite of his cake and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Rory only rolled his eyes, an unusual reaction from him, as he was usually the one to join in any laughter. It wasn't himself he was worrying it for, it was his cousins, his family, who came first in everything he did.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 pm

"You'll be fine. And your family." Remington sighed, stood up, jumped a few times, before sitting back down. It was a usual practise for him.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Rory raised an eyebrow and stared questioningly at the actions, wondering what the older boy was doing.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Remington grinned back at Rory and waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, don't worry about me. I get restless. Too much energy, too much action going on in here -" Remington tapped his head. "I have to do something, otherwise I feel like I'll just explode and you wouldn't want little bits of ol' Remington over the walls, would you?" Remington laughed. He started to clap a rhythm on the table, while looking around the table. "Say, Rory..." Remington stopped clapping and raised a finger. "If the O'Conners are regarded as blood traitors, have you ever thought about doing something to change it?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

The Irish boy laughed at the display. He tried not to, really, but it was just so funny! When he quiet down a bit, still grinning, he pushed away the hair from his eyes again. The question threw him off. He stopped smiling. "Can honestly I 'aven't. Why?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Remington shrugged. "Just curious," he said evenly, gazing unwaveringly at Rory. "Would you want to? Are you worried about keeping your blood status quiet, because you're afraid of what other, more suitable purebloods think of you?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Rory returned to worrying his lip and fidgeting a bit under the older boy's gaze. He tried his best to harden his nervous expression. He remained slient for a few moments, trying to think of what to say. "I... I-I don' care what others t'ink of me."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Remington barely even blinked. "Good!" he said brightly, after a while. He stole someone's pumpkin juice, had a drink, and gave it back - much to their annoyance. "Now, I believe class is about to start soon, and I have to run back up to the dormitories and get my stuff." Remington smiled, taking out his pocket watch. "Hm. If I leave five minutes ago, I may make it on time." Remington winked at Rory. "See you later, Rory!" he called out over his shoulder as he ran out of the Hall, spinning around to dodge a couple of people leaving the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next