Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)

Go down 
+6
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Lily Luna Prewett
Vine Lestrange
Rory O'Conner
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 am

ooc pahaha
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 am

Cecilia said nothing as Lestrange left. She gave Lily a look of 'I hope you know what you're doing' and turned to Leo. "Come on. What Lily does is up to herself to decide. I just hope she doesn't regret it."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 am

ooc: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 am

ooc No, you can't. My character is just suspicious of you anyway for OBVIOUS REASONS.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 am

She shook her head and sat down. 'Whatever. She should know what's getting into.' She waved her hands. 'Not my problem.' She found a mug of hot chocolate and hoarded it.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 am

ooc See, I know Lily ;)

He pushed himself off the walk when Lily stepped out, he knew it. A victorious smile etched onto his lips.
"Lily."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 am

She raised her head, and looked at the Slytherin boy, seeing a smile playing on his mouth. "What?" she said, her voice hushed.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Stellberg

Zoe Stellberg

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 am

"I need to go and study...Bye everyone."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am

He shrugged and returned to the table, taking a seat beside Leo and Cecilia. His eyebrows creased together. "What do you think Vine wants with her?" He said in a hushed voice. "He's been acting a bit..." He paused - searching for the correct word. "Weird." He frowned again, he grasped a silver goblet and poured water inside, draining all the water in a few seconds. He waved to Zoe. "Bye."

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 am

Her eyes flickered over to Zoe. She grunted a half-hearted reply and took a sip from her cup, thoughts on Lily and Lestrange outside. Not your problem, not your problem, not your problem ...

'Not my problem,' she replied to Hex, rather more harshly than what she normally would have. She turned to Cel, needing a distraction. 'What do you think of them?' she asked suddenly. 'The Durm people.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 am

"You are weak...What is wrong? I despise this..silence. You bleed despair, I can..feel it. You need to let it out..scream. " He said and pushed her into a corner, making a thin line of cut on her skin with his wand, "I have to..remind you where you wound is..To remind you where I am.
" before it bled more, he healed it quickly.

Last edited by Vine Lestrange on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 am

She popped her head out and noticed to her relief. That there weren't as many people in the hall as she thought.
She she slid out from under the table and sat down on the bench. She reached over to grab another muffin and munched merrily on it. While she liked being under the table, the dust was making her sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:14 am

Cecilia said nothing for a long time. She just sipped her drink and refused to glance towards the doorway. "Who cares?" She said, finally. "Maybe they're just together." She remembered the way that Lestrange's hand closed around Lily's neck and shuddered.
Disgusting.

"The Durmstrang people?" She repeated and glanced down along the table. "Seem..." She shrugged, "Normal."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 am

'Humph.' Leo frowned. 'They know my cousin.' Leo took a big gulp, hissing slightly as it scalded her mouth. She put her cup down, glaring at it. 'If she comes back here ... I don't know what I'd do.'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:19 am

She whimpered slightly as she was crowded in to the corner, and took a sharp intake of breath as he cut her skin. "Scream? I've done that far too much recently." She looked at his face as he healed her, "I am fine. It's just... family." She didn't want to say much else, she had already been called weak, and she did not want more reason to be called it. "It is nothing..." she trailed off. It wasn't nothing at all, but she just could not talk about it. She glanced back at the doorway, wanting nothing more than to escape from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:25 am

He pressed his lips on her forehead, wondering what thoughts she had in this time and talked, "Say it. Don't make use Nott for this. Your secrets are my secrets."
"You know how sharp my..blade can be." he said quietly in a strangely soft voice.

Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 am

"You don't have to do anything, Leo." Cecilia replied, though she didn't believe the Professors could help them all anyway. There were too many other things going on. And she had hoped for a peaceful last year.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 am

Leo folded her arms. 'I'd be forced to put up with her. That's something.' She looked around the Hall, trying to see who else was there.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 am

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." he said as he entered the hall, he left Lion with Hagrid, Hogwarts students were too friendly and Lion always got over excited and peed on the floor, he didn't want to argue with Filch.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:37 am

She winced slightly. "You want to know what's going on in my head? Don't use someone else. Do it yourself." She sighed, realising that wasn't necessarily the best thing she could have said. "Fine. My family are.. non-existent. Or at least, I thought they were until a few days ago. My parents betrayed the family, attacked them, and dragged me down with them. They were killed and all recognition of them was wiped, except for me. I was left to live alone and raise myself. People are beginning to ask questions that I can't give answers to because then it would be ME being called a traitor." The tears started rolling down her cheeks, she knew it was pathetic and she'd always been so strong about it, but now.. "I don't want to have to pay for my parents mistakes." she sighed, slumping against the wall, defeated after her tame rant.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 am

ooc - Soz, I got too caught up in my reading. -.-
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 am

He tried to understand why she was upset but he couldn't.
"I don't understand, be more clear. Your parents are killed and ? You lived by yourself all these years, why do you start worrying now? You don't need anyone." he dried her tears with a spell, he hated seeing weakness.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:45 am

She stifled a yawn as someone else entered the Hall. Gellert. Another Durmstrang. Leo sighed and finished off the rest of her hot chocolate. It seemed almost like Hogwarts was crawling with them now. She wondered if any more would turn up.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 am

He snapped out of his stupor, he sighed, rolling his eyes, he hadn't been listening to Cecilia and Leo he had simply been lost in his thoughts. The water, the petrification, the trip to Hagrid's hut, the dead roosters, this was a conspiracy, a cleverly hidden conspiracy, but if you looked at it, put the pieces of the puzzle in the correct place, you'd know. There was one thing that didn't match up, how did it move, he though he knew what the creature was, but it's size, anybody would have seen it, he needed to let someone know but not right now, he'd had his suspicions from the start. He fished in his bag, he had cast the Undetectable Extension Charm on it, he had to wait for a few moments before his hand reached a book, he heaved it out, it was a thick leather bound book about Basilisks. He had more inside, but he would start with this one.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 am

He started ruffling everyone's hair by one by, "Hi..hi..hi..ops..hi..sorry, didn't mean to touch you nose.. oh, sorry. Hi...bye.." finally he sat down and started spinning on the bench on his quaffle like a turtle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next