Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (open)

Go down 
+6
Dimitri Carrow
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Basil Blishwick
Severus Snape
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Remington walked into the Hall. He had been given detention by that... interesting Slytherin prefect, Val, but it didn't bother him. Flitwick wouldn't even be upset - Remington could already imagine his expression: exasperation. "Again, Mr Zabini? Very well..."

Remington laughed softly to himself as he sat down at the Ravenclaw table. He snapped his pocket watch shut and slid it back in his pocket, patting it safely. He looked around the Hall, tapping his legs on the ground and his fingers on the table. Sitting still was never a good idea for him and he could feel the familiar onset of weariness due to the lack of activity. He may have been a bit early to the Hall, but Remington couldn't sleep. Remington rarely slept. His brain just couldn't switch off. He wondered where his friend Dimitri was as he fiddled with his chain.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Erin sat picking at her food, moving it from side to side not taking a bite of her food. She hadn't had enough time at Hogwarts to offically form her own opinion yet. This is going to make me feel right at home she thought. Alone.
There had been opportunities to join other students but for some reason she found herself feeling like their conversations were uninteresting. "I honestly hope this year continues to excite me!"She said before realizing she was now speaking aloud. Oh, now I'm going to be known as the Slytherin that talks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:21 pm

His tapping was starting to annoy even him. His head swivelled around at the sound of a voice. He didn't even care that she was talking to herself - he was just excited there was someone else alive in the Hall. He jumped to his feet and swanned over to the Slytherin girl. "Hello!" He leant on the table. "Alone as well? So am I. I always seem to be alone. Unless I'm with someone. Then I'm more just lonely." He grinned at her. "Name's Remington Zabini. Sorry if I'm disturbing you. But it was getting awfully dull over there by myself."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Erin smiled at the thought of a Ravenclaw near a Slytherin Table. This one is brave she thought as she sat back down. Anyone with that type of courage was fine by her, she smiled a little.
"Erin Parker..Fifth year, Slytherin." she announced as if the boy hadn't seen her robes. "What year are you, Remington?" she asked waiting to find out who exactly this brave individual had been. She had heard rumors here and there about the houses not getting along.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 pm

"Erin Parker..." he said slowly, drawing the name out. He nodded. "Good name. Well, nice to meet you, Erin Parker. I'm in sixth, myself. Ravenclaw. Obviously." He straightened up and stretched, before pulling out the bench and sitting down, oblivious to any possible glares from any Slytherins. Not that Remington would have cared anyway.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:52 pm

"Nice to meet you Remington.. So you dont mind im a Slytherin? Because history shows that my house do not get along with others." she explained and gave a light chuckle.
"So have you started your classes yet?"
Back to top Go down

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Pumpkin yawned as she made her way to breakfast. Glaring and growling at the students who blocked her way to the great hall, she stumbled in and adjusted her robes on her way towards the Slytherin table. Arriving at the table she saw another girl that Val was snarling at yesterday and some Ravenclaw boy. She just shrugged, she herself spends most of her time on the Ravenclaw table when there was no one around. Sitting down she loosened her tie and summoned some coffee and toast.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 pm

"Obviously I don't mind that you're a Slytherin," Remington winked. "I wouldn't be talking to you, now would I? Anyway, apart from Ravenclaw, I affiliate myself more with Slytherins than the other two houses. I was a Ravenclaw/Slytherin hatstall, you know, and you may know my cousin Blaise. Well, when I say cousin, I mean it in the loose sense of the term. You know, one of those cousins you see every Christmas and those family reunions - except I do see him every day, but my point is that we're not as close as I would be with, say, another cousin." Remington grinned excitedly. "Classes? Oh yes. I should turn up to one of those every once in a while, shouldn't I? What about you? Fifth year... you're doing your OWLs, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:15 pm

"Of course, you don't mind..." she shook her head smiling, /how silly of me/. She nodded slowly while he explained about Blaise Zabini. Blaise was friends with Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson. She also knew about Blaise's mother, a famously beautiful witch. Remington seemed to have those genes as well.
"OWLS..Right. That reminds me I should visit the library, it was nice to meet you. I hope we can get to know each other better next time, Remington" she smiled warmly and looked at the other Slytherin with short hair, having no time to greet properly, she smiled at her politely and headed out.

Ooc: I'll be back later.
Back to top Go down

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm

She blinked owlishly as the girl smiled. Turning back to her coffee she sipped it and spread some orange jam onto her toast.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:22 pm

"I'll look forward to it." Remington grinned and leant back on the table as she walked out. "See you around, Erin Parker." His eyes caught sight of another Slytherin girl. Blimey, lots of Slytherins around, where's everyone else? Remington moved down a few spots, stepping lightly. "Morning!" he said brightly.
Back to top Go down

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

She glanced up at the boy studying in slight interest thinking its way too early for such cheeriness. She propped her elbow up onto the table and rested her chin in the palm of her hand. "Wotcher Claw."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 pm

"Remington Zabini." He was still beaming widely. "Enjoying your morning? It's rather quiet in the Hall, I suppose everyone could still be sleeping. Shame, there's not a moment to lose."
Back to top Go down

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 pm

She nodded at his introduction. "Indeed it is." And proceeded to eat her toast. All the Ravenclaws she has encountered where odd, one way or another. This boy was no different.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 pm

He paused for a moment, eyes moving quickly over the eating girl in front of him, picking out random details and linking them back together in his brain. "You aren't going to tell me your name?"

ooc I'll be back in a bit.
Back to top Go down

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 pm

She smirked and looked back at Remington. "You never asked. But I shall humor you child. You can call me Wynter."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 pm

"Child?" Remington bristled, not liking her tone. "Wynter, hmm? Is that a first name or a last name? Or is it even your name at all?"
Back to top Go down

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Her smirk widened. "You Ravenclaws think you know everything. It's my surname. Child." And tilted her head mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Basil walked into the Great Hall, yawning a bit. She sat down a the Ravenclaw table, rubbing her eyes. Once again, she couldn't get any sleep. Which was weird since all her life she had woken up late and found that she had missed breakfast. She shrugs as she takes an apple from the middle of the table and studies it. Being pleased with the one she had choosen, Basil bits into it.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Remington laughed, throwing his head back. "I'd prefer you not generalize my house like that. I am a lot different to many of my Ravenclaw friends - I do not think I know everything, but I know I know everything. Well, not everything. Most things. The things that matter."

Remington gazed at Wynter, taking in her smirk and mocking posture. It meant nothing to him. He sank slowly into the seat opposite her. "What makes you think I'm a child?" he asked softly, studying her. "Do you think I am a child? Or are you just saying that to... rile me up, shall we say? Taking in your smirk, your tilt of the head..." Remington slowly leant his head to the side, mirroring her, "I'd say that could be likely." He returned to his normal position. "Unless you truly think I am a child and in which case I would love to know your reasoning behind it."
Back to top Go down

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 pm

She chuckled. "I do not need to generalize your house when you're doing a fabulous job yourself." She leaned back on her hands, her smirk ever present. "But no, none of the reason you mentioned. I call everyone child."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm

"I am not generalizing my house." Remington frowned. "Why do you call everyone 'child'? Even people older than you? I do believe I am..." Remington paused for a moment, thinking it over, "only one year younger than you. So, if I am a child, you are not much better." Remington sat back and folded his arms, still gazing at her. "A term of endearment, perhaps?" he suggested, more to himself than anything. That was how he thought - out loud. "Although the way you used it in my case was hardly endearing. More patronizing, if anything."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Val entered the Hall with a large yawn. After her conversation with Lily, she couldn't sleep, her head full of things to think about. Her mood was a bit better, not very much, but a bit. While she headed to the Slytherin tabl, she ignored the waving and smiling people, to get herself a cup of tea, as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 pm

"Oh, look!" Remington exclaimed, distracted instantly. "It's the prefect!" He jumped up and moved over to her. "Nice to see you out in the light out of day, this time," he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 pm

She raised one eyebrow at the boy. "Morning Zabini. And yes, now you can see my true beauty for real." She winked at Remington.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time (open)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next