Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (open)

Go down 
+6
Dimitri Carrow
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Basil Blishwick
Severus Snape
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Time (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 pm

She shook her head coming out of her own world. She looked about the hall, it seeming a bit quiet to her. She shrugged and drank out of the goblet in front of her and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 pm

She snorted slightly. 'Man, Hex ... Well, confidence is good. Confidence alway helps but ...' She laughed a little. 'There's confidence and then there's confidence to the point of stupidity. Do you remember who Lestrange's relatives are? His own father is in Azkaban, and believe me, I have a feeling Lestrange will end up in the same place. And as for Cel ...' She shook her head, shooting her friend a concerned look - what was going on between her and Lestrange? 'You haven't seen her when she's angry. That there, what just happened, that was nothing.' She shook her head again. 'Against one of them, sure you'd be able to hold it out. But both of them ...' Her eyes widened. 'I don't care how good you are. You'd be going down.'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Cel snorted slightly at Leo's analysis. "Who cares? It's not like I'm going to fight Hex." Though, she asked herself, who really knew? She demolished the rest of her bread roll. "Besides, you're one to talk. You should teach DADA in Lockhart's place. Might as well start up your own dueling club. If we're not careful... someone might have You Know Who on the underside of their foot this time!" She chuckled at that.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Vine snorted and sat down by himself. Tonight, midnight, prefect's bathroom, Lily and Cecilia were both going to be there and no one was going to know.
Perfect, he thought smugly.
My second day and I am already having my little meeting.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:58 pm

He chuckled, a bit amused at the look Cecilia gave him, she seemed pretty angry but Leo said that was the least of her rage. He smirked and turned away, rolling his eyes and nodding at Leo, saying not a word. "Probably." He muttered, or probably not. He thought, nodding still. He wasn't so sure about Cecilia not fighting him, if she was in her rage, she probably would if she was in one of her rages. He remembered back to the train ride with Blood, he shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 am

Basil picked up a few apples from the table and put them in her bag. She got up and left the Hall, pausing at the doors to look at Hex one last time. Then she contiuned out. I'll deal with him later. she repeated to herself.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 am

Leo snorted. 'Yeah, right.' But there was a tiny smile - she was good at DADA and she knew it. Her own Duelling Club, eh? Hmm ... She burst out laughing. 'Yeah, that'd be good. So his face could get squashed on every time someone walked.' She laughed at the ludicrous mental image.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:07 am

He glanced at Basil leaving, and he made a mental note to be aware at all times, she could and would attack when he was alone. If she could take him by surprise, he'd lose so he needed to be alert. He turned back to Leo and Cecilia, and laughed along with them, albeit nervously. Basil was out to get him, that much he knew. He also knew she was a formidable dueler, though not the best he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

Lily bounded in to the hall full of energy and headed straight to the Gryffindor table. Smiling she greeted people as she walked past, though most were too busy whispering about something or other. She took a seat near Hex, Cecilia and Leo, "What's going on.. Did I miss something?" She hated missing out on excitement, and was quite annoyed that she hadn't been there to see the petrified cat, but this didn't seem to be quite as big a deal.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am

He grinned at Lily as she appeared into the Hall, he nodded at her as a way of greeting. "Yes, you sure did miss on something." He emphasized the last word, and winked expecting Leo or Cecilia to explain. He sat there, the grin still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:13 am

Cecilia was cracking her knuckles as Lily sat down, releasing any bit of tension. She turned her gaze to the other girl, "Nothing much." She looked back at Leo and sniggered, "He'd have to have no nose otherwise it would break whenever someone stepped down onto the floor."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 am

'Hey, Lily,' Leo said politely. She sniggered as well. 'No nose? Aw, come on, that's ridiculous.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:17 am

Pumpkin had just finished whatever it was she was doing an bounded into the hall. Crashing through the entrance she bowled over some students not caring the slightest. Looking around she saw no one on the Slytherin table so she bounced over to the Gryffindor one. "Yo! Yo! Wazzup me homies! Hows y'all doin?" Her tie askew and a grin plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 am

"Oh well, 's'all good then" she smiled and grabbed a goblet, then filled it with ice water. She wondered what on earth the two girls were talking about and cast a glance around the hall.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 am

ooc Am I no one, Pumpkin?

Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 am

She stared at Pumpkin. 'Um ... nothing much?' she replied, hoping that Pumpkin had said what she thought she had said.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 am

ooc Vine is a super secret spy. :PP
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:23 am

He glanced at Pumpkin and smiled. "Hello there." He replied, a bit jovially though he was frowning at her, at how she talked. It seemed that Cecilia didn't want to talk of her and Vine's exchange and he shrugged. Her choice. He though idly, yawning, laughing quietly at what Leo and Cecilia said, he was still thinking about Basil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:23 am

OOC sorry Vine but I didn't read everything -grins sheepishly-

She grinned at Leo. "Good, good." Her eyes swept around the hall again and noticed Lestrange at the Slytherin table. Being in an awfully good mood she brought two fingers to her lips and let out a piercing whistle and waved cheerfully at him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 am

She looked up at the Slytherin and smiled, then looked over at the Slytherin table wondering why she hadn't headed there. Her eyes scanned the table momentarily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:29 am

She spun back around to Hex. "Hex my boy! It's great to see you smile again." She grinned and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 am

Cel watched Lily scan the Slytherin table carefully, and sighed to herself. She stood, tired. "I'm going to head to the dorms." She said, stretching. She looked at Lily again, "Be careful." And she nodded to Hex and Pumpkin and looked at Leo. "You going to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 am

'Nah, I'll join you,' she said, yawning as she stood up. 'See you later, guys.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am

She grinned at Cel and Leo and gave them a lazy salute. "Ciao mio amici." Then turned to the only Gryffindor she didn't know and looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am

Ooc maybe she is looking at Malfoy :PP

ic He frowned at Pumpkin and rolled his eyes at her cheerful wave. She looked like a pygmy puff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time (open)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next