Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (open)

Go down 
+6
Dimitri Carrow
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Basil Blishwick
Severus Snape
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Time (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

He ruffled his hair absently, making it even more untidy and messy then before. He smiled to himself, it didn't straighten, no matter what. He had tried to put it down many times, but it remained unruly and messy like always. He resumed ruffling his hair for a while before stopping, still staring at the group, curious. He wondered if Val would greet him, he shrugged. Now he knew that Basil wouldn't attack him but he had a queer feeling she would when they were alone. He shook his head, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:14 pm

"Quite the contrary, there is no time to waste. Dull conversations waste time and time is precious." He pulled out his pocket watch, flipped it open, made a sound of annoyance and clipped it shut. "I have been here for too long - I do not like my time being wasted!" he shouted out at the Hall. He glared. "Right."

He paused when he caught sight of the Ravenclaw. Tense. A hand hidden under the table - around her wand, presumably. Anger in her eyes. His brain jumped forward and he glanced at the Gryffindor table. The boy - Head Boy, from the badge - had surfaced. He was lounging at the table, ruffled hair, as though he owned the school - indicated a large ego. Add that to the mocking smile - no, cruel smile now: confidence. He looked back at the Ravenclaw. "Right," he muttered again, to himself. "Bad blood. Anger. Tension. Past history. Relationship gone wrong - or perhaps no relationship at all. Bad first impressions - and first impressions are lasting. Withstand time..."

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Val. "No idea!" he said cheerfully. "Stroll around the school, explore what has not yet been explored - oh, I like that."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:14 pm

She grinched her teeth and kept llooking the girl in the eyes, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Ooc James Potter much, Hex? haha
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm

A grin curled her lips as she looked aat the Ravenclaw boy. "Have fun with whatever you are gonna do." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 pm

"What is your problem with me? I can be a banshee too, but I fail to see a reason to be so. Enlighten me. Don't act like a gryffindor." she said and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Basil pressed her lips together. Keep anger in. Don't let anger out.She knew it was unhealthy to do so, but it would probably be pretty unhealthy to let it out now. She picked up yet another apple from the table and bite into it. After a few minutes, all that was left was the core. She slipped the core into her bag with the other two and sighed. She closed her eyes then opened them. Her eyes themselves had become less angry. She smile a bit and looked back in Hex's direction.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 pm

"I don't have a problem with you." she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 pm

"Fine." she said, clearly the girl was in a bad mood for some reason, she didn't want to continue 'bugging' her, but this was the way Erin went about things. She expected people to speak up when they had a problem.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 pm

He looked back at Basil when he felt eyes upon him, he smiled back charmingly making no move to talk. He couldn't decide whether she was planning to kill him or she was actually smiling, he was suspicious. He decided he would smile back, he was waiting, and getting weary of this. He knew she would wait, Basil was a Claw after all. His eyes flickered to the other Ravenclaw and he nodded at him, smiling thankfully for not looking at him while he was hiding under the table.

ooc - I suppose Erin. ;))

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 pm

She turned around and sipped her tea, glaring around in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm

There was tension everywhere. The prefect's jaw was clenched, her tone icy in contrary to her words. He looked between her and Erin, about to ask what the matter was, before he realised he didn't really care. Simple fights were petty, time wasting. Too much time had been wasted here already. He could not afford anymore.

He glanced back at the Ravenclaw. "Likes apples," he muttered. In a louder voice, he said, "Come along, Carrow. Let's go do something productive. I fear if we're here for too long, we'll get caught in a crossfire."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Wait, waiting, waited. She thought to herself and sighed. That's all she ever did. Quite bo-ring indeed. She began to tap her fingers on the table again. She bit her lip, keeping the anger in. Trying to keep it down. Trying to keep it off her face.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Useless shit, he threw the book in his bag like it was a muggle magazine. He already knew all of it!
Complaining about the class he had in the morning, he walked into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Out of the corner of his eyes, he spotted Vine entering the Hall. He nodded at him as a greeting, still pondering, and looking at Basil with that smug face. He scratched his ear and yawned, brushing the dust off his face. He crossed his fingers together again and sat there, bor-edom showing in his eyes. He noticed that there was some tension between Val and another Slytherin girl. He smiled at Val, stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm

'Agreed.' Carrow nodded and began to stroll out of the great hall, hearing the vague tick tock in the distance, the discussions in the hall, and the footsteps on the floor, and the clink of cutlery. But other than that, there was only silence. He mused over that.
Silence - it always ended in silence.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 pm

She saw Hex looking and winked at him. While she sat there, sipping her tea, she started looking at Basil and Hex. There was something going on between them, but she was not sure what.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 pm

His eyes followed the blonde Slytherin in. Old, too old to be there. A walk that signified respect, most likely pureblood. A loud complaining voice - again, confidence, arrogance, he didn't care who heard -

Remington could have slapped himself over the head. Of course he recognised him, he was the previous Head Boy, Lestrange. He nodded to himself. At least he knew his observations were correct.

Apart from that, he spared Lestrange no second thought as he walked out of the Hall next to Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Her gaze turned to Vine. She smiled, trying to keep herself from laughing. Basil layed her her down on her arms that rested on the table. Completely forgetting about Hex she started to mumble something to herself. She nodded and grinned happy to have finally figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Cecilia Nott watched two boys walk towards her and passed her. She looked back at them, titling her head. She didn't really recognise them, but they... seemed far older than they looked. Like they'd seen so much and was intent on sharing very little of it.
She shook herself of the thoughts and continued into the hall, wanting some coffee or hot chocolate or something.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 pm

She finished her tea and got up, giving Hex a small smile. She swinged her baag aaround her shoulder and left the hall.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

He stretches his arms wide, absently noting that two people were leaving. One was the Claw boy and the other was the Slytherin boy. He shrugged and glanced at Val, nodding at her approvingly. He ruffled his hair again and yawned, he gazed around the Hall, bor-edom seeping through him. He had nothing to do, what could he do? He waved back at Val, watching as she left. "Farewell." He said simply, searching for another distraction. Then he saw Cecilia, he nodded at her, smiling faintly.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm

"My my..who is here, long time no see, old friend." he said with a grin, unusual to see on Vine's face, he walked by Cel's side, matching her steps with his.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Ooc: lurkylurky
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Cel froze slightly, her eyes wide and uneasy, her hand going straight for her wand - ready to curse. She restrained herself, only just. She looked at Lestrange, her face strained. "Why did you come back?" Just when she thought she'd be free, that she'd have a nice last year.
But then Mrs. Norris had to go and get bloody petrified.
Damn that cat.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time (open)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next