Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time (open)

Go down 
+6
Dimitri Carrow
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Basil Blishwick
Severus Snape
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Time (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

"Shhh, no need for violence now, 'Cel.'" he said, placing his hand on her shoulder, blocking her movement, "I came back because I remembered our romantic vow to each other." he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Her eyes shot up to see Vine and Cel. She sat up, tilting her head to the side. Her eyes flickered to Hex once more, but then she returned her look back to Vine and Cel. Basil yawned again, Placing her head down back on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Cel gave Vine a look which clearly said that she would love to shrink him down to about the size of an ant and crush him under her foot. She reached up with her hand and, with a bruising force, removed Vine's hand from her shoulder. "Don't touch me, Lestrange."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm

He watched Cecilia and Vine, smirking slightly, watching the exchange. They clearly were angry towards each other, or at least Cecilia was judging from her look. He wondered what Vine had did to her, to make her so angry. He resumed watching them, a bit worried and a bit humored also. He eyebrows creased together in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Ooc: I wasn't going to join, cause I'm in a trolly mood, but I will now. ;))

Leo slid into the Hall, humming to herself happily. Of course, the music stopped suddenly on the sight of Lestrange and Cel - and her first instinct was to rush to her best friend's defence, but then she decided to leave them alone. Cel could handle Lestrange.

Instead, her eyes landed on Hex. A grin spread over her face and she moved up to him. 'Watch where you stick that nose of yours, Head Boy,' she grinned. 'Never know who could curse it off.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:08 pm

He frowned at Leo, muttering incoherently under his breath. He continued frowning at her. "What do you mean?" He paused for a while. "I was just watching them, if you meant that." He rolled his eyes, scowling. "And besides, I will only interfere if they start fighting." He said after considering the words, he doubted that someone could curse his nose off, he would curse their nose's off first.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 pm

She couldn't stop it from coming, she smirked. She smirked when she heard the words out of Leo's mouth, directed at Hex. She was getting ideas now. She sat up and looked up at the ceiling above her, in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 pm

'Indeed that's what I meant.' She clapped slowly. 'Well done, now I see why you got Head Boy.' She laughed for a moment, then stared at him. 'Lighten up, grumpy pants! Godric, do you ever smile?'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm

"Oh really?" he brushed his finger against her cheek, felt soft and hot, must be due to her anger but he wanted to mock her even more, "You are excited to see me. How cute."
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:15 pm

"I said," Cel repeated furiously, slapping his hand away. "Don't touch me, Lestrange. I will only ever be excited to see you when you're about to be dragged off to Azkaban. I will wave cheerfully as you go." And with that she drew back her foot and gave him a swift, hard kick to the shin.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm

She shot a brief, concerned look to the pair, and a grin flashed across her face as she saw the kick.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm

He frowned again, getting weary of this, still watching Cecilia and Vine, he hoped he didn't need to interfere. He turned to Leo. "Yes, I do smile." He forced a smile onto his face, it was a bit difficult and the smile didn't reach to his eyes, he sighed, exasperated. "Don't I smile?" He asked, to no one in particular. He turned back to look at the exchange, he chuckled silently, smiling, a true smile. It was very amusing to watch this, very amusing indeed.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

'No, you don't, you look like your favourite Kneazle passed away.' She glanced back at them as Hex did. 'Oh and about interfering - don't. Trust me, you weren't there last year, when Lestrange cast a Tripping Jinx on Cel.' She shook her head, shooting a dark look back at Lestrange. 'They still talk about it in the common room. I think Cel got a week's detention for the following duel - Lestrange, of course, being the "golden" Head Boy, managed to talk himself out of it.' She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 pm

He moved away just in time and stared at her in fake disbelief, "Look at those reflexes! It gave me the thrills!" he said, throwing his head back and laughed. "Tonight, in front of the prefect's room, our first mission." he said with a wink before sitting down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 pm

He sniggered again, a little bit loudly. "I don't keep any Kneazle's. Only a Screech owl, Derron." He nodded, smiling at the memory of his owl. "A tripping jinx?" He muttered to himself. "Nothing too dangerous, yeah?" He frowned. "Would Vine attack me? I don't think so." He mused for a while, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 pm

She seethed with anger. "I... won't." But, with a sinking feeling in her gut, she knew she'd have to. She had to attend... or... she closed her eyes and whipped out her wand, pointing it at him defiantly. She knew she'd get another detention from this but she didn't really care. "Stop mocking me."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Her eyes flicked up suddenly and she put a hand on Hex's arm. 'Don't move. Don't forget we're in the Hall - the teachers'll take care of it.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Vine raised his arm, "Mr Head Boy, Mr Head Boy! Miss Nott is trying to hurt me. I am scaaaared." his voice changed suddenly, looked around with crazed wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 pm

She just sat, didn't make a move to get out her own wand, didn't say anything. As much as she wanted to make a biting remark back at Vine. She didn't. 'Don't do anything too stupid, Cel,' she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 pm

His first instinct was to draw his wand and point it at both of them, ready to strike if need be but he heeded Leo's warning and he stood by, letting them get on with it. If a spell was used, then the staff would stop them. He eyed Vine, coolly, thinking. He gazed up at the staff who were looking down at them, he nodded at McGonagall who seemed to be eyeing the group sternly.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 pm

"You're scared?" Cel laughed with a slight edge of harshness in her voice. "What, did Durmstrang turn you into a coward, Lestrange?" After a few more chuckles, she paused, "Cut the act."
Her eyes strayed toward the Head Boy and narrowed. Stay out of what you don't understand. And then they went up to look at McGonagall who was looking sternly at her, mouth pursed, ready to reprimand her. Cel gave the Professor and grin but muttered a shoelace tying jinx under her breath as she lowered her wand. "Good day, Lestrange." She turned her heel and headed toward Leo.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:41 pm

She too glanced up at the teachers. 'You have to remember too, Hex, that if you joined, you would only make things worse. Imagine if someone tried to interrupt your duel. You wouldn't take that too lightly, would you?' Leo sighed and brushed her hair out of her eyes, noting that she desperately needed it cut. 'I know you're Head Boy, Hex, but you gotta slow down. Don't be so eager - take it from me. I used to be like you when I first became prefect.' She glanced up again at the teachers. 'You have to recognise that you can't control everything. This is Hogwarts - there is always something happening. There are things that you just have to turn a blind eye to.' She nodded at Cel, smiling a little. Nicely done, Nott. Didn't hurt anyone this time.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 pm

"Hex, don't mind them, as a former head boy, I understand. You have responsibility and we should make your job easier not harder." he said with a surprisingly soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm

He held up his hands, frowning at Cecilia, he didn't know what had just happened, during the whole exchange he had clutched his wand tightly. He nodded at Leo, taking her words in, he would have to heed them soon enough, like she had said. But he didn't know, he was far too rash and arrogant, if a fight broke out he would certainly participate. "I can hold my own." He said, a hint of profoundness in his voice. That was true enough, he knew he was skilled with a wand. After all, Avery had trained. If Cecilia and Vine attacked him, he think he would hold out. But he thought Vine the deadlier foe. He nodded at Vine, understanding.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Cecilia gave Hex a rather blunt look and then glanced over toward Leo. "I was prefect too. Three guesses why they didn't give me a position this year." She rolled her eyes and took a bread roll, disgusted with herself. "Blood Lestrange," she snarled to herself, taking the rest of her anger out on the bread roll by ripping into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (open)   Time (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time (open)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next