Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)

Go down 
+6
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Lily Luna Prewett
Vine Lestrange
Rory O'Conner
Remington Zabini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 am

"I've only ever been alone before, now.. I've rediscovered some of the family. And put them in more danger than they could ever know." She buried her face in her hands, "There are some secrets that should remain just that. Secret." She could not mention that she was already in enough trouble having lost the only thing that contained the unmentionable things that had been done. By her. She frowned, angry at herself.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:49 am

Ooc I really didn't get what you meant, can you explain? Your parents betrayed the family and they were killed, and you know about this?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:53 am

More people!! Why did I leave my safe ground?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:53 am

ooc - you don't need to know the details.. they took me with them when they went on the run, and after they were killed I went a little crazy.. that's all you need for now.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 am

Looks at the Hufflepuff, "Hi there, do you want to join me? IT IS FUN."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:56 am

ooc: Funny you should choose that one Hex. And, just a question, you have your own trip to Hagrid's hut?

Gellert was being too enthusiastic for her at the moment. She buried her face in her arms, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 am

ooc - Bare in mind Lils is a bit hysterical right now.. nothing that she says is going to make much sense :L
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 am

"No need to stitch the future to the past." he said with a frown, still confused. "I want to know everything. Through the bone...into the heart.." he said finally and tapped his fingers on his forehead, "As long as your emotions don't get in my way, you can weep as much as you want."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:01 am

ooc - Yes, my character journeyed to Hagrid's, upon hearing some rumors of Roosters dead.

ic - He gazed on the front cover, it gave no hint of what the book was about, no pictures, just writing, that's all he needed, he needed proof. He started reading the first chapter, the birth of Basilisks, this was a crucial piece of information, he read on and on, lost in the book, he needed to know everything.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:01 am

She looks up at the boy who had just talked to her. She said nothing back. Choosing instead to look at him in sheer terror and slide under the table again.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:12 am

ooc Hex how do you know it is a basilisk?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 am

She hung her head, embarrassed. "You must think I'm crazy.." she laughed slightly, letting her hair fall over her face. "I'll tell you everything.. Just maybe not today."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 am

ooc - He doesn't really know, he has suspicions, he doesn't exactly know if you think about it. Just a vague suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 am

ooc - Silence...
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:18 am

If he hadn’t had a very good reason for keeping Lily in a good mood, he would have forced her to tell everything.
"Crazy is something I am used to, I am a Lestrange." he said and moved her hair out of her face, "Go back now. Don't let them see you in a bad mood."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:22 am

ooc: Just watch it, Hex. You do an awful lot of godmoding. Just keep an eye on it.
I'm leaving/lurking now. Talk to you all later.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 am

She smiled and looked up at him, blinking away the tears, before slipping past him and back in to the hall.
ooc Leo's right Hex :L
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 am

ooc - Sniggers. Bye Leo, Scarlet.

ic - He stows the book away, yawning, this was no time for reading even if he was bored, books bored him even more. He glanced around the Hall, wiping off a sheen of sweat on his brow.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 am

ooc: I should go too. Cya later peeps!
Ic: tired of all the people she crawls out from under the table and slips out of the hall quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)   Some maybe not-so-alone time (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some maybe not-so-alone time (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5