Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A boring evening. [open]

Go down 
+4
Seeker Delacour
Leo Montague
Devon Hallowsfield
Valery Prince
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:01 am

Walking into the Great Hall; my bag, heavy with the many textbooks, pulling the shoulder of my robes down further with every step, I stop to fix the robes and proceed to drag my bag across the floor to the nearest available space at the Hufflepuff Table. I pull the nearest jug of pumpkin juice towards me and pour it into a glass followed by looking around to see who was here as I take a gulp of the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:06 am

'Ah really ? Romania, isn't it ? I heard it from Thorn, sounds exciting. And I'm sure going to do whatever I want' she nods.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:07 am

She watched the Hufflepuff walk into the room, not really looking at her. As she looked back at her book, her thoughts fell down to Earth with a thump. What was she thinking? She had a test to prepare for ... she could think about strange personal dramas that-may-or-may-not-exist later. She set herself the tedious task of organising her notes, glancing around the Hall every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 am

He closed his eyes, trying to control his temper, Thorn told people, of course! Everyone knows now.

He opened his eyes and smiled, "Yes, I forgot how fast word travels around here...I wish to throw some kind of a farewell feast for friends. You are invited, then. "
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 am

I notice a few familiar faces, but no-one that I had really interacted with. Wondering if I should disturb the girl with what seemed a rather large amount of notes and a book or two in front of her, I wave over when I catch her eye.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 am

She saw the Hufflepuff who walked in earlier waving at her. She nodded and smiled back, taking the opportunity to break, stretching backwards and letting out a long yawn. She blinked furiously, trying to stave of sleep. One more test ... and then you're free ... Just one more ...
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 am

On her way down from the library, Cecilia Nott spotted her fellow prefect at the Great Hall doors and frowned - she didn't realise Leo would still be awake, not with her Ancient Runes exam tomorrow.
"Leo?" She called, starting to walk over, "Shouldn't you be asleep?" Her eyes flickered around the room - a Hufflepuff, Val, ...and that damned Lestrange. Her eyes rested back on Leo and she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 am

She groaned. 'Urgggg ... I really should be, shouldn't I?' She looked down at her notes and back up again, only this time her eyes were wild and panicky. 'But I don't know anything!'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:24 am

Picking up the now half empty glass, and dragging my bag across the floor I go over to the girl.

"You look wrecked... are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 am

She nodded a greeting to the Hufflepuff and turned back to Leo, "Calm down. Don't focus on anything else apart from the subject and getting some rest. You'll be fine - you always are." Her mouth quirked slightly at that - Leo, the responsible one, was panicking.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 am

She jumped, flinching from the sudden social contact. She shook her head, trying to force her brain back into order. 'Me? Oh, I'm just great. Dandy. Absolutely smashing.'
Obviously her brain still wasn't working properly. She shook her head again, trying once more. She looked up at Cel, brown eyes desperate. 'Really?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 am

She snorted slightly at the sarcasm in Leo's voice as she answered the Hufflepuff girl.
"Really." Cecilia grinned, "Nothing else is worth focusing on or worrying over right now. Just one test, and you're free from your exams. Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:33 am

'A party? Would Dumbledore let you give that?' She grins. That sounded too brave. 'Whatever. I feel honoured. I'm always up for a party'
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 am

Flashing a smile to the girl who had just arrived I think that now would be a good time to introduce myself to them both.

"Hi, I'm Amelia, Amelia Peverell, but feel free to all me Twitch, everyone else does."

I don't offer them my hand, but make it more visible to them so that they can see it's bandaged and hope they doesn't think i'm being rude.

In response to the tired girl " Oh, that's good then... if you don't me asking, what are all the notes for?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 am

Dumbledore...The name itself have him an instant headache, the quaffle, the muggle loving fool.

"Who said I give a unicorn of what he lets and what he doesn't?" he said.

If it was the beginning of the year, he probably would have said something like "Yes, rules are rules and we must respect them", but he didn't care anymore, he had nothing to lose.

"Good to know, I will be honored too."

Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 am

She nodded, forcing herself to take deep breaths, to calm herself down. 'Yeah ... You're right. One more.' She nodded, face set. 'I can do it. No big deal. How are your exams going, by the way? Oh!' She takes the offered hand. 'Hey ... Twitch. I'm more commonly known as Leo.' She grinned, feeling a lot more normal. 'Leo Montague. and these notes are for Ancient Runes. Fascinating topic.' She scowled.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 am

'Sorry, I should have known you wouldn't care about Dumbledore.' She frowns. 'You don't like him ? What has he done ?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 am

"Cecilia Nott," She replied, nodding to the girl. "Some call me Cel. Some call me Ceci too... but then they usually get their foot stomped on and then hexed if I'm in a bad mood... or pranked." She grinned a daring grin - a slight challenge.
She looked back at Leo, "I had my Ancient Runes exam early, as you know, because it clashed with another one. I have Muggle Studies on Wednesday... and then Arithmancy on Thursday." She grimaced. "Can't say I'm prepared at all."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 am

She grinned at Cel's words - typical Cel. She nodded. 'Yeah, I had to do my Arithmancy one early as well, cause McGonagall wants me doing extra prefect duties on Thursday.' She shook her head. 'I would have never taken that badge if I knew it was going to be this difficult.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 am

What has he done...What a good question, it would probably take him ages to explain everything. He was the reason why everything sucked in the school, why his father was in Azkaban...at least a part of the reason, why he was repeating the year, why he couldn't be an Auror...

"He is wrong. He is supporting the wrong side." he said shortly, trying to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 am

"Leo, Nice name, is it short for something?"

I continue to drain my glass of the remaining contents and set it down on the table.

"Ancient Runes? What is that like then, easy... hard... not bad? and What year are you in?"

Turning to Cecilia. " You have Muggle Studies too?, Oh what what year are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:47 am

She walked in to the hall, holding a first years hand. "You should know how to get here by now, Dakota."
The little boy smiled, "I do, I just like it when you hold my hand. Marry me?"
She laughed and moved her hand, "No, I will not. What will Rune say to that? You and your little friends need to behave." She pushed him away and laughed, taking her seat.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:50 am

"Sixth year," Cel replied and then frowned at Leo, "Aren't you going to go and sleep, Montague? Or will I have to Stupefy you and drag you back to the dormitories?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:50 am

'Leo ...' It was the first time anyone had asked about her name. Everyone lee just accepted it, even as slightly different as it was. She didn't know how to explain it without going into details - details she didn't want to go into anyway. 'No, it's not short for anything. And I'm in sixth year. Ancient isn't that bad ... but it's tricky.'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 am

She sat back in her seat, raising an eyebrow with her mouth lifted into a one-sided grin. 'I'd like to see you try, Nott.' She sighed. 'But I suppose you're right ... I'm not doing anything here anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring evening. [open]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next