Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A boring evening. [open]

Go down 
+4
Seeker Delacour
Leo Montague
Devon Hallowsfield
Valery Prince
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:45 pm

"And I am Val" she jumps between the people talking and chuckles. "Very nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm

He picks up his wooden flute on the table and waves it at her. "Yep, that was me. Something I picked up when I was bored. I ended up carving it myself." He notices the exchange between the two and knew there was a secret between them. "It's a pleasure to meet you too."
He jumps as Val jumps out of nowhere. "Er... hello."
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Covers her mouth with her hand as a small squeal escapes. "Do you mind? I don't want to die from a heart attack this young, you know!" Then she grins, her breathing returning to normal. She looks at the slytherin girl properly for the first time. "Val, you said? Well, it's nice to meet you too. But don't pop up from out of nowhere next time..." she says, winking as she shakes Devon's hand.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 pm

She laughed at Val. 'Yes, maybe you should announce yourself before you spring out at people ... cough, perhaps.' She laughed. 'Good to see you again.'

She glanced down at the flute. 'Wait, you carved that yourself?'
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm

He shrugs again smirking. "It was fairly simple. Just a few holes in the right places. I didn't even use magic My family tends to be musical. My uncle showed me how to do it correctly."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 pm

She nodded, impressed. 'Nice ... So, you're musical, then?'

Last edited by Leo Montague on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Eyes the beautiful wooden flute enviously. "You have some skill in carving, it seems. That's a really nice instrument you've got there," she says, pointing to the intricate holes, then she laughs. "You could carve the pumpkins for Halloween this year with talent like that!"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm

She chuckles. 'Sorry, really had to do that. Pleasure to meet you Seeker. And your name is ?' She raises her eyebrows at Devon.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"Carve the pumpkins for Halloween...? What, there's a party planned or something?" He drank some pumpkin juice. Then looks at Leo speculatively. "Didn't you hear me playing just a while ago? What do you think I am?" He asks genuinely curious.
He holds his hand out to Val absently. "Devon Hallowsfield."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 pm

She shakes his hand enthousiastly. 'Very nice to meet you Devon. I loved your flute playing.'. She smiles at Leo. ' Hello there !'

Ooc - I'm in class so I might react slow
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 pm

'Well, there's playing a flute and then there's seriously musical.' She shrugged. 'And yes, there's - apparently - an annual Halloween feast every year. Big floating pumpkins and everything.'
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 pm

He shrugs as well. "You can't call yourself musical, not really. It's others' opinions that make the difference. Maybe when you know me more, you'll have a better opinion of it." He stops and thinks about this Halloween feast. "How many feasts per year are there here?"
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Eyes widen at Devon, incredulous. "You don't know about the famous Hogwarts Halloween feast and you call yourself a student of this school?" she smirks, but continues explaining. "The Great Hall is usually decorated, it's quite magnificent actually. Orange streamers, live bats, huge carved pumpkins with lanterns, entertainment...don't you remember from uh...last year?" she frowns, wondering if Devon was being serious.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:16 pm

She rolled her eyes. 'Seeker, he only came just recently.' She laughed. 'And you have a fair point there, Devon. And just the one, per year.'
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:17 pm

He starts laughing loudly at Seeker's expression. "Am I that unnoticeable that you didn't even realize I haven't been in this school before? I just transferred from the USA a few days ago. How am I supposed to know about the feast?"
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Looks from Leo to Devon, then nods in understanding. "Ohh, a new guy! Didn't think anyone could be that thick..." pauses, grabbing a pasty from the table and chewing thoughtfully. "Actually, that Crabbe and Goyle, you know, the slytherin first years? Well, maybe I'm wrong. There are thick people out there," she smirks, her mind wandering to Halloween and wondering if Dumbledore had booked any entertainment this year.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 pm

He smirks remembering the two boys she was talking about. He had just met them last night in the common room.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 pm

She stared at Seeker as she rambled on cluelessly and shakes her head, smiling. 'Oh, Seeker, we have to figure out what we're going to be doing for the ... holidays.' Her mouth caught on the word and she had to force it out.

Last edited by Leo Montague on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Leans in closer and whispers across the table, "I reckon they might be half troll. I heard some gryffindor first years talking about them the other day, and apparently they have trouble reading their textbooks and even... talking. Their speech more resembles grunting."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:30 pm

'Yeah, yeah, that's great, but Seeker, in all honesty I don't really care all that much about Grabbe and Coyle, or whatever their names were.' She raised her eyebrows at Seeker, giving her a look. 'The holidays, remember?'

Last edited by Leo Montague on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:31 pm

She suddenly freezes and shoots a look at Leo, then pointedly turns to Devon. They weren't alone this time. "Yeah, right...holidays. Um, you're coming to mine, right?" she says hurriedly, her fingers playing with a fork distractedly.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm

He yawns realizing just how tired he had gotten without him even noticing. He stands up slowly, stretching. Then looks at the three girls surrounding him. "Well, ladies, it was lovely being in your presence tonight, but now I must leave. Sleep beckons." He waves good bye to them as he leaves the hall.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 pm

She leaned back, perfectly casual. 'Why the tension, Seeker, I'm just spending the summer at your place.' She smiled at Devon. 'See you later then.'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Raises an eyebrow at Leo, still aware that Val could be listening as she waves goodbye to Devon. "Night, Hallowsfield!" She looks squarely at Leo and smiles. "Why the calmness, Leo? I doubt it will be anything close to a quiet summer. Delacour Court is going to be pretty busy..."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm

'Delacour Court.' She grinned. 'It's going to be fun seeing your place. You know I've never actually been in a -' She broke off, frowning. 'Well ... Yeah, anyway ... This holiday will be interesting.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring evening. [open]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next