Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A boring evening. [open]

Go down 
+4
Seeker Delacour
Leo Montague
Devon Hallowsfield
Valery Prince
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:08 pm

"Been in a what, a chateau? A house? A -" She pauses, not knowing much about what life was like for Leo outside of Hogwarts but getting the feeling her home wasn't as, well... 'homey' as hers. Then she disregards the thought and grins at Leo, her eyes alight. "It's going to be more than interesting! It will be fantastic having you, I can't wait to show you the grounds and all the rooms! You'll love the library, we have quite a collection," she beams, reminiscing over the fond memories at Delacour Court and the many rainy afternoons she had spent huddled up with a blanket on one of the french settees in the library, absorbed in a book.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:13 pm

She grinned. 'Honestly, I can't wait. Of course ... It's not going to be all fun and games ... But no matter.' She smiled again, but then her smile slipped. 'I should probably study ...'
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 pm

She yawns and listens to Seeler. 'Sounds good, where do you live ?' She refills her cup of tea.

Ooc sorsy teacher noticed me on my phone
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 pm

She smiles at Val, pushing a cup over. "Mind if you pour me one, too? Thanks." She nods to Leo, thinking along the same lines. Indeed it would not be just a holiday for them... "Well, Val, like I said before, my home is Delacour Court when I'm not at Hogwarts. It's a chateau, and the grounds are quite spectacular. Great views of the French countryside. What about you, where do you go on the holidays?"

ooc: Hate it when that happens haha
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 pm

She pours tea in the cup of Seeker and smiles. 'Sounds great. France ? Is it beautiful there ? ' She sighs, sipping her tea. 'I wouldn't know, i coulc go home but I actually don't feel like going back. So maybe I'll go somewhere else, I'll see.'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm

She looks out the windows, nodding and sighing somewhat. "Yeah, it is really beautiful there. It's funny, I sometimes miss it when I'm here at Hogwarts, but I ALWAYS miss Hogwarts when I'm at home. Not sure which place I consider my real home... So you don't go home over summer, then? How come?" She asks with interest, taking the tea and clutching the warm cup in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 pm

She listened to Seeker eagerly. If she could just get past the idea of the family meeting, this could turn out to be the best holiday yet.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Grins at Leo. "Given up on studying without even starting, hey?" She sips the tea, and continues, "there are quite a few gardeners, because of the ponds and the flower gardens, oh and some servants. They're very nice. But really, it isn't all that fancy...well, not to me anyway. I grew up there so it's what I'm used to I guess."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 pm

She groaned. 'Oh yeah. Studying ...' Sighing, she picked herself up and trudged back to the Gryffindor table. She sat down with a sigh and glared at her book.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Ooc I have started studying now, I'll be on PM and lurking here.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 pm

She frowns, biting her lip. 'I don't know, I just don't feel home there. Of course Hogwarts is my home but I don't know. I don't like it there.'
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:26 pm

She rolls her cup of tea between her both hands, noticing she is alone. She sighs. All that talking about perfect holiday's vacations... She rolls her eyes and gets the letter out of her bag. On the front, is her name and location as always. She turns the letter around and sees the sign of her family as a wax stamp. Her hands are shaking as she opens the letter. "Please don't be a bad letter" she mumbles. But then she laughs, icecold. Talking to yourself Prince, getting insane? She reads the letter and bites on her lip, so hard that it starts to bleed. "Damnit"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:58 pm

ooch Not evening according to Hogwarts time :P

Days passed, he spent his whole weekend in the library, plotting. Trying to figure out ways to get more people involved in the Dart Arts Club. He wondered how Cecilia was doing, she must be having nightmares, he thought and it made him smile, not many things could make him smile, but the thought of her struggle did.
After a while in the library, he decided to have some food and prayed to Salazar's robes that there was chicken or cheese soup.
Table looked almost deserted, where was everyone, already leaving for holidays?
He sat down turning his back to the Ravenclaw table...Just in case.

Last edited by Vine Lestrange on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Ooc I know but I made this topic yesterday when it was evening.

She quickly throws the letter back in her bag and zips it. She faked a smile and waves at Vine.

Last edited by Valery Prince on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

She stretched, loosening her muscles. Even after all that work, she still wasn't sure that she knew what she was talking about. She reached for a goblet, noting the new addition to the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:12 pm

ooch Not sitting there, I am sitting at the slytherin table but my back is facing the claw table, sorry :P

Raised his eyebrow, like how he does every time something curious happens...A letter, hiding it. Must be a valuable information, if I can read it, I will have one more thing to blackmail about.

He cleared his throat, "Good afternoon Miss Prince".
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:18 pm

She frowned, a vague memory tugging at the back of her mind as she saw Vine. A comment, seemingly throwaway, made by Violet Nox during a discussion ... 'I don't miss him ... sitting at the Slytherin table, smirking around like he owns the place...' What was it that Violet had said? '... Or like he owns other people, for that matter ...'

She looked down at her book, a strange feeling swirling around her stomach. Thoughts were jumbling around in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Ooc yeah, sorry, I was reading it wrong, I editet it already.

'Hello Vine. I assume you was the whole weekend learning ?' She smiles and sips her tea. ' Hello there Leo !' She says waving.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm

She glanced up as she heard her name. She smiled and waved back at Val, but her eyes passed over Lestrange, her mind on that strange run-in outside the library with Cel ... She had told her it was nothing, but doubts were springing up. Don't be foolish. She was right, it was just Lestrange being Lestrange ...
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:28 pm

ooc yeah noticed, sorry ;)

He heard the name, Leo and looked towards where she is gesturing, the girl was a gryffindor. Leo, sounded familiar. Was she Cecilia's friend? He was sure, she didn't know about the unbreakable vow or Cecilia would be dead already. He wanted to get Leo involved too, soon.

He nodded and smiled, "Yes, Miss Prince, can't get enough of studying...My obsession."

Last edited by Vine Lestrange on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 pm

She chuckles. 'Yes, I guess everyone loves it. The best thing ever.' She coughs and sips her tea. 'Are your exams going well ?'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:44 pm

"Yes, I have no problems with exams or lessons, my problem is with the staff and the discrimination here."
He fell silent and remained silent for a while, then continued:

"Where are you going this summer?" he asked then, trying to get more information from this possible candidate for the dark arts club.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 pm

She stayed silent, staring at her book as though she was studying intently. Whereas in reality, she wasn't reading a word on the page. Was it really worth it to confront Lestrange? There probably isn't even anything going on and I'm just being a paranoid fool, who will turn out to be even more of a fool.
But if there was, though ... Leo's stomach twisted. She couldn't stand this state of indecision. She drained her goblet, slamming it down on the table.

Last edited by Leo Montague on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 pm

She nods. 'I don't know, maybe going home to my grandparents but I'm not feeling like so I don't knoiw yet. And you ?'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:01 am

I don't know, she said...Maybe...Grandparents...Not feeling like.

He nodded with a broken smile, "I know how it feels like, going home, especially when there are people who might judge you or force you to do things, am I right?"
He shrugged, "You should just do...whatever...you want. Whatever." said smiling and continued,
"I am going on an exciting trip." said without giving any details...yet. It was always good to make people curious, it gave ideas about their personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring evening. [open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next