Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A boring evening. [open]

Go down 
+4
Seeker Delacour
Leo Montague
Devon Hallowsfield
Valery Prince
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:56 am

"hmm, both 6th years... I'm a 7th year. So Cecilia if you need help next year with Muggle Studies I'd be glad to help. So what other subjects do you both take?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:01 am

'So sorry, but I'm going to have to leave this lovely conversation.' She gatherered up her books and notes together and shoved them, uncaringly into the bag that she then slung over her shoulder. 'I expect to see you in the dorm soon, Nott,' she said pointedly, grinning slightly. 'Unless, that is, I haven't collapsed by the time ou arrive. See you around, Twitch,' she called out over her shoulder as she walked out the Hall.

Ooc Night night.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 am

"Bye" I call out at Leo's disappearing form.

OOC - Night Leo x
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:06 am

Cecilia watched Leo leave and then turned back to Twitch, "I do Charms, DADA, History of Magic, Muggle studies, Astronomy, Potions... and a few other things, I forget." She yawned, "And I really should be going too... I just wanted to make sure that Leo was okay."
Her eyes narrowed and flickered towards Vine as she said this. She didn't trust him, not one bit - and she didn't want Leo anywhere near him. But the moment was over in a flash and she turned back to smile at Twitch. "Anyway..."

ooc: Bye Leo.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 am

She runs her fingers along the table when a 3rd year, named Hannah, walks up to her and points at Dakota and his friends glaring. "Thorn, the keep flinging grapes at people."
Thorn looks down the table at the boys and the smile and wave. She wags her finger and the pretend to be disappointed. "Hannah, what have I told you about sitting next to them. This happens each time. Go sit next to Luke clearly the kid has a crush on you."
She gapes in disgust, "I will not sit with that pizza face, I'll just go sit somewhere."
Thorn smirks a little bit, This is the toll of being a prefect, whiny children.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 am

She nods, thinking about what her grandparents said. Dumbledore, mugglelover. "I understand what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 am

" A few that I do as well. If you ever need any help you can ask. I do Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, Muggle Studies, Defense Against the Dark Arts and just to make things more busy and harder for myself I took on Alchemy and Magical Theory."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 am

His eyes met Cecilia's and lips curled up to a smirk. She is afraid, he thought. Just pray to Salazar robes I won't make you use our new inventions on your friend... The possibilities were endless, he could do anything. Who would value anything else above their own life? Survival instinct.
He noticed his sister but did not move to greet her.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:18 am

She tensed and glared right back at Vine, seething again, before turning back to Twitch, teeth grinding slightly, "Alright, I'll do that... if I need any help." She turned, shooting Lestrange a 'I-will-find-a-way-to-poison-your-food' look and marched towards the door.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 am

She looked around to see if she wanted to talk to anyone. No, don't talk to anyone, keep quiet. She took some chicken from the center and her goblet filled with water.

I don't want water, I want unicorning firewhiskey or something stronger.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 am

Surprised by Cecilia's sudden departure I turn on my heel heading back to the Puff Table dragging my bag along behind me.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 am

She sighed deeply, getting up. 'It was nice talking to you, Vine. I got to go now." She waves at Thorn and the Hufflepuff and walks out.

Ooc - Goodbye everybody !
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:24 am

Noticing a girl waving, I return the wave wondering who on earth the girl was, i didn't recognise her, or even know her for that matter.

ooc - Bye Val, hope to RP sometime
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 am

She waves at Val and continues to look at her goblet longing for a drink.

ooc Bye Val.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 am

"Yes. Nice" he snorted after her, how cute...He didn't understand this, why was it nice talking to someone. He asked simple questions and got answers. But he was still curious about that letter she hid, he was determined to find out about it.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:43 am

"Why is there no unicorning alcohol in this place? I need summer now." She said out loud and heads turned toward her. She glared at them and dropped it back to the goblet.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:45 am

Startled by the sudden outburst from the girl, I turn to face her direction.

"Hey... are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 am

"Yeah, I am fine. Sorry?" She smiles apologetically and turns back to her food.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 am

Leaving my bag where it was I go over and prop myself against her table...

" you don't look ok... what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 am

"I'm stressed. I'm having nightmares again, I am just getting to stressed out. I am fine though."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 am

"Nightmares" A worried look forms across my face. "nightmares about what?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 am

She shudders a little and her gaze goes blank for a second. "It's nothing, nothing at all. I am fine though thank you." She smiles and then looks at Vine who is sitting down, before dropping her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Twitch Peverell

Amelia Twitch Peverell

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 am

"oh, ok". i say realising the girl isn't in a talkative mood.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 am

"Sorry, I have to leave." She gets up hastily from the table and leaves the hall.

ooc Bye.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 am

Vine gave her the usual look meaning, do not talk to me when you are with your Hufflepuff friends, watched her leave the hall and sighed. That was close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring evening. [open]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next