Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A chilly evening. [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A chilly evening. [open] Empty
PostSubject: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:50 am

With slow steps Valery walked the stairs tO the Astronomy Tower. The school was, as always, very crowded and busy. She needed some calmth. She looked around nervously, but calmed down when there was no ne around. With a small creeking noise, she opened the door and walked to the parapet. She smiled and breathed in the evening air. It was chilly, and she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:53 am

Dawn, already at the top of the Astronomy Tower, peered through a telescope. It was probably still too early to see many stars, but she might as well try. She heard a small creak and quickly turned around. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 am

She turned around when she heared a voice. With a curious look in her eyes, she gave the younger girl a friendly smile. "Hello there. I thought there wasnobody here. I'm Val."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:03 am

She looked at Val, unwilling to trust her. Of course, that wasn't Val's fault, she never trusted anyone until she actually knew them. "I'm Dawn. What are you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 am

"Nice to meet you." She noded polity at Dawn. A small breeze made her shiver. "I just needed some fresh air. And I love the vieuw." She raised an eyebrow at the girl." And you ?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:13 am

She smiled a crooked smile and said wryly, "Well, since I'm in in the Astronomy Tower and was looking through a telescope, it simply can't be that I was looking at the stars." She added as an afterthought, "Actually, I heard that their might be a meteor shower tonight."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:27 am

She smiled weakly. "Of course it can't be. Impossible." At the meteor news, she shrugged a bit. " Are you interested in Meteors ?" She asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:32 am

She smiled, beginning to warm to Val. "Yes, I'm interested in most things astral. I was amazed when I learned that a school actually taught Astronomy! Anyway, it's been a while since the last one." She turned back towards the sky but saw nothing. "It might be too early, though."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:40 am

"It is usual that a wizarding school teaches Astronomy." She said, following the gaze of the girl. "Well, you got the time I guess. Nobody ever comes here. Just with classes."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 am

Dawn frowned, how was she supposed to have known that Hogwarts taught Astronomy? "Yes, and I don't see why more people don't come here. It's perfectly fine. Some might say that being up so high is an accident waiting to happen...but that's fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 am

She shrugged. "An accident ? I don't think that ever happened. Maybe if you are a terrible clutz." She winked and walked to the parapet, laying her hands on it.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 am

ooc: will have to go for an hour and a half or so
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:56 am

Ooc - me too ;p
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:25 am

ooc: Back, but not for long.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 am

Ooc - i'm back to. It was your turn to say something$
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:36 am

ooc: Yes, but now I must go. And I won't be on for the weekend. Later!
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:43 am

Ooc - oh, right. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 am

She smiled, finally calming down. "Good thing I'm not a klutz, then. And I have a feeling you're not one either, given that you're up here so often."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chilly evening. [open]   A chilly evening. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chilly evening. [open]
Page 1 of 1