Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A boring evening. [open]

Go down 
+4
Seeker Delacour
Leo Montague
Devon Hallowsfield
Valery Prince
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

A boring evening. [open] Empty
PostSubject: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 am

Biting on her lip, Valery walks into the Great Hall. In her hand there's one of the many letters from her grand-parents, but this time she did have to read it. The holidays. . She had that word in mind for the whole day. With a sigh she sits down, looking at the letter. She shakes her head, and lies the letter down next to her. Later.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 pm

He sits down at the Slytherin table, grabbing some pumpkin juice and drinking heavily from it. He looks around the hall to see who all was there noticing that it was mostly empty.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

She smiles at the Slytherin who just came to sit at the table.

With a sigh she takes a cup of tea and rolls it between her hands. Her gaze is going back at the letter. She shakes her head and puts the letter in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:03 pm

He takes out his wooden flute and begins to play softly and sadly. He glances at the Slytherin girl.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:06 pm

She blinks when she hears musicand turns her head to see where its from. She sees the Slyth play and smiles at him. Then she looks at her hands, wich are in her lap. "You're good." she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:09 pm

He nods at her politely still playing. He notices that there seems to be something wrong with her and begins to speed up his tune. Soon it is a fast folk song. He watches her closely.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Finally free from her Arithmancy exam, Leo walked into the somewhat calm and empty Great Hall, this time laden with her Ancient Runes notes. Feeling as though the exams would never end, she collapsed into her usual spot at the Gryffindor table and started to set herself up.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:36 pm

He sees the Gryffindor prefect from last night and misses a beat in his playing. She looked tired, but he still wasn't sure what happened last night.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 pm

It took her a while to realise the song. She looked up, finding the source of the noise to be Blood's friend from that night at the trophy room. She groaned internally - she wouldn't be able to concentrate with that - but she doesn't make to move. She reached for a cup, smiling hesitantly at Devon.

Ooc: I'm on my iPod so responses might be a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:49 pm

He stops playing and smiles back just as hesitantly. Then to distract himself, he grabs a plate of food and begins to eat it absently. Apparently she wouldn't do anything to him. He smirked slightly at the thought, both surprised and amazed.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Devon had stopped playing. In a way that was good, because it meant she could now concentrate without disruption, but at the same time it meant she actually would have to do work. But she took one look at the squiggly lines on the page and groaned. Taking her cup with her, she went over to the Slytherin table. 'Hey.' She coughed a bit. 'So, um, did you find the common room alright?'
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:02 pm

He chuckles slightly. "Yes, I did. Surprised myself too." He glances at her, wondering if he could tell her how long it actually took him to go down to the dungeons and into the the Slytherin common room. "How's the studying going?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:05 pm

She took a sip from her goblet. 'That's good then. Ahh ....' She looked behind her at her spot at the table, where her notes were waiting patiently for her to come back. 'Not so well,' she admitted. 'I keep trying to put it off as much as possible. Procrastination should be my middle name.' She laughed, sheepish, and looked down, scuffing the floor.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:10 pm

He smiles. "Well... I'll have to see what happens with me in classes. It will be the first time, you know." He leans back and stretches out his legs. "And I guess as long as you eventually do it, then you have no problem."

ooc: ;) Kept getting confused where I was in the rp between here and on PM.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:13 pm

She nodded. 'What classes are you taking?' She paused. 'Actually, what year are you in? I don't think I asked before ...'
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:20 pm

"I believe I'm going to be in the 7th year." He shrugs. "I guess it really just depends on how well I do on the exams. They're still unsure where to put me pretty much. And I'm taking exams on potions, transfiguration, charms, ancient runes, astronomy, and defense against the dark arts. I took a test when I first got here and scored high enough on them to take the 6th year exams."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 pm

She nodded again. 'That's fair enough ... so we'll be in a few of the same classes then.' She took another drink. 'So is life here much different to back home?'
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:29 pm

He smirks, whether at Leo or himself he wasn't quite sure. "It's so different that sometimes I think I've been hit with a confundus charm every hour or so. Every once in a while, I can't even understand what people are saying. And being unable to practice as much I want..." He trails off.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:32 pm

'Yeah,' she said, sympathetically, 'I know how you feel.' She tilted her head to the side. 'What do you mean by not being able to practise as much?'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:34 pm

She dances into the Great Hall but stops suddenly, frowning, when she can't hear the lovely music anymore. "I was enjoying that..." She shrugs, instead strutting over to the occupied table and waving to Leo happily.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:37 pm

"It's all I did at home. Spells and potions, I did them again and again. When I got tired of that, I read books about astronomy, history, etc." He shrugs. "Over here, you only get practice in class. And I haven't actually had a class yet."
He stops talking abruptly when he sees the blonde Gryffindor dancing in. He hadn't met her before.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:38 pm

She grinned back at Seeker, looking back at Devon. 'Oh, have you two met? This is Seeker Delacour, my ... My friend. Seeker, this is Devon ...' She trailed off, realising she actually didn't know his last name.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:41 pm

He glances up at the girl named Seeker and then takes the hint from Leo. Holding out his hand to Seeker, he said," Hallowsfield. My name is Devon Hallowsfield." He raises an eyebrow at Leo noticing the hesitation before she said friend and wondering what that meant.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 pm

She smiled, the picture of happiness as the two of them were introduced, but inside she was cursing herself for her almost slip. Watch it, Montague ...
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Smiles her winning smile at Devon, then turns to Leo and gives her a warning look. "Yes, Leo and I are... old pals. Anyway, a pleasure to meet you, Devon. I think I may have seen you in the Great Hall before, was that you playing the music?" She asks, knowing it must have been him considering Leo was only ever studying or eating Acid Pops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring evening. [open]   A boring evening. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring evening. [open]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next