Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling thoughts. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:07 am

Basil chuckled. "Alot of useless information. Stuff I'll probably never use." Yeah. And that's what you get from shutting yourself in those books for half of your life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:08 am

He sneered. "Book smart. What good will that serve you?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:10 am

"Helped me get out of that situation in the forest the other night, didn't it?" He was questioning her on her knowledge. She hated when people did that. Still, she kept her face calm, pushing the feelings away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:13 am

He shrugged. "Poisonous or not I would have killed a couple anyways. They were snakes, that's all I needed to know." He blinked. "You pride yourself on your knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 am

"I do. I might need it to save myself one day and I might be the only one who knows." She tilted her head to the side, wondering. "Is there a problem with that?" She was curious of what the boy had to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:21 am

He shook his head. "None whatsoever. But I would caution you about pride." He took another step closer to Basil. "Pride is like a double-edged sword. If it rusts, you can never use it. However, if you sharpen in too much it will cut you."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:23 am

Lily had fallen asleep on the steps. She leant on the door and rolled backwards as it opened behind her. "Weeeeeeeee" she giggled "Oops.. sorry.. did I interrupt? Again..." She sniggered looking up at the pair from the floor trying to get her focus.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:25 am

"Those are some words of wisdom. Quite true, quite true." She looked out of the grounds, thinking about what Lux had said. Her head whipped around when she heard Lily once more. Was she... Alright? She seemed a bit out of it today...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:25 am

He spun towards the door as somebody suddenly fell through it. It was only Lily. He relaxed. "You didn't."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 am

She giggled and stood up, swaying. Dusting herself off she made her way towards them. "I didn't.. well! That's good then!" She spun on her heels and started humming to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:29 am

Scowling at Lily, he pushed himself as far as he could go into the wall. There was something awfully strange about the girl.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:31 am

Basil glanced at Lux, raising an eyebrow. Did he notice that she seemed different also? She watched Lily out of the corner of her eye, a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:33 am

Lily flung an arm over Basil's shoulders. "How'sss my lovely Herby herb herb Basil?" She grinned at the girl, balancing herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 am

Both of his eyebrows shot up, nearly disappearing into his hairline. "Is she intoxicated?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:36 am

He was at the base of the astronomy tower when he heard hushed noises, okay, maybe not so hushed. He heard someone giggling a bit too loudly, the noise came from behind the closed doors of the astronomy tower. He smiled, that smile was not kind or friendly, it was a deadly kind of smile, one that made you want to run away. He started climbing the steps of the astronomy tower and he burst in on them. "Quite a gathering." He said, still smiling that deadly smile. "Well, what do we have here?" Basil, Lucifer Black and Lily, he counted them off one by one. "I trust that you three do know that the astronomy tower is out of bounds except for classes?" His smile widened, he looked at all of them, now smirking wryly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:38 am

Basil flinched as the girl put an arm around her. She grabbed her arm and removed it from her shoulders like it was contaminated. "I'm fine. Are you?"She turned to Lux. "I don't know. How am I suppose to know." She froze when she heard the voice. No. She spun around to face Hex, her hands tightening into fists.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:41 am

"N-no! Not intoxicated. Never. Just.. HAPPYYYYYY!" She grinned and stumbled towards the boy who had entered the room, "Hex! SO lovely jubbly of you to join us" she giggled, "lovely jubbly..." Lily hiccuped, and sat herself down on the floor, grinning up at the three people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:41 am

He looked at the door when yet another student burst through it. "My word. Is this place enchanted? I seems to be attracting students like maggots to a rotting corpse." He waved dispassionately at Hex. "I think Montague vaguely mentioned that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 am

He looked at Lily. "She's intoxicated."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 am

He snorted in disdain at Basil. "Come on now, going to attack me, here's your chance." He bellows mockingly, one hand in the air challenging her and one hand in his pocket, tightly clenching his wand, he smirks wryly nodding at Lily. "Er...hullo." Was all he could say at Lily who appeared to be intoxicated. He turned his gaze to Lux coolly. "Then I suppose you will have the wits to get out of here before I assign you any detentions." He curled his lip, sauntering over to a bench and sitting down, crossing his arms. "And I heard voices, I couldn't resist the urge to find out who was here." He smiled mockingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:51 am

He yawned. "Then give me detention. I couldn't care less." And leaned against the wall looking at everyone with little to no interest.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:52 am

Basil shook her head. Not now... Not now. But she had waited so long for this moment. But not now. Not here. Heights. Bad place for a duel. She could picture herself falling off the tower now. Basil shook her head. Definitely not here. She glaced over at Lux quickly, seeing what he would do, then returned her cold glare to Hex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 am

He saw that there was definitely some beef going on between the head boy and Basil. He tilted his head at Basil and raised an eyebrow. "Here is your chance." He hoped that she would understand that he was referring to their earlier conversation about being weak.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 am

Lily frowned and banged her fist on the floor. "I said. Not. Intoxicated." She started giggling, but stopped herself. "Oh c'mon Hex.. Play nice." She pouted but couldn't stop amusement showing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:55 am

He sighed, exasperated, rolling his eyes at Black, so this is how he wanted to play it. "Fine, detention with me Mister Black, 5:00 sharp, tomorrow, I have no time today for detentions, I have patrol tonight so it'll be tomorrow." He paused before continuing. "If you remain here, I will deduct more points and hand out more detentions. Same goes for you two." He gestured at Lily and Basil. "So go, quickly." He smirked back at Basil. "Come on now, or are you afraid?" He muttered, smiling mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling thoughts. (open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next