Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling thoughts. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 pm

She heard a voice behind her, not quite knowing who it was between all of the giggling. Basil felt his hands go to her waist, pulling her closer. She felt something again, knowing the feeling now. Happiness. It was definitely happiness. She could feel Lux's heart rate quicken, wondering why. She shrugged off the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm

ooc -chuckles-

He jerked away from Basil when he heard someone stumble into the room. Turning away he stiffly made his way over to the parapet and clutched the railing tightly. Why did I do that? He stared stonily out towards the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Basil stumbled backwards as Lux jerked away. The voice. Now that she started to think about it now, she thought she knew who it was. Lily. Basil walked over to a different part of the tower looking over the grounds, the slightest smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 pm

She tried to contain her giggles, but struggled. "I'll.. go if you two want.. privacy." She coughed as another fit of giggles took over. She noticed who the two were, through tears of laughter. "Baaaaaaaasil and.. Lucifeeeeeer" She grinned, little giggles escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 pm

He glanced back at Lily and scowled slightly. "Do as you please. It is non of my concern."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am

OOC: Going to be a bit slow. Sorting out school supplies. -.-

Basil sighed, hearing Lily once more. She heard Lux reply. Let him take this one. Basil pressed her lips together, looking over at the Lake. So peaceful. So calm.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:06 am

She burst in to giggles once more. "Pffft. I'll stay here then taa." She wandered to the center of the room and lay down, humming to herself between laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 am

He shrugged and stared back out at the grounds. Should he be making conversation? "How are you coping Prewett?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:13 am

She grinned up at the open ceiling. "I'm coping most wonderfully Black. Yourself?" She glanced at the two , "Don't stop your little session due to my presence" Her own statement had her in giggles once more and rolled on to her side, propping her head up un her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:19 am

He raised an eyebrow. "So snakes don't scare you anymore? How far you have come." He turned to face Lily.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am

Nosey. That's what Lily came across to her. She was nosey. Basil glanced at Lux from the corner of her eyes, watching him. She pressed her lips together again, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:28 am

He saw Basil glance towards him and looked over to her, raising an eyebrow in question.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 am

She closed her eyes, stifling laughter. "Snakes have never scared me Lucifer. If you'd known me longer, you would know that." She noticed Basil had stayed silent, "Y'alright Bas?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:32 am

Basil shrugs. She glances towards Lily, then looks over the grounds, leaning lightly against the railing, careful not to look down. "Yeah. Perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:33 am

He held back a chuckle. "Didn't seem like that when we were in the forest. If I remember correctly you were cowering behind Basil and I."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:35 am

She grinned, "Snakes have never scared me... because they terrify me." She burst in to another fit of laughter. Bored of the floor she stood, swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 am

Basil sniggers at the words Lux says, covering her mouth, still not turning around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 am

Seeing her sway he frowned slightly. "Are you intoxicated?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:39 am

She spun around a few times arms thrown wide and laughed once more, "Intoxicated? Moi? Don't be ridonkulous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:40 am

Stepping a ways from Lily he chose to leans against the wall and eyeball her albeit warily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:42 am

Grinning, she wandered over to the doorway and sat on the steps, pulling the door closed behind her leaving the two alone once more.

ooc I'll be back... but i'm going out for a wee bit.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:45 am

Basil turned around, in time to see her shut the door. Basil sighed, turning away once more. Her presence had made her... Nervous. Basil glanced over at Lux, ten looked off in the direction of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:50 am

He blinked and shook his head in confusion. "What a queer girl."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 am

Basil nodded in agreement. "Very queer." Lily, she couldn't describe her. She was just... Odd. There was no word to describe her, not in her knowledge anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 am

He walked back over to the railing and looked out at the grounds. "Tell me about your family." He suddenly said out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling thoughts. (open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next