Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling thoughts. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:32 am

(( This is Dumbledore we're talking about. if Lux reported to Dumbledore, the headmaster would have to ask questions and knowing Basil and Lily were there, he'd as them. Hexy would get demoted. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 am

ooc Stop this. You are making my character irritate me -_- Besides, you provoked her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 am

ooc Lily would be unreliable.. bad memory ;)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

While Hex rolled away from the spell that narrowly missed him, she sent yet another, mumbling, "Furnunculus." Just stay still. she thought angrily, watching Hex.

OOC: -groans.- Don't know why I started this in the first place. My phones annoying me...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:34 am

ooc - Ah well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:36 am

He yawned in seer boredom and walked over to the parapet ignoring the duel that was currently raging. He began tapping out a random tune on the railing with his cane and hummed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:36 am

(( Either way. You have blackmail material, Lucifer :P I will leave you guys in peace to kill each other ))
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:38 am

He blocked the spell easily yet again with a flick of his wand. "Basil, please stop this, alright?" He sighed, rolling his eyes. He lowered his wand, though he was ready if she tried to attack him. "Seriously stop." He pleaded, shrugging. "I shouldn't have provoked you. I know, now is that enough?" He says, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I have no time for this madness."

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 am

He smirked out at the grounds when he heard the head boy plead.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 am

Basil shifted her position, watching Hex. Did he plan this? She watched him, still not lowering her wand. Cautious. That's what she was right now. She took a step back away from him, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:42 am

At the silence she opened an eye. "Finished? Already?" She sat up and stretched, then stood, struggling to get her balance. "I think imma go and get some.. fresh air." she said giggling before heading to the door, stumbling.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:42 am

He rolled his eyes again, now very exasperated indeed, he sits back on the bench, crossing his legs. "Lower your wand." It was not a request, it was a command. He stows his wand away into his pocket. "Do the same, I grow tired of this folly."

ooc - Brb.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:46 am

She tilted her head to the side. What? What was he up to? Unless he wasn't up to something but want her to think he was up to something. Where was her mind going? She shook her her. Don't think like that. It will only confuse you more. She slowly lowered her wand, but didn't put it away. Not yet anyways. She glanced over at Lux quickly, then looked back at the head boy quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:46 am

ooc - My character has realized he's in a dangerous situation so now he's escaping it, or at least trying to.
Back to top Go down

He frowned at turned back to face the head boy. "You have no right to command anything of anyone. Basil is her own person." He shook his head in disgust. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:55 am

He saw her actions, lowering the wand but not stowing it away. He chuckled, she still expected him to draw his wand again and attack her. "Do you think I'll pull out my wand again?" He asks Basil incredulously, still chucking. He leaned back on the bench, shaking his head. "That day in the forest, I used the body-bind curse on you for your own good, I have nothing against you." He says calmly, ruffling his unruly hair. He shrugged at Lucifer, not replying to him. He turned at Basil to see what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:59 am

You sure did pull your wand out on me in the forest. She thought. "I told you I didn't need to go. I told you I was fine." She said, trying to control her anger in her voice. "There was no need for me to go. It was just a headache." She shook her head. "Sometimes I think you do it to prove others that your more powerful than them. Well, guess what Hex? I'm not. I'm not weak." She quickly glanced to Lux again, then back to the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:06 am

He watched the physical turned verbal fight with mirth.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:07 am

"Alright, you did not look fine to me then." He shrugged. "Like I told you, it was for your own good." He said, his face was expressionless. "Well, I thought it was more then a headache, it looked like you were having hallucinations." He muttered to her, trying to remember that day in the forest. "More powerful, I learned a lesson from Remington Zabini, that day he tried to attack me, do you remember that day? I learned a valuable lesson that day, Zabini is one of a kind, he's powerful, he's..." He trailed off, not knowing how to describe Remington Zabini, he wondered how he ended up talking about Zabini. "Well, I know you're not weak, when did I say you were weak?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:08 am

ooc - Going to play cricket, brb.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:12 am

"You should have listened to me for we wouldn't be having this discussion right now." She mumbled to herself. "You never said I was. But by your actions, your expressions, you make people think that you think you know more than them, you're better than them. You make them think they are." She stared at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:17 am

He looked between the two before turning his back to them, favoring the scenic view of the grounds and surrounding areas.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:28 am

"Listen to you? I listened to my instincts, and it was clear that you weren't alright." He said plaintively, pausing for a while, letting her words sink in. "Make them think I know more? I'm not a Claw." He shrugged. "I make you think that I'm better then you? I may do that sometimes, but that's arrogance, you see, that's my weakness, I underestimate people." He rambled on, not quite sure why he was saying that. "I don't think that all the rest are inferior, I respect some people, you know, like everybody else." He crossed his arms. "When did I make you think that you're weak by my actions or expressions? Simply a sneer or a smirk doesn't make people think they're weak."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 am

Gryffindor's never got the point. She shook her head saying one word. "Energy." She turned away from Hex., rubbing her thumb against the wood of her wand.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:34 am

OOC: Sorry if I don't make any sense. Multitasking. I've had a really long day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling thoughts. (open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: