Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling thoughts. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:57 am

(( Everyone is always here, I am surprised no one has fallen off yet ))
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:57 am

OOC: -heads keyboard- Seriously? Now? I haven't got my paper with all my spells on it. You guys seriously put me in a difficult place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:59 am

ooc Google it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:00 am

OOC: Ugh... Fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:01 am

He ignored Hex and studied Basil wondering what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:03 am

"Ten points from Slytherin." He says, no longer smiling. "It will be more if you do not leave Lucifer Black." His voice had grown loud, and commanding, Black was really annoying him now.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 am

Basil glanced over at Lux, knowing what he ment. But heights, tower, duel equals falling off tower. She rather not become like her brother. Her hand tightens around her wand at Hex's words. That's it. She snapped.She couldn't hold it in much longer. She put all her anger into the spell. "Stupefy!"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:05 am

Lily let a giggle escape. "Uh-oh head boy's getting angry Lucifer." She started swaying her head and humming a tune, watching Basil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:06 am

He rolled his eyes at Hex. "Then deduct points. They are nothing but numbers." He glanced at Hex. "Typical Gryffindor. Deducting points from Slytherin but turning a blind eye to their own house and other houses that are not lathered in green and silver." He shakes his head in dismay. "Some head boy you are."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 am

He knew that Basil would attack him, he knew since he had provoked her, and he was a skilled duelist, even if he hadn't known about Basil attacking him, he would've been able to block it but it was a unlikely, only if he got lucky. He lifted his wand in front of him almost lazily, moving the apple wood wand in the correct movement, he didn't say anything, a blue, magical shield appeared in front of him without a word. Nonverbal magic. The shield broke but the spell also broke with it. He raised his eyebrows at Basil. "Is that all you can do?" He cast another shield in front of him just to be safe. Never underestimate the enemy. He ignores Lucifer and Lily, instead focusing on Basil.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 am

ooc - My character does deduct points from Gryffindor, you know...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:15 am

She watched Hex and Basil from her spot on the floor, grinning. "ooooh a duel, how exciting..." she giggled once more, this time unable to stop herself, she rolled on to her back holding her side from a stitch. She hiccuped between breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:16 am

ooc -shrugs- You never said it. I can't read minds.

He leans back into the shadows and watches the duel.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:17 am

ooc - Fair enough. Ohhh, this is getting exciting, but don't take it out of hand, like using too dangerous spells like the killing curse.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:20 am

Basil shifted on her feet, her eyes trained on Hex. "Expelliamus." she said, muttering afterwords, "petrificus totalus." She watched for the effect of the spells, hopping at least one of them hit him.

OOC: phone is so slow.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:21 am

(( Wouldn't it be unfortunate if someone caught Head Boy duelling in school and reported it to the Headmaster? ... ))

Last edited by Ruby Rose Rowle on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:22 am

ooc - who said I wasn't gonna report him?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:23 am

OOC: First, that's not really canon if I use that curse. It's kind of god modding. And my character wouldn't actually kill you. She just needs to let her frustration out.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 am

He kept casting more shields and more, not really bothering to attack, he was on the defensive side, not on the offensive. This was the most fun he had had in days, he smirked as the disarming spell shattered against a shield which was broken also. He quickly made another shield, while he was doing this, the body bind spell narrowly made it from between the shields. It almost struck him but he rolled sideways, wiping off the sheen of sweat on his brow. "Now Basil, stop if you are sane." He said, seriously and kind of jokingly. He cast one more shield in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:27 am

ooc - Don't Lux. -.- I didn't cast the spell first, I haven't even used an offensive spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:28 am

ooc: This is Lux we are talking about
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:29 am

ooc - But don't...seriously, I am not joking, your character will be in trouble if he does. Who do you think the Headmaster would listen to, fifth sixth year student or the Head Boy?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:30 am

Lily closed her eyes and curled up, "This is boring." she mumbled, though it was barely understandable in her state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:30 am

ooc: -shrugs- A witness of a duel between the head boy and another student. And he's a 5th year. It says so in big green letters.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:31 am

ooc - I did say fifth year...And anyways, his story could easily be that he was just investigating the astronomy tower when Basil attacked him. -Shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling thoughts. (open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next