Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling thoughts. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 am

"My... my family?" She looked at him in surprise. "I barely have any, almost all have died." She says, shrugging her shoulders a bit. "I've got my mom and dad, who still care about me, but they don't look at me the same anymore. I've got my grandfather, who should be gone any day now." Basil bit her tongue. "I've also got this boy Tyler. Third year. He kind of helps me out with some tough things. He feels a bit like family." Basil shuffles her feet uncomfortablely. Family was one topic she always stayed away from. She tilted her head to the side. "How about yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 am

He looked at her as she spoke about her family and saw that she was uncomfortable. "Because of your brother? How did he come across the necklace?" He scratched his chin idly and ignored her question about his family.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 am

She shrugs. "Yeah. Because of my brother." She stops and looks over the grounds again. Back to the topic of my brother. What's he trying to figure out? "My brother and I were in the woods, just hiking. He found it on the ground there." She says, turning to look at him. To see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:18 am

He nodded. "What a waste to throw such an artifact away." He mused. "Do continue."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:24 am

A waste? Continue? Continue about what? "I turned away from him because I thought I had heard something in the bushes. I went to check it out and a few seconds later there was a bright flash behind me." She paused, looking over the grounds once more. "I turned around and... he was dead.' Basil bit her lip. "Laying on the ground. I don't know how he found the necklace, for I wasn't watching. I don't know..." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:27 am

"Dead? Right away? No pain? Suffering?" He was greatly curious about that fact.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 am

Why didn't he get that she didn't want to talk about this? But Basil answered his question anyways. "He screamed. then collapsed on the ground." She stared off into the distance, running her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:36 am

He nodded. "What have I told you about running your hand through your hair?" He leaned against the railing.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:40 am

Basil smiled a bit looking over at Lux and let her hand dropped down by her side. She looked over the edge of the tower, closing her eyes tightly. Why did she do that? "You still haven't told me about your family..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:42 am

He shrugged. "There is nothing to tell. They are all dead." His grip on his cane tightened ever so slightly.

Ooc. I have to leave for about an hour or two. Will you stop be here?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:45 am

OOC: I might be. Probably. If I'm not, I will be back at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:46 am

Ooc ok
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:56 am

"I see..." She looked over at Lux, studying his face for a moment, thenturns away, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:00 am

ooc - What time is it in the RP? Night, evening, or morning?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:05 am

ooc Absolutely no idea :')
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:08 am

ooc - Well, I don't really know what to do then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:41 am

He nodded and stretched languidly. "I'm assuming you go home for the holidays then? Where is home for you?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:46 am

"Well, it depends. Sometimes I just don't want them to bother me. They pick out every fault I have. They make me feel weak." She shrugs. "Bedford."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 am

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Weak? No. They are the weak ones for blaming someone else for their loss. The situation was out of your hands." Looking at her he continued. "You are human and mortal; we are the sum of our weak moments and our strong. You had a weak moment in the woods. But you are not weak." He then looked at her contemplative. "But then again, if they can make you feel weak, then you probably are."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:54 am

Basil rubbed her face with her hands. "... Not weak." She mumbled. Basil glances over at Lux.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:55 am

He stared back at her. "You are not? Prove it." He gestured mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:57 am

Basil turned around, watching the boy's movements. "What do ya mean by that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:59 am

He shrugged. "Different people, different ways. Some people kill, some people make others fear them, others protect the frail." He stepped closer to Basil. "What would you do to prove that you are not weak?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:03 am

Basil blinked. She gripped the railing to the tower, looking at Lux. He was a bit... Confusing to her. Though, she understood him somewhat. She shrugs, taking her eyes off Lux and looking down at the ground. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:05 am

He gave an exasperated sigh. "What do you know?" He closed one eye and looked at Basil with the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling thoughts. (open)   Traveling thoughts. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling thoughts. (open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next