Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is worthy enough? [open]

Go down 
+3
Remington Zabini
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:55 am

She ignored Zabini but was slightly unnerved by what he said since most of it was actually true. Mentally shaking herself she tilted her had to look at Vine. "What's cooking good looking? And don't call me a Puff. That's just degrading." She frowned in distaste. She blinked as Val stormed out the hall and shrugged. Plenty of fish in the sea.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:55 am

Ooc - sorry, having phone problems so I'm just leaving.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:56 am

She smiled playfully, "Maybe if you were to ask me where I'm not surrounded by people.. you might get an answer. But I can't promise anything." She spoke with a grin, even if he did use Veritaserum, she didn't really care. He was determined so she might as well tell him something to shut him up. "All you have to do is bring the right situation.." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 am

He frowned and shook his head, "What I do is no one's business. Tell me one thing, are your parents alive?" he asked the first question that popped into his head, he had no information on these people.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 am

He frowned after Val as she stormed out of the Hall in fury, he shrugged playing with a chain around his neck, a normal chain his father had given him. He thought about comforting her but in the end, he decided to leave her alone. He was worried but he thought she needed no one. But he was still reluctant, eventually he settled down. He frowned at Lily, he had no idea what she meant. "As you say." He would leave her alone for a few days, then strike suddenly. "What do you mean, you'll tell me?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 am

Remington spun around and watched Val storm out. A smile flittered across his face. He glanced back at Wynter. "I see the feeling is not mutual," he murmured.

Remington turned back to Erin. He leant his head to the side. His eyes traced her face and followed down her arms, ending at the cauldron cakes and moving back up. His eyes narrowed briefly, subtly. "I don't know enough about you yet."

ooc you weren't supposed to have heard that, Pumpkin. I muttered it, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 am

ooc -head desk- Sorry

She saw Zabini glance at her from the corner of her eyes and growled lowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 am

ooc Vine are you talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 am

She looked at him with an amused smile and bit into the delicious, addictive cake, "Why don't you get to know me then? Let's go to Hogsmead sometime." she said, forgetting that she had food in her mouth, she sighed thinking she must have sounded like a mountain troll.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

ooc Yes, Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:04 am

She smiled, and spoke quietly "I mean ask me again when there's no-one around to over hear what I say, and i'll tell you what you want to know." She glanced in Vine's direction, praying that he wouldn't know what she was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 am

ooc Right, sorry

She turned around to sit properly at the table and studied Vine for a second before answering with a shrug. "Dunno, last time my father contacted me he was on this death bed. My mother I have no clue."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 am

He slowly comprehended the words, what if it was a trap? He sighed, so he wouldn't have to do the word after all. Professor Snape would give him the Veritserum but for a price, but he would give it. He nodded at her. "Fine." He said quietly in her ear and he shuffled away.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 am

Vine sneered at Lily, what are they talking about so secretively? Was she already betraying him? (yes, Vine is a possessive creep.) He had to teach her that he hated traitors.
He nodded absentmindedly at Pumpkin, not really caring, "Where do you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 am

"Hogsmeade?" The corners of his mouth twitched, threatening to pull at his smile. "Why not? That should keep me entertained for about... five, ten minutes? Fifteen, if you're really lucky." Remington sat down, clapped his palms on his thighs, before getting restless again and jumping back up. He ran a hand through his hair, agitatedly, and reached for a cake himself, biting into it with enthusiasm. "Mm, that's good," he said through the mouthful. "These are good, wow, I should have these more often." He grabbed a cake, and then another, and then another, making a small pile in his arms, before he realised it probably wouldn't be a good idea and he deposited them back on the plate.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 am

ooc Just a question, but would Snape really give a student Veritaserum?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 am

She smiled, thankful he'd given up on it for now. She sat alone, thinking, and drank the rest of the dark liquid from her silver goblet. Whatever that is, it's delicious she thought smirking. She glanced around, slightly less moody now, but she continued to growl at the second years who sat a little way down the bench as they kept looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 am

ooc He wouldn't GIVE.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 am

ooc Ah, I see what you mean. No, he wouldn't give.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 am

He looked at Remington for a while, a humorous smile tugging at his lips. "Er...You should slow down." He called to him, still smiling, amused. He glanced back at Vine and nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:14 am

She yawned. "In your basement." She rested her head on the table. She was bored. And there was nothing she could do about it. Captain was is class, Val just stormed out, Merlin knows where CC is. She yawned again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 am

ooc: Seems like someone took the auto-correct off... Finally
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 am

Why not? That should keep me entertained for about... five, ten minutes? Fifteen, if you're really lucky.
She wondered if Remington had ADHD or some sort. His mind seemed to be flowing like speed of light. She laughed lightly at his restlessness and finished her own cake, licking her fingers.
"You can do lots in five minutes, that's fine." she said and waited for him to leave the hall, she had a feeling that he was going to run out soon.

Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 am

"Slow down?" Remington spun away from Erin to face the Head Boy. "Slow down, why should I slow down? Look at you all, sitting here in the Great Hall, dabbling in mindless, pointless conversation." Remington did a three-sixty in his heels, gesturing to the entire Hall. "You're all like Flobberworms. Wasting time always, always, sitting here when you could be out there!" Remington gestured to the doors. "Do you have any idea what's out there? No, of course you don't, because you're in here. Doing nothing but lounging around with that cool smirk on your face like that Head Boy badge gives you the right to act as though you're Headmaster and have I introduced myself, I'm Remington Zabini."

Last edited by Remington Zabini on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 am

"My basement? How did I get that lucky?" he said jokingly with a snort. "No really, where do you stay? With muggles?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is worthy enough? [open]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next