Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is worthy enough? [open]

Go down 
+3
Remington Zabini
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:21 am

ooc Remington reminds me of Gellert
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:21 am

ooc - LOL that was rather amusing to read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 am

She frowned at Zabini. That boy really liked the sound of his own voice. "Quiet down child. You're noisy." And turned back to Vine. "Adopted by them yes." Her voice held no love for them.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:24 am

He couldn't hide the sneer on his face, his attention was on the weird claw now, what an attention cullen, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 am

ooc Remington is far different to Gellert.

ic Remington turned to Pumpkin. "Why do you think you can tell me what to do, stop telling me what to do and I WILL NOT BE QUIET!" he ended on a shout, and a glare. "Thank you."

Remington saw Lestrange's sneer and he grinned. "Lestrange," he said with a pointed finger. "I can see I've made an impression."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 am

She re-entered the Hall and sat down in a dark corner, her hands wrapped around a new cup of tea, glaring at the other people in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:29 am

Erin have a high pitched laughter and walked out of the hall, she had to stop eating all those sweets and staying there didn't help her. She decided to wander around a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:29 am

She rolled her eyes at Zabini. Children these days. The 'noble' families have really gone to the dogs. From the corner of her eye she saw Val enter the hall again and stiffened slightly.

Last edited by Reine 'Pumpkin' Wynter on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

He was left speechless for a few moments as Remington rambled on and on and on. He eventually regained his sense, but his eyes were still wide. "Er...Alright. Most people call me Hex." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 am

Ooc Yeah ok, Idk yet.

Vine didn't look at him in the eyes, instead looked towards the head desk, "Why? Are you trying to get my attention, little bird? "
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 am

ooc - You talk a lot, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am

He smiled, catching Wynter's roll of the eyes. No doubt she thought him a child. A disgrace to his family, perhaps? Funny, the conclusions one jumps to when they are unaware, when compared with the bigger picture.

"It's a pleasure, Head Boy Hex." Remington bent down and peered into Hex's eyes. "An absolute pleasure."

Remington laughed at Lestrange, turning around to face him. He strode over to the table and sat down in the chair opposite him. "Get your attention? Out of all the people in the room, why would I choose you in particular?" Large ego - check. Remington gazed at Lestrange, eyes taking in everything, from his hairline, to where his collar turned against his tie.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:39 am

ooc I can see the similarities between Remington and Gellert, but it is their stories that make all the difference. And Hex, yes he does talk a lot. It's how he is, it's how he thinks. I could say the same about Hex and smirking coldly. He does that a lot too.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 am

"I don't know, why would you? You called my name after all. There must be a reason why you decided to waste your precious energy on calling out my name." He looked at him annoyed, why was he checking him out like he was some piece in an exhibition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 am

She sighed and got up. The sound of Zabini's voice was echoing around her brain giving her a headache. Rubbing her temples she strode out the hall waving absently at Hex and Val.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 am

He narrowed his eyes at Remington, considering if it was sarcasm, but he shook his head. "Pleased to meet you." He said quickly, man that kid could talk. He though warily, and he recalled what Remington had said about him sitting there, he chuckled a bit. "Ah, well. What would you have me do other then sit here?" He asked, bored, he would do whatever it took to get rid of his boredom. Out if the corner of his eyes, he saw Val and waved, her departure crossing his mind again. He saw Vine and Remington and refrained from laughing, he watched as to what would happen next. He waved to Pumpkin absently. "Farewell." He called across the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:44 am

ooc Yes, the hyperactiveness is similar but Gellert is more like a prankster.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:46 am

"You were sneering at me." Remington bent forward, staring into Lestrange's stormy eyes. "Lestrange..." he breathed. "You and your family will have your part to play in the times to come," he said softly. He paused - then his face broke out into a grin. He sat back in his seat, leaning over backwards so he was facing Hex upside down. "I don't know, you can't expect me to think up everything for you. I know I'm brilliant, but sheesh. Use your brain, your creativity!"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 am

She waved baack at Pumpkin. Her eyes fell on Zabini. He interested her, he was not like the other people in this school. Her glare stayed on him, and she was not able to look awaay.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:48 am

Lily sat watching the other people in the room with a smirk on her face. This was turning out to be an amusing visit, even if she wasn't in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 am

He rolled his eyes, what was this now? What are you? he wanted to ask.
"I sneer all the time, nothing special for you." he said, wondering why he was sitting there with him, "But people like you do annoy me, I must admit. Trying the be one who likes to change the world? That doesn't work here."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 am

He was slightly surprised by Remington but now he knew, Zabini was far too energetic. He shrugged. "Grounds, Lake, Quidditch Pitch-" He broke off abruptly, he was about to say 'Forbidden forest', but he must not let anyone know, a few people knew that he visited the forest every once in a while but saying that in public would be not a wise thing to say. He glanced at Val and Lily, nodding.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I am bloody tired.)
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 am

"I don't want to change the world," Remington replied, snapping his head back to its normal position. "Everything must continue on... exactly... as... it's supposed to." Remington walked his fingers on the table, tracing the grains in the wood. "Trust me, if I tried to change the world, who knows what disastrous effects it could have." Remington beamed; delighted rather than anxious about the idea of such chaos.

"Forbidden Forest?" Remington finished for Hex, turning back around. "I could hear it in your voice - my brain sort of - JUMPS ahead, I can't keep up sometimes." Rem laughed. "Always a good place to explore, anyway. Dangerous creatures, but that just makes it ... funner." Rem grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:00 am

She laughed a little at Remington's enthusiasm for everything. She watched the interaction between the group, smirking at each comment. She raised an eyebrow at Hex when he nodded at her but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 am

She raised an eyebrow at Hex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is worthy enough? [open]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next