Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is worthy enough? [open]

Go down 
+3
Remington Zabini
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 am

Everyone was polite, so polite, why bother, you'd never see these people again. At least, Remington wouldn't. Remington pulled himself up. When he was done here and he had seen what he wanted to see, he was off. Back to wherever it was he felt most at home.

Before he would get bored again and take off on some new adventure. There would be no settling down for Remington, no chance. He could barely sit still as it was - the picture of him settling down with a family to carry on the Zabini name was laughable.

Remington caught Val's wink, and he couldn't hold it in any longer. Remington leapt over to her seat. "Come with me. Come on, let's get out of here. The Hall is stuffy, and dull, and everyone's being too polite and it's doing my head in. Let's go explore."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:26 am

He refrained from getting angry and calmed down, breathing in for a few moments. "Well..." He trailed off, he hadn't expected that answer. "What was that something? I need and answer and I need it now, tell me." He voice was controlled, he had a cold smirk on his face, he knew he had her trapped or maybe not. If she had the wits, she would lie or else. He frowned. "Yes?" He asked quickly. He noticed her looking at Vine, Vine Lestrange. "Ah." He had a faint idea. "Does it involve Vine?" He whispered in her ear, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 am

ooc She is infatuated - winks -
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 am

Vine returned her gaze openly, something that had not gone unnoticed by many of their peers, thought most had become accustomed to the frequent exchange. The looks and the catty comments had been flowing fast between the two. Thought the two had done nothing more than bait each other, there had been a grown amount of tension, hidden beneath the surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 am

Pumpkin jogged into the hall humming tunelessly to herself and stopped at the entrance to take in who was here. A lot of people. And she new all of them. Oh joy. She jogged over the Slytherin table whistling to herself. She skidded to a stop behind Val and glared heatedly at the Ravenclaw. "Touch her and I'll de-man you boy." She growled at Zabini.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:30 am

She stiffened and gripped her goblet, looking away to the door. She really didn't want to be here, "That something is none of your business" she growled. She shuffled away from the Gryffindor boy. "What the hell does it matter to you anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:30 am

ooc - more like creeped out.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 am

He pursed his lips together, his smirk widening ever so much, he thought it couldn't widen anymore. "Oh, but it does matter, I must know everything." He put a emphasis on the last word. "Sooner or later, I know you'll tell me Lily. Or else, you may find Veritaserum in your daily dose of whatever you drink." He smiled dangerously. The threat was true enough, he noticed Pumpkin and waved, smiling kindly now. He turned his gaze to Lily and grinned. "Sooner or later." He repeated. He waved a hand as if dismissing her, he caught snippets of what Remington Zabini was saying to Val, his ears perked up and he glanced at them. If they were going on an adventure, he wanted to be part of it. He was too boo-red.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:35 am

Remington turned, his wand out, his eyes flashing. "Don't you dare tell me what I can and can't do, child," Remington growled. "Do you own her? No. Leave us be."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 am

ooc - My character acts like a creep. :PP
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:38 am

Ooc. Am I worthy enough? Always.

Erin skipped into the hall merrily, singing a song about unicorns and hippogriffs. "La la la laaa tra la la laaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 am

She sat and listened whilst he spoke, not really paying any attention until he mentioned Veritaserum. Lily stood suddenly and slammed her hands on the table, "Is that a threat?" She spoke loudly and several students turned her way. "Because I don't think that's the kind of thing the head boy should be saying to students, especially those who are his friends." She smiled, challenging him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 am

She gaze hardened. "That's where you are wrong again. Boy. She does belong to me." Her gaze flickered to his wand but wasn't threatened. She has been held at wand-point for too many years to be riled up.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:42 am

At the song, Remington's attention was diverted. "Erin Parker!" he called out in a loud voice, stowing his wand away and waking away from the pair, bored of them. He had a broad smile on his face - a complete mood swap. "How lovely to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:43 am

Vine noticed the purple-haired girl and tilted his head to check out her quaffle, it was perfect. ooc Ok, this was trolling.

Vine continued looking at Lily and Hex, what were they talking about now? He growled with jealousy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:43 am

She blinked and flopped down beside Val and waved back at Hex. "Wotcher Hex, sorry about the late greeting. I was preoccupied." She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

He feigned a frown and turned towards Lily. "A threat, no. Just a warning." He repeated Lily's words from last night, he smiled again. "I am doing it for the greater good." He said plainly, the smile still on his face. "No harm will come to you, but I will find out why you sneaked out of the Gryffindor common room in the middle of the night." His jaw clenched, he knew of her night time wanderings, although he had tried to follow her, it had been too dark so he had gotten lost along the way. He nodded at Pumpkin, he eyed Erin Parker, that was her name judging from what Remington had said.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 am

"Remington." she greeted with a warm smile, bowing politely, "I see you are getting along just fine with our lovely snakes here."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 am

She stared at him for a moment then turned her head towards Vine, she knew she couldn't tell the complete truth. She sat down again and looked at the Head Boy, "You know I sneaked out, you know who it's to do with.. why can't you let it go?!" she spoke quietly, growling slightly. She smirked as a few students took interest in their conversation, and turned to glare at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:48 am

She noticed the girl that Val was currently having a spat with. She rested her chin on her hand and proceeded to watch things play out in the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:50 am

"Pygmy Puff." he said and waited Pumpkin to turn around, Let's see if you acknowledge your new name, wild puppy.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 am

Remington looked back at them. "Overprotective," he muttered. "Relationship issues. 'Owns' people... insecure. I'm not a boy," he added to himself, laughing hollowly. "Oh, far from it."

Remington crashed back down to earth and smiled broadly at Erin. "Oh, I was getting along splendidly." He frowned. "Wynter doesn't seen to like me very much. That's fine. I don't like her either. In fact there are very few people I like."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 am

"I just can't, I have to find out. I will find out myself, I promise you that, I may use Veritaserum. Double check your drinks." He said with a nod. "But I will do everything before using Veritaserum, it is no honor in doing such things but alas." He smiled kindly but there was a strong defiance in his smile, he was confident. Too confident.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:53 am

"Oh god, Pumpkin ! I don't belong to you." she aangrily, and se got up and left the hall with faast steps, her face full of anger.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:54 am

Erin shrugged and reached for the cauldron cakes, "Everyone is like that, they just don't say it like you do. Many people..pretend to like others. Do you like..." she grinned widely and pointed her finger at her face, "Me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is worthy enough? [open]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next