Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is worthy enough? [open]

Go down 
+3
Remington Zabini
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:39 am

As he had nothing to do and he was bored as heck, he shifted his position to beside Val and Lily, they weren't a long way off so he needn't move much. He smiled at both of them awkwardly, with nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 am

Lily raised an eyebrow, there was something odd going on and she didn't want to stay in the room any longer. "I'm gonna go, sorry!" She stood and drained the liquid from the silver and green goblet the smiled and waved before dashing out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 am

As he watched Lily leave, he remembered something. "Charms starts in five minutes." He said, standing up and biting his lip. "I have to go, bye Val." He strode out of the Hall, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:46 am

"Bye." she muttered, feeling lonely now.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 am

Dawn padded quietly into the Hall, noting its near emptiness. Odd, it was usually quite full. But all the better for her, she certainly preferred quiet. She sat down at the Gryffindor table, pouring herself some pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:16 am

Mine. Mine. Mine

He drank a glass of water, staring at Lily. He couldn't get her out of his mind no matter how hard he tried.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 am

ooc: you must be staring at a ghost cause i'm by the forest now Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:44 am

ooc Awk, ok lol.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 am

ooc -giggles-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is worthy enough? [open]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7