Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is worthy enough? [open]

Go down 
+3
Remington Zabini
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 am

Vine narrowed his eyes slightly, the boy had an obsession with time, he acted like a seer, weird ravenclaws.
"Am I going to Azkaban anytime soon?" he asked and waited for his expression to show him exactly what he had been thinking.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 am

He hid his astonishment behind his face. 'How did he know?!' A voice screamed at the back of his head. He knew of Legilimens, was this kid one? He was young, but rarely - a few young people had. When Remington explained, he just nodded but he was still confused, he frowned. "Yes, it's quite exhilarating and adventurous." He said, nodding again. "Funner indeed." He muttered under his breath. He didn't notice Lily and Val raising their brows.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 am

Remington smiled serenely at Lestrange. "How am I supposed to know?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 am

Ooc - I'm sitting in a dark corner, I can't hear anything ! ):
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 am

"That's right, you wouldn't, but I can tell you, I am going to be great, just like Salazar promised." he said, glancing at the gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 am

"Exhilarating and adventurous!" Rem exclaimed, jumping up. "Just what this Hall needs, I think. Just that little bit of spark to kick you lot into life. Look at you all. You might as well be Inferi." He paused and smiled down at Hex. Hex was alarmed by him - of course he was. Rem was used to it, wherever he went. His personality either frightened or amused people. Or angered them. That was always a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 am

Rem looked back at Vine. "Oh, you're going to be great, Lestrange. Lestranges always are."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 am

She watched the boys speaking, it was odd to see people from different houses interacting in such a manner. She caught Vine's words and turned her face down towards her goblet. She filled it with ice water and took a long drink to relax.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 am

"I agree." He said, and he truly did. Anything to get rid of boredom. He thought, a bit relieved. "Inferi?" He chuckled a bit, and looked at Vine and Remington, hearing what they were saying.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 am

She was bored, so she got up and sat down next to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:15 am

"Well?" Rem demanded of Hex. "If you're so bored, why are you still sitting there? Go! Go off and gallavant in the Forest-" Remington pointed a finger at Hex. "Don't make me push you out there, Head Boy."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:15 am

He went silent, there was nothing to say anymore.
If this was boring to him, then why did he stay?
He wasn't going to change his ways so that he could have fun.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 am

Lily smiled at Val as she sat next to her, noting that she had been sat in a dark corner moments ago. "Hey Princess, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 am

"Some people like being alone and just doing nothing, everyone is not the same." he said finally, he had to get it out of his head.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 am

"Right now?" He asked, bemused.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 am

Val smiled a bit, nodding. "Yeah, sure. I'm fine. You ?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 am

ooc - I was going to write something way longer preparing for a trip in the forest but I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 am

She smiled slightly, "Let's just say i'm not myself." She glanced over the hall and growled at a few hufflepuffs who were being too happy.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:25 am

"I know." She said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:25 am

He paused and looked around the Hall. He stepped back, his presence diminishing as he retreated back into his thoughts. So much... boredom. Feelings of lonliness? Anxiety? Isolation? The great Lestrange, too good for anyone else but it is his very own standards that trap him. Hex, the Head Boy, his light of life dying, burdened by duty. It made Remington sad. They had so much potential, so much life, all the possibilities in the world stretched out before them. It was wasted on them. And those who could have made full use of them were unable to. Trapped, frozen in the shadows for all eternity. Rem's sadness turned into anger, frustration, regret, guilt. Their places should be swapped, he thought viciously to himself. They sit here, wasting away, stealing other people's opportunities.

Like Remington had. With a last gaze around the Hall that was both blazing hot and ice cold at the same time, without another word, Remington strode out of the Hall, leaving the oblivious students to themselves.

ooc as you may have guessed, I'm leaving now. See you all later.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 am

Ooc byessssssssssssssss, i am leaving too, i need to clean.. yes.. sad.

Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 am

Ooc - byeeeex
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 am

ooc fare thee well!

Lily blinked and looked back at the Slytherin girl. "Okaaaay.."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 am

He frowned at Remington and watched him leave, he sighed and languidly traced the outline of his face, he was bored again, just sitting there. He glanced around the Hall.

ooc - Farewell Zabini and Lestrange.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 am

She smirked and looked at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is worthy enough? [open]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next