Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is worthy enough? [open]

Go down 
+3
Remington Zabini
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 pm

He looked from Lily, to Val, to the Head Boy. All as emotionless and as dull as a blank canvas. "Ugh, dull, dull, dull," he muttered, taking out his wand and exploding a goblet on the Hufflepuff table, causing a few fourth years to shriek in fright.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Remington yelled to Professor Flitwick even before the tiny wizard had a chance to take a breath. He repaired the goblet and sat down at the Ravenclaw table, fidgeting like never before. He had an agitated look on his face as he looked around the Hall with the attention span of a five-year-old. I need good company. Where's Dimitri? I need... someone who understands...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Lucifer slowly made his way into the great hall with long confident strides, his cane tapping in beat to his footsteps. He glanced around the hall as he made his way to the Slytherin table. He recognized the prefect Prince and her Gryffindor friend. He could also see the head boy at his respective table and a Ravenclaw boy who made a goblet explode for his own amusement. That caught his interest slightly, he sat down at the Slytherin table and leaned his cane against the table.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Lily had jumped as a goblet exploded and rolled her eyes. She turned her head as the boy with the cane entered the hall and growled again. Jeeze.. what's wrong with me today. Cheer up she thought to herself frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

His ears perked up at the sound of growling. Turning his head slightly he pin-pointed the source of the sound and funnily enough it came from the Gryffindor girl. He studied her slightly his interest in her sparked.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Remington stated at the boy with the cane as he walked in. Sure of himself, held himself proudly - pureblood. Also judging from the cane, only the wealthy used canes, those who wanted to preserve or make an image for themselves. Unless it was an heirloom - still, what sort of Muggle-born family would have such a cane?

Remington looked away, his interest dropping. His hands twitched, towards his pocket with his wand and the pocket with his watch. Something, anything...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 pm

He wildly swung his head around at the sound of something exploding, his eyes widened. He nearly jumped up, but he soon realized that the sound was of a goblet exploding. He chuckled and nodded at the Remington approvingly, it had given him an humorous distraction. He heard the faint sound of a cane tapping on the floor, he turned around slowly, frowning. A cane? He thought as he looked at a Slytherin boy sitting at his respective table.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:48 pm

ooc - I'll be back in a short while.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:49 pm

She slammed the goblet on the table, suddenly angry for no real reason, and leaned her head on her her arms which she crossed on the table in front of her. She growled once more, making some of the students around her shift uncomfortably. She raised her head quickly "Boo!" she whispered to some second years sat nearby and laughed a little as they shuffled away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:52 pm

He felt eyes on him and held the gaze of the Ravenclaw and head boy for a while before summoning some coffee and scones with lemon curd. His hand twitched towards his cane when the gaze of the head boy hasn't lessened. "Don't you know its rude to stare?" He raised his voice just slightly to let his voice carry across the hall. His eyes shifted to the Gryffindor girl for a second before going back to his scone.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 pm

One side f her mouth curled in a half smile, while she kept her eyes cold, taring at Hex. She forced herself to look deep in his cold eyes, searching behind his mask of ice.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Ooc - naww, too late. Stupid phone.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:59 pm

What did you say about me, I wonder.
Vine hold his glass and looked for any dust, he raised it in the air and examined it carefully, any dust and he would be storming out, warning the house elves. However, it was crystal clear.
"Excellent."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:02 am

Remington slid down in his seat, staring at the wood on the table in front of him. It wasn't enough. This wasn't enough. It never had been. The simple life of a student - what did that mean to a boy like Remington? Remington knew he was meant for much more - even in the years that he had lived already, he had done more, seen more, been to more places than anyone in this room. His mind, on hyper speed, thought of Dimitri. Dimitri, his dear friend Dimitri, who had stood by him on many of his foolish journeys. It would be fun, Remington had said. Numerous times. And they had had fun. They had had the time of their lives.

But their time had run out. Time was merciless. Try as he might, Remington couldn't get any of it back. Now look where they were. Stuck.

And it was all Remington's fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 am

He finished his scone and wiped his mouth an a nearby napkin. He noticed for the first time that Lestrange was here, and he was talking to himself too. Shaking his head he wondered what has happened to the families, letting their children talk aloud to themselves. How uncouth.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:09 am

He smirked slightly at the Slytherin boy with the cane. "Yes, I know it's rude to stare, I beg my pardons." He said with icy courtesy, he turned to Val, the smirk still on his face, he resumed staring at her for a while before turning away yawning.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:11 am

Ooc. Everyone stares, so many antisocial people.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:11 am

Lily felt like there were eyes on her, and she raised her head once more. Her eyes flicked over each house table before settling on the slytherin table. There was no-one looking at her, only a few scared first and second years sat nearby. She sat staring over the hall at nothing in particular, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 am

ooc - -Sniggers-
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:13 am

She pulled away from Hex, to Zabini. She winked quickly at him before looking away again, to the Black she met yesterday. Her gaze kept there for a few minutes, but she looked away again. Vine. She smirked slightly and looked at Lily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 am

He noted the smirk and nodded. "At least you manners are not lacking enough to form a proper apology." He sipped his coffee. It was cold so he pushed his cup away and poured coffee into the new one. "I see that my own manners are slacking, how do you do Lestrange?" He sipped at his coffee and fixed his gaze on Vine.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 am

He shifted his position and moved next to Lily, clutching the plain silver goblet he had claimed just now, he noticed her looking for something, he frowned plaintively and shrugged. He placed his crossed arms on the tables, still curious, he couldn't refrain from asking a question. He had tried and kept silent for too long, he tightened his mouth and glanced at her. "So, will you now tell me why you were looking at the clock?" He said, in a hurried voice. He nodded at the Slytherin boy momentarily, still wondering about that cane. How strange.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 am

Lily
When he received a blank look, he gave an irritated sigh, disapproval emitting from his fine-boned features.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:19 am

"I am good." he replied to the boy, he didn't look at his face first, he couldn't be bothered at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 am

He lost interest with the older boy and twisted around in his seat to stare calculatingly out at the hall. Nothing was happening. It seems like nothing ever happened in this school.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 am

Lily jumped as Hex appeared next to her and spoke. She turned to look at him,"The clock?" she frowned confused for a moment, "Oh! The clock! Well.. I.. Had something to attend to last night." She smiled, happy with her answer as it gave nothing away. Her eyes darted back over to the slytherin table, this time focused on Lestrange. She blinked a few times, keeping a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is worthy enough? [open]   Who is worthy enough? [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is worthy enough? [open]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next