Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]

Go down 
+3
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
Leo Montague
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 am

She raised an eyebrow and pushed a jug of ice water with lemon towards him along with a silver and green goblet. Fitting she thought, and smirked. "Help yourself" she breathed, " There's plenty for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:52 am

Vine grinned at her, amused for some reason. “I’d rather drink from this.” he said, gesturing at her cup with his eyes. He poured water into it, there was a pleased gleam in his eyes. He drank from the side that touched Lily’s lips, he looked at her, while drinking with an assessing stare.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:02 am

"But.." she protested for a moment, before realising she couldn't stop him. Biting her lip she watched as he drank from her cup, following as he raised it to his lips and drank, unable to tear her eyes away. The side of her mouth curled in to a small smile, and she blinked slowly. What the hell is wrong with me? she questioned herself, she could not understand why she didn't just walk away from the boy. There was no denying that she found him fascinating, but she also found him overly persistent, and that would normally irritate her.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:12 am

He put the cup back on the table and without warning, leaned forward, on hands, fingers outstretched to brush her hair from her face, “Still tastes like cake.” In one swift movement, Vine's wand appeared in his hand, “What's a little magic going to do?” he ran the tip of the wand over the line of her nose and down to the line of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 am

Lily stopped still, shocked by the unexpected move from the boy. She smiled faintly at his memory of her meal, but shivered not liking the feel of the wand on her face. This is the kinda thing you're meant to be avoiding a voice in the back of her head was telling her, but she ignored it. "You tell me" she whispered breathlessly, uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:40 am

Under the red glow of her hair, Vine could see the silvery flecks that lined the rim of her pupil, a colour usually lost and forgotten amongst the wondrous sea of emerald green. Slytherin colours, he though absently, watching as she watched him. Perfect. ”I will show you.” he replied absently.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:51 am

Colour rose to her cheeks as she watched his movements. She did not dare to move, however slowly raised one hand to remove hair that had fallen on to her face so that she could see him better. She bit her lip unable to speak, and smiled playfully. "Go ahead", she knew it was a dangerous thing to say, but couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 am

He flicked the wand smoothly and a jet of bright orange flames erupted from the tip, hovering a couple of metres from the ground. “That’s you. Flaming…”
He flicked the wand one more time and the illusion disappeared. “Meet me tomorrow at midnight, if you want to see more.” he said, his tone oddly heavy with emotion for such a harmless request.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:25 am

She watched as the flames appeared, smiling as they disappeared. "Flaming..." she repeated, "I like it" she grinned but turned wary at his request. "Mindnight. Tomorrow. Where?" she spoke quietly, she was not one known to be so influenced by others, but she couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:41 am

Blue eyes turned away, looking for something within the grey clouds that formed on the enchanted ceiling of the hall, "In front of the Prefect's bathroom. Don't tell anyone."
He wanted her to know that he could see right through her, that he could unearth every secret, hope and dream that laid buried within her, waiting for him to unlock them.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 am

She nodded, her red curls bouncing slightly, and put a finger to her her lips. "Not a soul." She winked and smiled. Was it excitement that ran through her veins, or a rush of adrenaline brought on by his intensity? She did not know, but she did know that she had to find out what the boy wanted from her. And she needed to find what fascinated her about him, there was something there, out of her grasp, and she was going to stand her ground to find what that was.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:07 am

Vine knew it, he knew as she stared back into his eyes that she, like him, craved to find out what they both wanted from each other. They both wanted it, and neither was willing to give it. One by one, he would control everyone until they all believed that the former head boy, Vine Lestrange was a victim of Dumbledore’s prejudice. His thoughts went back to the secret Dark Arts Club he intended to form before he left to Durmstrang. Would Lily join them? He was going to find out. "Do you trust yourself at being alone with me?”
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:15 am

For a moment she couldn't draw her eyes away, then he spoke. She laughed lightly, "I can more than handle you Sugar, you don't know what I'm capable of" she raised an eyebrow, challenging and daring him. She poured some water in to her cup, which he had drank from, and raised it to her lips, suddenly very thirsty. She kept her eyes on him, still wary, but more intrigued than before.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:46 am

ooc Sorry got distracted on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 am

ooc Happens to me aaaall the time
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 am

She was like blood to a shark. Even the slightest hint of vulnerability and he would strike. Vine paused, looked at the young witch with a heavy gaze. "It's dangerous to be out there late." He said at last, his voice, his expression, giving away nothing that may help her in some way decipher what was going on in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 am

Lucifer thought that it was a good time as any to go and get something to eat so he made his way up to the great hall his cane tapping rhythmically beside him. He entered the hall with confident albeit nonchalant strides and went over to sit by the Slytherin table and pulled his cane onto his lap. He saw that some students where openly staring at his cane and sent them a scathing glare making them scamper away. Foolish students he thought in disgust, everyone of them. He frowned in annoyance and piled food onto his plate.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:09 am

She smiled playfully, "You think I don't know that?" What is he playing at? she wondered, not fully trusting. She would never have dared go near the boy last year, yet now, she could stand up to him with a very minimum amount of fear. She looked up at the sound of, a cane? and watched as it's owner headed to the Slytherin table. Seems things were getting more interesting round here these days, and she was fully prepared to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:10 am

Basil walked into the Great Hall, playing with the strap of the bag that rested on her shoulder. She was in deep thought. She was thinking about what had happened four days ago. How had all those memories come back all at once? As hard as she could, she thought about it. At night she had tossed and turned, having some of the memories still come back to her. It had to have been the Owlery. She thought to herself. Seeing all the owls must have gotten her to think of her brother. She sighed. That still didn't explain why all of times they had been together had come back to her. Maybe I'm going mad. She thought as she sat down at the Ravenclaw table. But she knew she wasn't. She was perfectly fine. Father would want to hear about this. A voice said in the back of her head. And she agreed. Her father would want to hear about it. He could be of some help. Basil yawned and set her bag down on the floor. She had to take her mind off of it. She scanned the Hall with her eyes trying to find something to distract herself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 am

He absently picked at his food with distaste and pushed his plate away no longer hungry. He sat up straight and scanned the hall with cold, calculating ice blue eyes. There were only a handful of people in the hall right now, there was a Ravenclaw girl that just entered, a couple of Hufflepuffs and Lestrange was chatting up some girl from Gryffindor. His lip curled in disgust and took a gulp of orange juice to dispell the bitter taste forming in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:25 am

Erin woke up early and rubbed her eyes to get whatever morning crud out of them she could. Her first morning in her new school and she found that she was not able to sleep well because of her anxiousness for the next day. One of the new girls must have thought it funny to set her clock forward an hour to make her think she was late. So at first glance at her clock she felt her heart begin to hammer in her chest and she jumped out of her bed to quickly pull her robes on and ran to the great hall so she could grab some breakfast.
By the time she got there her hair had fallen out of the loose braid she had tried to set it in and she was slightly disheveled. She sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 am

OOC: Erin, its currently evening. 20.27PM to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 am

ooc Morning for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 am

ooc: We try to play with London time.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 am

Her eyes stopped a moment on Lily and Vine. Wait She rubbed her eyes and looked back up. No, that's definitely Vine. She shrugged and contiuned to look about the Hall. There was also a Slytherin in the hall, one whom she had never seen before. She sighed and turned her gaze to a bowl of fruit that was sitting in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next