Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]

Go down 
+3
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
Leo Montague
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 am

She coughed slightly and shifted to get more comfortable. "Oh you know, this and that." She grinned and summoned the coffee pot, poured herself and cup and placed the pot beneath her bench. "And the NEWTs I don't know how I'll make it. Woe is me." She sipped at her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 am

He could see that he didn't like the name but he managed to remain calm despite what Vine tried to do. So, he would do the same. "Difficult? Hardly. I am glad that you have it Thomas, a pureblood at least." he said staring at his badge, "Responsibility restricts one's creativity."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 am

'This and that?' Leo frowned. 'You're not telling me you've got other stuff going AS WELL as NEWTs?! As if you're not dead by now.'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 am

Lily looked up again as Hex spoke to someone else and took a sharp intake of breath as she realised who. She smirked slightly at Hex's comment but looked down again at her drink, unwilling to speak to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 am

"Ah, well. I expect you're not here to mock me." He said coolly to Vine and he stood up, rubbing his tired eyes. He nodded at Vine, Leo, Lily, and Pumpkin. "I should be going now, get some sleep while I have the time." He said with a slight shrug. And with that he strode out of the Hall muttering under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 am

She waved as he left her sat alone, but did not look up from her drink. She melted in to a stream of thoughts frowning slightly, and leaned on her elbows cupping her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 am

She chuckled. "If I had a Knut for everytime somebody said that, I would be wealthy. Besides I don't take schooling seriously." She drained her cup and wondered if she should pour herself another one. She waved absently in Hex's direction.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 am

She watched Hex leave. Poor boy doesn't know how to smile, she thought, sniggering to herself. I know I was bad sometimes when I was a prefect but come on, that's taking gloomy to a whole new level.

'Why not?' she asked, cupping her hands around the mug. 'I mean, these are NEWTs, they're pretty important ... unless you already know you've got something?' Leo tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:56 am

Already tired, he thought with a smile and nodded at him. He wasn't planning to start vendetta with Hex. He could help him if they agreed on certain terms. He had no reason to cause conflict with those in power. He frowned at the talk of NEWTs, he had already taken those last year. He groaned inwardly, this was going to be a useless year for him, waste of time.
"Flaming locksss." he hissed, looking at Lily, "looking for thrills?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:56 am

ooc Hhahahahaha I keep forgetting about this
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 am

Ooc: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg it's actually classic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 am

She grinned and winked at Leo. "I've got something then. What about you? What are your plans?" She groped under the bench for her coffee pot.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:59 am

Leo sighed. 'I dunno. I used to know but now ...' She shrugged. 'I did want to go into Magical Law but ... that was back when I was a stuffy prefect. Now ...' Leo shrugged and looked up at the ceiling. 'I have no clue.'

Looking for Dad. Leo blinked. Where did that thought come from?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:02 am

Lily heard the conversation about NEWTs and the future and frowned, if she failed this year she was going to have a fit. She sighed and thought about how much she had to catch up on.
Lily looked up blinking, and smiled playfully. "I may be looking for thrills, but I don't need you to help me with that Vine."

ooc it's too funny :'))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:02 am

She froze when Leo said she wanted to go into law then relaxed. "When you still have a while to figure it out I guess." She found the pot and poured herself another cup.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:04 am

"I am the best medicine for thrills. Let me show you." He smirked, offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 am

She had been looking over at Vine and Lily, and hadn't noticed Pumpkin tense. 'What is Vine playing at?' she muttered, frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 am

She continued to drink her coffee and followed Leo's gaze over to Vine and another Gryffindor girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 am

She stared at his hand a moment, such a gentlemanly gesture, therefore untrustworthy she thought. "As tempting as you are, I can find my own thrills." She finally gulped down the water that stood in front of her and stood facing the boy, a smug grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 am

She looked away, satisfied, when it appeared that Lily wasn't going to take Vine's hand, whatever that meant. She finished her hot chocolate and placed the empty cup on the table. 'Right, then, Pumpkin, I'm beat. Hard day for me today ... I was actually participating in life.' She grinned, then swung her bag over her shoulder and headed off.

Ooc: I'm dead tired, so I'm off for the night. -waves-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:15 am

She waved goodbye to Leo as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 am

He smiled a small, almost melancholy little smile, because he suddenly understood that she wasn't going to give in easily. "Thirsty?" He asked and put his hand on hers anyway, "Feeling too hot perhaps?"
He frowned at Leo's smug expression before she walked out. All of your friends going to be mine soon, Montague, he thought confidently.

ooc Byeszdz thrills, meow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 am

She finished her cup, stretched an stood up. She looked around the hall with a blank expression and yawned as she made her way out the hall.

OOC. Ciao peeps. Needa begin making dinner. Probably be on later.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 am

She gasped slightly as he placed a hand on hers, and swallowed. "I am perfectly fine. A perfect temperature. Just perfect." She blinked a few times trying to compose herself, knowing she would need to stand her ground. After a deep breath she licked her lips and smiled playfully once more. "Maybe it is you who is thirsty."

ooc- Byebye Leo and Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am

He laid back and smiled at the crimson haired challenge, watched her with an unreadable expression."I am now." he said looking at her hand, voice low, almost not uttered at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next