Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:58 am

Lucifer opened the door of the pub, ignoring everyone inside as he waited for Lily to enter. "Why don't you grab a table and I will get whatever you want from the barkeep." He suggested and looked around the pub noticing a couple of students but paid them no mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:04 am

Heading in, she nodded at a few students who she recognised, though gave them no other acknowledgment. She nodded to Lucifer, heading over to a table by a window. "Surprise me Lucifer, I don't mind what you get me to drink." she said, settling in to her chair and staring out of the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:08 am

He tilted his head to the side an nodded. Not like he could get much. Meandering towards the bar, he placed an order for two butterbeers and some cauldron cakes, not really knowing if Lily liked them or not. Shrugging he just paid for his refreshments and waited for his order. He felt the eyes of some students burning into his back for walking in with Lily and bristled, when his order arrived her brought it back to Lily and sat down stiffly. "Age restriction. Limited choices."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 am

She placed a hand on his knee, comfortingly, wanting him to relax. "That's okay, i'll get us something stronger in a bit." she said with a smile. It was then that she spotted the cauldron cakes, "OH! Yummy! My favourite!" she grinned and kissed his cheek. "You judge my liking well dear Lucifer." She shuffled her chair closer to his and stroked his cheek gently. "Everything okay love?" she asked, a look of concern on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 am

He jerked slightly in surprise at the term of endearment and blinked. "I'm fine, just let the other students get to me." He gave Lily a thin smile when she kissed his cheek. "I didn't know what you liked, so I took a wild guess, I'm glad you like them though." He leaned in to the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 am

"I thought you were alright about them? What's that you said? 'Let them talk'?" she ran her hand through his hair, playing with the strands at the nape of his neck. "You're a good guesser then." She smiled widely, cheeks slightly reddened at the warmth of the room. Taking a bite of the cake, she licked the crumbs away from her lips before taking a sip of butterbeer. "I always like what you give me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 am

"You're right. I just... Worry about you." He mumbled and shivered in delight when Lily played with his hair. "Why do you always take advantage of my weakness?" He grunted and took a gulp of his butterbeer. His eyes flickered down to her lips and he reached over to rub his thumb over her cheeks. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 am

She blinked, slightly taken aback. "You.. worry about me? But why?" her voice was low, words whispered. "I like your hair." it was the simplest of replies, yet the complete truth, "In fact, there's pretty much nothing I don't like about you." She leaned her head in to the touch of his thumb. "I'm perfectly fine. Why wouldn't I be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 am

He stiffened and scowled. "How can I not be worried after everything you just told me today? I adore you, you mean the world to me." He whispered back and stared into Lily's eyes. "I see." He moved his chair closer to Lily and rested his arm across the back of Lily's chair. "There was a flush adorning your beautiful face." He leaned closer and brushed his lips against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 am

"I told you not to worry about that! I'm going to stay with you over the holidays, meaning I will come to no harm." she smiled, looking up with her innocent jade eyes at him. "I do?" His words meant a lot to her, made her feel like she had no cares in the world. "That would be the heat.." she said softly, blushing lightly as he called her beautiful. She turned her head slightly as he leaned over and touched her soft cheeks with his lips, turned her head until their lips met and molded briefly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:06 am

"Indeed you did, and for that I'm very grateful." He closed his eyes and smiled at the kiss. Opening his ice blue eyes, he stared tenderly back into Lily's emerald ones. "I do." He stroked her cheek with his knuckles and chuckled at the blush.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:11 am

She stroked his face tenderly, moving her hand to the back of his neck and with a curve of her plump rose lips, pulled him in to a hug. "I don't know what you do to me Lux," she whispered in his ear, "but I can't get enough of you. You mean more to me than words can express." With that said, she pulled away from him and wrapped her hands around her drink, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:21 am

Snuggling into the hug, he kissed her neck when she pulled away. "I could be saying the same thing Lily." Leaning back in his chair, he grabbed his butterbeer and took another gulp from the mug. "I might have to plan a trip to London soon." He looked out the window and noticed that it had begun to snow. Fat snowflakes littered the ground outside and stuck to the window. He sighed at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am

She laughed, feeling the linger of his lips on her neck, and took a sip of her drink before gulping the whole mug down. "Oh? Before the holidays? So soon? It's not that long until we break up for the winter." She placed a hand on his knee, gently squeezing it as if to say 'don't leave without me'. Following his gaze to the window, she pursed her lips slightly. "We better hope that doesn't get too heavy or we won't get back for the night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:31 am

Electricity shot up his leg and he bit his lip as to not make a sound from the unexpected contact. "I need to get your present. And I refuse to get it with you there." He muttered stubbornly and downed his butterbeer. Giving the snow another glance, he turned back to Lily and a wicked grin spread across his face. "What's wrong with spending the night here?" He leaned closer to her and whispered beside her ear. "I can make it worth your time."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 am

She stroked his knee, smiling up at him with bright eyes at the mention of a present. "Fair enough." she said, though there was a hint of sadness at the thought of him being so far from her. She watched him down his drink and laughed quietly, sliding her hand slightly up his leg. The suggestion he whispered in her ear sent chills down her spine and she squeezed his thigh in response. She raised a hand and called out for two firewhiskeys, knowing that she would not be questioned about her age, and waited patiently for their drinks to arrive. "Now that's something which sounds incredibly tempting." she whispered back, placing a few kisses along his jaw, ever so gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 am

His breath hitched has he felt Lily's hand travel further up his leg and stiffened. He bit back a groan at the squeeze and shifted slightly in his seat, tugging his tie loose, he popped open the two top buttons of his shirt and licked his lips. "You are going to be the death of me." He whispered hoarsely and stared at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 am

Laughing, she patted his leg as their drinks arrived at the table along with a bottle of the liquid each. She thanked the barman by flicking a few galleons in his direction. "Oh come now. I'm not that dangerous." she said with a wink before taking a sip from her glass. "I'm just a tease." she licked her lips, placing her glass back on the table, and her hand on his upper thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 am

He coughed and looked away from Lily in embarrassment as his face flushed red. "I know from experience that you are both." He clutched a glass and downed the entire thing before pouring himself a new one. He looked over at Lily then down to her lips before returning his attention back on the glass. He was just about to take another sip when he felt Lily's hand on his upper thigh and whimpered ever so slightly and moved closer to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 am

She noticed Lucifer turning red, and smiled. "I guess you could be right." She fondled her glass with her free hand, eyeing the liquid within it. "Woah, take it easy!" she said, watching him closely as he knocked back his first drink. She squeezed his inner thigh as he moved closer, and knocked back her own first glass, using one hand to neatly pour a second. She raised her glass to her lips and took a sip, turning her face to him as she licked her lips and pressed them together. "Don't want you passing out on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am

He tugged at the collar of shirt thinking that it was way too warm in the pub. "I won't." He ground out and sipped his drink. His quadriceps quivered under Lily's hand and jerked slightly at the squeeze. "Lily." He pleaded quietly and stared at her, his eyes darkened at what she was doing to him and he clutched his glass tightly. "What are you doing to me? I usually have great control over myself." He glanced down at her lips and subconsciously licked his own.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:26 am

She knocked back her second glass, and stroked his thigh gently. "I'm not doing anything Lucifer." she purred, leaning towards him slightly to kiss him gently at the base of his jaw and up along his neck. "Only feeding off what you're giving me." She moved her hand slightly on his thigh, so that it rested half on his inner thigh. She squeezed gently as she brushed her lips against his cheeks. "You can control yourself in public.. surely?" she whispered teasingly by his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:32 am

His licked his lips and stared at Lily. "Tease." He whispered completely out of breath, his chest rising and falling as if he was trying to control his breathing. His heartbeat hammered away in his chest and adrenaline filled blood pumped through his entire being. His breath hitched once again and he let out a low moan and stiffened further in his seat. "You're not making this easy." He whispered and downed his second glass. Shakily, he reached over for the bottle and poured himself another one.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:43 am

"That's the point love." she whispered against his lips, steadying his hand as he poured his third glass before refilling her own. She brushed her lips against his, her breath bouncing back off his skin. She smiled as he moaned and pressed her lips against his rather roughly, probably a little more obviously than she should have dared to in public, but in that moment she could not have cared less. She pulled away from him, downing her third glass before returning her lips to his, both her hands on his thigh, squeezing and tugging at the material of his clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:51 am

"So you admit it." He did whatever he could not to throw her over his shoulder and march her off to a room. The kiss nearly undid him and he clutched the arm of the chair so tightly you could almost hear the wood creak beneath his hand. He could taste the firewhiskey on her lips and it was intoxicating. His mind became foggy and he licked Lily's lips during the kiss. The mixture of Lily and firewhiskey nearly set him off the edge and he growled lowly when Lily tugged at his clothes. "You better finish what you started Lily." He growled out and pulled her into a heated kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next