Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:02 pm

She ran one of her hands further up his thigh, taking the other to his hand on the arm of the chair. "How can I deny it?" she said with a smile, stroking her thumb over his knuckles. She could tell that she was getting a strong reaction from him, and it made her desire for him ever stronger. The growls he let loose drove her to distraction and she became lost in his kisses and touch, forgetting where she was. "I always finish what I start Lucifer. You of all people should know that." she said breathlessly against his lips, moaning lightly at the intensity of his kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 pm

His muscles quivered and flexed under Lily's hand and he but his lip to stop himself from making any noise whatsoever. His hand relaxed slightly under her hand and he squeezed his eyes shut. His breathing was low and shallow. "I do know that." He whimpers and froze when he heard someone behind him clear their throat. Oh Merlin no. Not now. He growled and shot the person a venomous glare over his shoulder. He needed this. He desperately needed release from this.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Kissing along his jaw, she licked his skin lightly, tasting his desire as it emanated from within him. She blinked and froze upon hearing someone nearby clear their throat, shooting back in to her seat comfortably. There was no embarrassment on her face, only a smirk of a passion she wished to fulfill. Her hand remained on his thigh, squeezing and stroking, tugging gently at the material, but in a manner so discrete that no others could see her movements. Raising her glass to her lips to drain the liquid from it's depths, she smiled teasingly at Lucifer, waiting to see what his next move would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 pm

"Bloody hell!" He gasped as Lily didn't stop. A thin sheen of sweat coated his skin and he took a shaky breath. Grasping for his glass, he quickly knocked it back and slammed the glass back on the table not caring if it would shatter or that he caused unwanted attention. He turned into pudding in her hands and let out small whimpers. Damn you're whipped Lucifer. He told himself but he didn't care. It was Lily. He twitched in Lily's hands and ran a hand roughly through his hair. He leaned over and placed his arm over the back of Lily's chair. "You minx." He hissed and tangled his hand in her hair, kissing the back of her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

She watched his reaction to her touch with satisfaction, a desire coursing through her veins like never before. As he tangled a hand in her hair she let out a low groan before making the decision to try something. "Want me to stop?" she said, then removed herself from him completely. She even slid her chair away slightly, though the teasing smile remained on her lips. She was testing him, seeing just how much he really wanted her. "We don't want any.. incidents." All contact that she had been encouraging moments ago, was now broken and she watched, patiently waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Ooc. Harsh much? You like toying with me -_-

"Ship!" He swore and clutched the table in surprise when Lily suddenly moved away. "Merlin no!" He gasped out and looked pleadingly over at Lily. "Please Lily." He begged desperately and stared over at her, his hair was disheveled and his pupils dilated in want. He cautiously moved his chair closer to her, not really knowing what she was playing at or what she would do. But whatever it was she did. She made him crack and crumble completely.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:43 pm

ooc -giggles- I really do.

Cautious, that's how he appeared to her, almost like he was afraid of what her next move may be. It excited her to think that she had such a bond with him, and she wasted no time in reconnecting with him, feeling the desperate need within herself. She wrapped her arms around his neck and swigged from the bottle on the table. "I'm thinking, that if you really want to finish this, we need to go somewhere a little more... private." she whispered in his ear, licking along his jaw to plant a soft teasing kiss on his lips. She placed her hands on his lower stomach, toying with the material of his shirt. "What say you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm

He sighed in content when he reconnected with Lily and whimpered softly into the kiss. "I like the way you think Lily." He pulled her into another kiss and licked her lips. "Hog's Head?" He whispered almost desperately and tugged at Lily's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:51 pm

She giggled lightly as he licked her lips mid-kiss, enjoying the sensation of his tongue on her kiss-swollen lips. "Lead the way.." she whispered in reply, grabbing the bottles of fire-whiskey from the table. She stood, wanting to get there fast, before their desire died down, though she doubted that would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Yanking on his coat, he practically kicked over his chair, grabbed Lily's hand and marched out the pub.

Ooc. Imma start there then.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 pm

ooc -laughs- okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: