Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 am

"Hey! Wait up! Take more care.. It's like you want to get caught!" she shouted and ran after him. They were able to hop the gate with ease, and there was no sight of any staff as they disappeared down the path in the direction of Hogsmeade.
Slowing her pace to walk, she took the time to appreciate the nature surrounding them on their journey. "So.. I thought we could go to the Hog's Head and get something to drink, and a little breakfast, then decide where to go from there." she said with a jolly smile, and wrapped her arm around his back, under his winter cloak. "Sound alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 am

"Maybe I do." Slowing his pace down to match Lily's he wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer and kissed the top of her head. "That sounds fine with me." The crunching of their feet on the cold ground made a soothing noise to his ears. "A warm butterbeer sounds about right." He mused out loud to himself and shuddered from the chill.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:20 am

"That's only because you want detention with me." she said with a laugh, snuggling in to him as the walked. The walk wasn't a hugely long one, but their steady pace and close proximity made it feel longer than it was, and it was nice. "It feels like forever since I've done this.." she thought aloud, then realised what she had said. "I mean.. it's been a couple of years since I snuck out here with someone else tagging along. It's nice. And that it's you makes it all the more pleasant." she smiled up at him as they reached the building they were aiming for. She looked up at the creaking sign before heading inside to the warmth, choosing a table right by the fire to warm them both up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 am

"Guilty as charged." He smiled as Lily snuggled up to him and nodded. "Can't really agree since its the first time I've done something like this." Walking in after Lily, his lip curled slightly in distaste at the place but shrugged it off. It was tolerable. Standing by the table he looked on as Lily took a seat. "What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:35 am

She smiled up at him, smoothing out her robes. She definitely needed to get out of these clothes. "I'll just have a Butterbeer. Can't be having anything too strong at this time in the morning. Oh, and order some poached eggs for me. I have an ongoing tab." She dusted off the table and rearranged the items on the table while she waited for him to join her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:40 am

Poached eggs? He blinked at the request but went up to order it anyways. "Two butterbeers and an order of poached eggs." He drawled casually towards the barkeep and waited patiently for his order. Resting on his cane he caught the glances of some other patrons and raised an eyebrow. When his order arrived he paid the barkeep and levitated said items over to the table. "Butterbeer and poached eggs." Glancing around before sitting down, he caught the eye of an elderly shabbily dressed wizard and sneered at him for openly staring at them. "Peasants..." He muttered and sat down opposite Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 am

She watched as Lucifer settled right in to his usually self. "Yummy!" she said with a grin as he brought over her food. "I know this isn't the most.. glamorous of places, but the people are harmless. Don't fret about them staring. Believe me, I'm used to it." She laughed lightly, and started munching on her eggs. "You want some?" she asked, pointing her fork towards him. "It's good." She reached across the table with her free hand, and stroked his cheek gently. "This lighting really rather suits you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:07 am

He sighed and nodded. "I will try to... Behave." He muttered and looked away from the other man. "And of course they would stare at you, you're beautiful." He sipped his butterbeer. "Is it?" He bit the piece of egg off her work and chewed thoughtfully. "I guess it is, the lighting suits me?" He questioned and leaned into the palm of her hand placing his hand on top of hers.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 am

That made her laugh. "Beautiful? I think not. But thank you all the same." She smiled, and looked down at her food, blushing slightly. She nodded as he tasted the egg, before continuing to eat. Without looking up from her plate, she spoke. "Yes, in this light, you look even more strikingly handsome than you usually do. You suit darker rooms." A small smile played on her lips as she finally looked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:34 am

He smirked slightly. "Yes beautiful. It is not that difficult to see, even a blind man could see your beauty." Lily was blushing which made him chuckle. "Even more so when you're blushing." Propping his elbow on the table, he rested his head in his hand and gave Lily a half smile. "I don't know what you see in me. But thank you for the compliment." He winked at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:42 am

At his comments she giggled and hid her face in her hands. "You're just saying that on purpose now." she laughed. "You are special. What more do I need to see?" she replied, and leaned over the table to plant a soft kiss on his lips. "Where would you like to go? And what would you like to do?" she asked with a grin, giving him the choice was much more her thing, she really did not like choosing activities. "It can be absolutely anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:46 am

He smiled against her lips as she kissed him and kissed her back. "Of course it was purposeful. It was the truth, still is the truth." Standing up, he pulled his chair over to Lily and planted himself beside her, resting his arm on the back of her chair he leaned back in his own chair and thought for a while. "I will need to get Christmas presents for everyone some time. However, I don't really know what people want or are looking for." He glanced over at Lily. "Do you have anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:51 am

She smiled, and leaned in to him once he'd pulled his chair nearer to her. "Well, it's nice to know you think as such." She wound her fingers between his, pulling his hand to her lips to place a gentle kiss on his knuckle. "What to get the girl who has everything?" she laughed, "All I want for Christmas, is either something that sparkles," Glancing up at him, she continued, "or someone to care for me. I don't ask for much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:59 am

He tilted his head to the side and grinned cheekily. "And by everything you mean me." He leaned over and kissed her head. "But something that sparkles I can easily get you, someone to care for would be slightly harder to find." He winked and pulled her closer. "But you know, I will always care for you Lily." He placed a finger under her chin and tilted her face up towards him so her could give her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 am

Another laugh escaped her, gaining some annoyed looks from the locals. "Yes, everything is you." She smiled at the thought of him buying her something sparkly, it had been so long since she had received any gifts. "Something sparkly would be wonderful." She let him kiss her, and rather than leaning back in her seat, remained, face tilted, staring at him. "Do you really mean that Lucifer? Truly always? Don't say things that you don't mean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 am

He smirked. "That sounds about right." He reached over and began to play with her hair. "Something sparkly it will be then." He stared back down at Lily, never breaking eye contact with her. "Lily, darling. Would I ever lie to you?" He tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 am

She smiled up at him, watching as he reached over to toy with her hair. "I don't think you would. But one can never be certain these days." She bit her lip slightly, staring up, not wanting to look away from his eyes. They seemed to be sucking her in, taking her to another world, where there were no worries and no cares. Nothing but the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 am

He hummed and lean down closer to Lily. "That is true. But I would rather die than lie to you. Lily." Glancing down at her lips, he reached over and touched them lightly with his fingertips. "You shouldn't do that to your lips." He looked back into her eyes and leaned even closer.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:24 am

She smiled against his fingertips, moving closer to him. "Well, that's a bargain i'll keep to you." She pulled his fingers away from her slightly pursed lips, before moving her hands to his chest. "I never mean to do it, but sometimes, when I'm surprised or worried, it happens. Natural reflex." she breathed, balling his shirt in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:31 am

"I'm sure you will." He kissed her forehead. "I see. At least make sure it doesn't become a habit. Such a shame if your lips were to split." He glanced down at her lips and smiled. Looking down at his shirt he looked back over to Lily. "Are you alright Lily?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:36 am

"I could never let it become a habit, I love my lips too much." She smiled, and licked her lips before making a pop with her mouth. "I would never allow them to split." She followed his gaze to her hands on his shirt. "Oh! I.. I'm sorry." She quickly let go of him, pulling her hands close to herself and looked down at her now empty plate. "I don't know what came over me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:40 am

He whimpered quietly when Lily licked her lips and glanced away before leaning back into his chair. "I'm glad to hear that." Chuckling lowly, he reached over and took her hand, slowly lacing his in between hers. "It is just a shirt."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:49 am

She smiled softly, watching their fingers join together. "I know, but.. I really ought to be more aware of my actions in public." Laughing, she shuffled closer to the boy and rested her head on his chest. "You never know who could be watching." she glanced around at the other people in the Hog's Head. It was quiet, and only contained the locals, which is why she preferred to take her adventures there rather than the three broomsticks. Meant it would be less likely for her to be spotted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:53 am

"Then I should also be paying attention to what I do, but then, I wouldn't really be me." He blinked in confusion and kissed the top of her head when she nestled in against him. "I must admit. This is the first time I've been to Hogsmeade, I've never had a reason to come here before." He looked around the dingy pub and then back to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 am

"Your first time in Hogsmeade huh? Well.. I should have taken you somewhere nicer... this really isn't the best of places." she looked up at him, "It's just the place where we're least likely to be reported. You should have told me! Now I'm gonna have to make this a trip to remember." She climbed on to his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck, and began planting kisses along his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next