Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 pm

She grinned being flipped to back on his lap, and planted kisses by his ear as she whipped off his belt in one action. She ran her hands back up his chest, arching her back towards him and tilted her head back, moaning as she felt Lucifer's lips on her neck, and groaned rather loudly as he bit down on her. She leaned forward, pushing him back, kissing down his chest and stomach with a smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:27 am

His eyes widened slightly as Lily trailed kisses down his torso and his muscles quivered under her lips. His breath hitched and he clutched the sheets tightly in his fists. "Lily." He whimpered albeit high pitched than normal and stared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:04 am

She could feel his muscles reacting to her, and followed her trail of kisses with her fingertips. The gentlest of kisses gained the same reaction from him, and she smiled in delight as she heard him balling his hands to fists on the sheets. She licked just above his pants and smiled up at him. "Everything alright?" She asked, bright eyed, her hand resting on his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:37 am

He licked his lips and swallowed thickly. "Fine." He gasped out and felt himself twitch and strain against the material. "Don't tease." He pleaded lightly and pulled himself up on his elbows and stared down at Lily. He reached over and played slightly with her hair before cupping her cheek and rubbed his thumb over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 am

"Tease? Me?" She laughed lightly, kissing his hip bones softly. "I think you've got the wrong girl." She licked from just above his belly button to the base of his neck, though left her hands on his hips. She straddled his legs, just above his knees, leaning over lucifer with a mischievous grin. "I thought we clarified long ago, it was you who teases." She said, before kissing him gently on his quivering lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 am

"Yes. Tease." The grip he had on the sheets tightened and he tugged them. He couldn't take his eyes of Lily and ground slightly against her. He tangled his hand in her hair as she kissed him and deepened the kiss, pulling her flush against him. He licked her lips lightly and growled in pleasure. His other hand scratched lightly against her spine and drew lazy patterns.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 am

She moaned in to the kiss, a hot blush spreading across her cheeks. Her breathing was heavy and she growled as he scratched at her back, living each new sensation as if she'd never experienced it before. She loved the feel of his hand in her hair, the taste of his lips on her own. Tucking her feet under his thighs, she rolled, pulling him on top of her. She smiled against his lips, "You did say you wanted to be on top." She laughed and nibbled his bottom lip lightly before kissing along his jaw, wrapping her legs around him as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 am

He yelped in surprise as he was suddenly flipped over. "I do like being on top." He groaned and pushed Liky in to the bed as she kissed along his neck and ground slightly into her. He ran a hand along her thigh and squeezed. "How is it that you make me feel like this Lily?" He nibbled along her neck and went further down and past her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:01 am

She moaned loudly in response to his touch. The electricity of his lips on her skin lingered long after he moved away, and his hand on her thigh felt like fire. Her breath came out uneven, and her heart raced, "I could ask the same thing of you." she whispered in reply, then a sound of satisfaction escaped past her lips as she felt his mouth moving down her skin. She scratched across his back lightly with one hand, tangling the other in his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm

He groaned against her skin as he felt nails across his back and squeezed her thigh in response to the tugging of his hair. He couldn't get enough of Lily, not like he wanted to either. The hand on her thigh moved further up to her hips and pushed her down in to the bed. His other hand left featherlight touches across the ribs and under another piece of material that was withholding her female goodies. Kissing further down her stomach, he came to her belly button and dipped his tongue inside.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 am

Lucifer's hands roaming her skin drove her wild, the contact like sharp burns that caused pleasure rather than pain. She moaned as he discovered each area of her body, gripping the sheets in one hand, his hair in the other as he trailed kisses down her stomach. "Now who's the tease?" she asked breathlessly, her back arching from the intensity of the feel of his lips on her skin. She couldn't stop the giggle that escaped when he got the her belly button, for she had always been rather ticklish. She ran her hand through his hair, stroking his cheek with her thumb gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 pm

He chuckled and moved back up to kiss her. "I learn from the best." Laying down beside her he ran a hand gently through her hair and glanced out the window. "Shouldn't we be getting back? Getting kind of late."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm

She smiled in to his kiss, rolling on the her side when he lay beside her. At his question she blinked, "Getting late? It's only lunch time!" she exclaimed, almost offended that he wanted to leave so soon. "I was going to take you on a little tour of Hogsmeade, show you what you needed to know about the place." She pouted slightly, rolling on to her back and folding her arms across her chest. "But, I guess if you want to be a good boy and run along back to your classes, then go right ahead. I'm staying until night fall, may just have a few drinks with the local wizards seeing as they're all so.. friendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 pm

He twitched and growled at the thought if Lily mingling with the locals. "I'll stay. But only because I like you that much." He wrapped an arm around Lily's waist and pulled her to his chest. "You know I can never say no to you." He kissed the top of her head and buried his face in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 pm

A smile worked it's way on to her face as she witnessed his reaction to the thought of her being alone with the older wizards. "Oh how wonderful! You won't regret it." She nuzzled in to his chest, listening to the soothing sound of his heartbeat which still raced slightly. "You like me that much? Just how much?" she asked, rolling on to her front to look him in the eye. "I know I'm addictive, but how much do you really like me Lucifer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 pm

He stared back down at Lily and drowned in her eyes. "I do like you that much." He whispered and tightened his hold on her. "I would do anything for you Lily. You know that. I would give you anything and everything in this world and beyond." He stroked her cheek lovingly. "I would do anything to make you happy, even take myself out of the equation if I had to." He stared hard down at Lily trying to get his feelings across to her. "All you have to do is ask."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:48 pm

She listened intently to what he had to say, almost unbelieving of the words she heard. Staring up at him, she lost herself in the sound of his voice and the intensity of feelings that she sensed wanting to pour from his lips. She pulled her self over and placed a gentle kiss on his lips to silence him. "I never want you to leave. You could give me nothing and I would be content." She smiled, looking down in to his eyes tenderly, "You make me the happiest girl in the world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm

He smiled into the kiss and then down at Lily when she pulled away. "Then I shall never leave you Lily." His smile turned into a grin and her nuzzled Lily's neck. "I'm sure I can find something sparkly to make you even happier." He ran his hand up along her spine to the nape of her neck and tangled his hand in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 pm

"I hope not." she said, returning his smile, which widened at the thought of a gift. "Something sparkly?" she asked, eyes bright, purring slightly as his hand tangles in her hair. She rested a hand by her head on his chest, "I don't even think something sparkly could match my happiness at this moment in time, let alone raise it. But we can always see." she said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:09 am

He chuckled and rolled off the bed in search for his shirt. "Come on cheese ball. Lets get you something sparkly then." He found his shirt on a nearby table and slipped it on. Straightening himself up he summoned his cane and slipped on his coat and turned to wait for Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 am

She rolled in the opposite direction and strolled over to a small closet hidden in the wall. Rather than replacing her uniform, she picked out a dress that highlighted her best features and slipped it on with a smile, sliding off her skirt in the same movement. She grabbed a fur cloak from the same closet before heading in to the other room to find her shoes. Smiling, she turned to Lucifer, "Ready?" she asked, though she could clearly see he was. Opening the door, she stepped out in to the dank stairwell waiting for Lucifer to follow her in to the street. "First though, I simply must take you to Honeydukes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 am

He blinked and openly stared at Lily when she changed not bothering to hide the fact that we was enjoying what he was seeing. Following Lily, he made a face at the mentions of sweets. "Honeydukes? The sweet shop? Not a big fan but what harm would trying do." Stepping past Lily, he walked over to the door and held it open for her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:36 am

"What? You don't want to go and see all the young people getting overexcited at the sight of all the sugar? You don't want to feel your teeth rotting by simply looking at it all?" she laughed, "Fine, how about you choose where we go. We'll wander and.. you can surprise me!" she grinned, passing through the door and heading out in to the street. She waited for Lucifer to stand by her before linking her arm around his, keeping the chill out with his body heat. Glancing up she could see grey clouds that looked fit to burst with snow at any moment, and a pink glow soon spread across her nose and cheeks in the chilly air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 am

"I don't mind it. Just not a big fan." He smiled down at Lily and began walking in the directions of the sweets shop. "You like sweets?" He glanced down at Lily then back towards the road. "My body is not made for winter." He muttered darkly and glared at the clouds. "Winter will be the death of me."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:30 am

She smiled and steered them in the direction of Honeydukes. She only liked to fascinate herself watching everything in the shop, rather than eating it, but that always made trips all the more fun. "I don't mind them, I just find too much sugar to be... distasteful." Laughing she snuggled up closer to him, "Winter won't be the death of you dear, you've got me to warm you up."

ooc Post in Honeyduke's now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next