Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]

Go down 
+2
Lily Luna Prewett
Vine Lestrange
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] Empty
PostSubject: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:56 am

"I'm a Lestrange, remember? Madness is already in my blood, hun."
He winked and he was glad that they finally reach the castle doors. He checked if Hagrid was wandering about and pulled Lily into an embrace once again.
"If we act like..couples, they will just assume we were having alone time together. Isn't that what we wanted?"
He said teasingly and gave a threatening look at Percy who rolled his eyes and ignored them both. After he left, he pushed the doors open and stepped inside.
"I want it, Lily. Everything. Trust me." he said quietly and walked into the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 am

She laughed, "You're right about that.. madness is your thing." Raising an eyebrow as she listened to him she smiled watching some other students whispering in groups.
"We're not a normal couple. Acting like the rest of them would draw more attention then you thing." She had voiced her thoughts and it had been barely audible but her words were the truth.
Blinking she followed Vine in to the hall, "Well.. it's your funeral I guess!" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:11 am

"We are not?" He questioned with a small smile and sat down at the slytherin table, gesturing at the bench for Lily to sit down next to him.
"Why do you think we are any different than the rest? I still want to take you to my dorm. I see no difference." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 am

She slid on to the bench next to Vine and smiled playfully. "That may be. But we are different because I am.. admired, whereas you are.. feared, and you are going to be a greater wizard than anyone here could imagine. People see us as opposites." Though they don't know everything she added to herself. "If that's the same as every other couple.. then so be it, but I don't think it is." She tilted her head slightly, thinking to herself about what she had said. Eurgh, that did not sound like me. She thought after reviewing her words.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:26 am

He laughed and shook his head, "You know how to feed my ego, Lily. I think we are no different...At the end, it all comes down to.." he eyed her again and smirked, "It's all the same, we all want the same thing. I have to go now...I want you to come with me but please say no." he said with a grin and stood up. "Even I need to sleep. Goodnight, Lily."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 am

She grinned, laughing slightly, "I've always been one to give compliments well" she said with a wink. She stood and turned to her own table looking to see if there was anyone she recognised. She turned back to Vine and eyed him teasingly, "Go. Sleep. Sweet dreams Sugar."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 am

"Sweet dreams, that's something I rarely have but thanks to you I will have one of those." he winked and walked out of the hall.

ooc Nighty
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:44 am

Laughing she watched him walk out then headed over to her fellow Gryffindors a smile plastered on her face. She took a seat at the end of the table closest to the door and poured herself a goblet of water then took a long drink of the cool liquid and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:45 am

ooc Na'night
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 am

"Oink." Val scared a few of innocent little Puffies while she walked past them. She laughed softly and made her way to the Slytherin table. [i]Seriously, those Puffs are too easily scared these days. Everyone is.[\i] She poked a corn on her fork and started nibbling on the sweet, yellow thing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 am

"Priiiiinceeeeess!" she hollered across the hall upon sighting Val, She waved jovially a big grin on her face and quickly went over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:07 am

With her mouth full, she looked up as she heared Lily yelling. Of course it was Lily, she was the only one calling her this. "Daaaaaaisy !" she yelled back when she had swallowed her corn. A happy smile curled her lips as she hugged her friend
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:10 am

She hugged the girl back and slid in to the bench next to her. "How are you? It feels like daaaaays since I saw you last. Though it hasn't really been that long!" She laughed and took a swig of water from the goblet she had carried over with her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:42 am

She pushed the plate with corn away and turned to her friend. "It hasn't been that long. I am very good, how about you ?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:46 am

"I'm good thanks. Everything's.. going great." The grin stayed plastered on her face as she watched the girl. "Have you.. spoken to Rory yet?" she waggled her eyebrows laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:48 am

A small smile curled her lips and she looked at Lily. "No. I saw him the day I arrived but he didn't see me, and I didn't want my first day back to be... Dramatic." She blushed and she smile was gone. "But I really want to... Fix it."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:50 am

She giggled slightly, "I'm sure an opportunity will come along soon enough." A smile played on her lips, "Everyone seems to be coupling up nicely these days." She glanced over the students in the hall watching a few younger girls giggling together and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:55 am

He strode into the Hall at an uneven pace, gasping for air now since he had laughed too much, he was just chuckling now, but the chuckles were dropping and he was less amused now. He made his way to his respective table, trying to walk at a steady pace but naturally failing, he even failed to regain his normal posture. There was a wide grin on his face, that couldn't be wiped off no matter how hard he tried. He slumped down and stifled a yawn, leaning on the table with his elbow. But he doubled over as soon as he saw Lily, unable to control the massive fits of laughter. He shoved his head under the table to muffle his laughter but to no avail. Lots of people slid in beside him to ask what had happened, he shook his head at them under the table and said nothing, still laughing ... obviously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Her head snapped round at the sound of laughter and her gaze flew to Hex. "What's got him laughing so hard?" she muttered, tilting her head curiously. She watched with a raised eyebrow as he hid his head under the table. "Head boy's crazy..." she said to Val with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 pm

She watched Hex and grinned. "Didn't we already know that ?" She pursed her lips. "Love is ij the air."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 pm

He felt eyes upon him, that didn't make him uncomfortable as usual since the reason of the staring was pretty clear. He drew his wand, and pointed it at himself. He managed to stop laughing for a second. "Silenco." He murmured, and sure enough, his laughing had stopped. He crossed his arms, wand still in hand, after a few minutes of silence, he had stopped laughing. He grinned sheepishly to the few who were giving him odd looks. He pointed the wand at himself again, and without saying anything, his voice returned. He glanced at Lily and Val, refusing the urge to start again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Lily turned her face to Val, "What are you talking about? Love in the air? Who?" She blinked, wondering who she was referring to. There were so many people it could cover... She turned her attention back to Hex, "Let's go talk to him.. find out what's got him giggling like a kid.." she said eventually, curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 pm

"Yeah, go talk to him. I'll stay here." She pulled the plate back and started nibbling on th corn again. There was not much that could awaken her curiousity these days. Why ? She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:13 pm

He thought about going to the Slytherin table to talk to them, he shrugged, deciding not to. He remained sitting, already bored.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:13 pm

She rolled her eyes at the girl's reluctance. "Fine, but don't go complaining that you're lonely." She smiled and headed back over to the Gryffindor table, making a beeline for Hex. I feel like a ping-pong ball.. back and forth 'tween tables.. she thought to herself as she squeezed on to the bench opposite Hex. "Sir Giggle-a-lot. What's up with you?" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]   A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cool Autumn Breeze [cont - open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next