Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Someone? (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Looking for Someone? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:20 am

Basil walks into the Great Hall and takes her spot at the Ravenclaw table. She quickly glances around the hall, her hand in her pocket. It had almost been a week since she had brewed the potion to put in Hex's drink, and she still hadn't. She actually hadn't seen him all week. She sighed taking her hand out of her pocket and grabbing a near by goblet, taking a drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:31 am

Lucifer marched into the great hall, his cane tapping in time with his footsteps. He glanced nonchalantly around the hall whilst making his way towards the Slytherin table. After settling himself at the table he summoned some food and a pot of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:39 am

Hearing a cane, Basil looked up from the table and looked over to the Slytherin table. "A cane? Seriously?" She mumbled to herself. Then she turned back around, brushing the hair out of her eyes. Basil yawned and looked out a window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:50 am

He heard somebody mumble something but couldn't hear it properly. Brushing it off he sipped at his coffee and found it quite pleasant. Looking around the hall he noticed that there was only a handful of students and a lone Claw. He blinked owlishly at the Claw and went back to his food.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 am

Basil rubbed her eyes. Why am I so tired? She looked down the Ravenclaw table to find that she was the only one there. "Probably all studying..." She muttered, taking another sip of her pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 am

He gagged ever so slightly when he saw the Claw drink pumpkin juice. He did not understand why so many students enjoyed it. It tasted rank in his opinion and he wanted nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:00 am

Basil put the goblet down and sighed. She quickly glances around, then takes the vial out of her pocket. She looks at the off white colored liquid, turning the vial in her hand. She bit her lip, looking down the Gryffindor table, replacing the vial back in her pocket. Basil shrugs and picks up a banana from the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:03 am

He saw take a small vial forth and was immensely curious as to what it was. Placing his cane between his legs and rests his chin atop the cane. He studied the Ravenclaw with unadulterated curiosity, they always had their heads buried in books but rarely do something with their knowledge. But this one seems to have made something, and Lucifer wanted to know what.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:08 am

Basil tapped her fingers on the table nervously. She felt like there were eyes on her. She bit her lip, wondering if anyone had seen the vial in her hands. She sighed. If anyone had seen it she could just say that it was some kind of medicine she had to take everyday. Still, whoever was staring at her was making her uncomfortable. She took a bite out of her banana, and chewed it slowly, thinking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 am

He continued watching the Ravenclaw waiting for something spontaneous to happen. Maybe she will show him something else, who knows what is running through a Ravenclaws mind.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 am

She couldn't take it anymore. She hated when people watched her. Basil spun around in her seat to see who it was. She turned back around when she found out. It was that Slytherin with the cane. Basil drumed her fingers on the table, trying to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 am

Knowing that he agitated the girl he couldn't keep the smirk off his face. He stared back at her and tilted his head slightly, the smirk still ever present on his face.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:22 am

Basil pressed her lips together. What was this kids problem? She stopped tapping her fingers on the table and slowly made her hand into a fist. She got up from the table and walked over to where the boy was sitting, sitting down directly in front of him. Basil rests her head on her arms, staring at the Slytherin. After a few minutes, she asked. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:27 am

He smirk widened. He had really rubbed her the wrong way. He gave her a calculating look and scrutinized her for a couple of minutes. "I do not know. Can you?" He raised his head from his cane.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:32 am

Basil bit her lip. This kid was really getting on her nerves. She tapped her fingers on the table. "What were you looking at me for?" She asked, wincing. She never came out and asked her question. She always waited to see if the other person could figure it out. This Slytherin, on the other hand, was a diferent story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 am

He saw her tapping the table. Always a good sign. "No particular reason. I just found you... Fascinating to but it bluntly." He sipped his coffee. "And that vial you flashed has certainly caught my interest." He glanced down to where she stored the vial and back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 am

She bit her lip. So he had seen the vial. She swore under her breath for being so careless. Usually she would deny she had a vial, but she knew he had seen it. Her tapping of her fingers became faster. "What about the vial?" It made her nervous that he knew where she kept it. She bit her lip harder, watching the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 am

His smirk turned feral. Oh how he loved to see people squirm. "Nothing of great importance. I was merely curious as to what it was." He calmly poured himself more coffee and watched the girl with unconcealed glee. "Something for your nerves?" He gestured to the pot of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:49 am

My nerves? She looked at the coffee. Basil usually didn't drink it. But, once in a while couldn't hurt, could it? "Um... yeah. Sure." She said, thinking. He wanted to know what was in the vial. What would she tell him? Nothing. Don't tell him anything... yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:52 am

He summoned a cup and languidly poured her some coffee. Leaning slightly back he pushed his plate away and drank his coffee not once taking his eyes off the Ravenclaw. Fascinating students seem to be in that house. First CC now this girl.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 am

She looked down into the cup at the dark liquid. Don't drink it. Coffee is for the weak. Don't drink it. She wrapped her hands around the cup, feeling the warmth spread over her body. She raised the cup to her mouth, taking a drink. She winced when she felt the liquid go down her throat. Now look what you did. She looked up at the boy, realizing he was staring at her. She watched him, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:00 am

He saw her hesitate slightly but smirked when she gave into temptation. "Not an avid coffee drinker?" He sipped at his own cup and tilted his head albeit mockingly.

Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 am

She bit her lip. What was up with this guy? "No. No. Don't drink it very often at all." Basil said, placing the cup down and leaving it there. What had she been thinking? Coffee, big no no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:06 am

Frowning slightly he saw that she would not be touching her cup anytime soon. No matter he thought. "How come?" He looked at her cup before looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 am

Should I tell him what I think? She thought. Basil shrugs. "I don't know. I believe that coffee is for the weak.' She bit her lip, watching for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Someone? (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next