Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Someone? (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:10 am

Lily skipped in to the hall grinning and took a seat in the center of the Gryffindor table. She immediately grabbed a mug of coffee, though did not need the caffeine. Looking around she noticed Lucifer and Basil chatting and waved at them both before idly continuing her study of other students in the room.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:11 am

Ruby walks into the hall. The notebook was flipped open this time and there were more names than before. More mudbloods, blood traitors and a few Slytherin halfbloods. The Hit List. That's what she'd renamed it. There was a new spring in her step as she approached the snake table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:14 am

He saw movement from the corner of his eye and glanced in that direction. Seeing Lily wave at him, he nodded curtly back before turning a cool gaze on the Ravenclaw. "For the weak? What makes you say that?" He drank the rest of his coffee and poured another cup. He would probably have to use the little men's room later but that could wait.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 am

She glanced towards the Gryffindor table smiling at Lily. Turning back towards the Slytherin boy, she also saw Ruby. The one who calls me Dill. She made a face then turned back to the boy. Basil shrugs again. "Helps you calm down your nerves right? You shouldn't have to find something to calm them down. You should be able to calm them yourself." She watched for his reaction again, quickly glancing towards her cup, then back at him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:20 am

Lily pulled out a notebook and started writing, it didn't make much sense, and it wasn't related to anything, but she was bored and it occupied her. She smiled and hummed the Siren's melody as she wrote.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 am

He strode into the Hall, a mocking smile on his face instead of his usual trademark smirk, he was munching on a chocolate frog, pulling one out of his pocket and biting it's head off, that's what he would do, he cackled deeply when he saw it squirm in his grasp trying to escape, he clenched it and threw it into his mouth, dusting his hands off, the mocking smile still there. His cold, piercing gaze made a few first years nervous, but he'd just passed them a frog, it wouldn't do to appear very mean or else people would start rebelling against him, not that it would matter but he felt that he had to gain the favor of all of the student body, but yet still he had kept up a bit of a cruel reputation, not that cruel just the right amount of cruelness that made people fear him and respect him. He made his way towards his table, greeting old friends and he sat down, glancing around the Hall. He saw Ruby, he nodded towards her, she seemed to be holding a notebook, he frowned, shrugging. He saw Basil and the Slytherin boy Lucifer, he didn't greet them since he didn't know Lux that much and Basil was his enemy for now. He gave a wave to Lily. "Hello there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:24 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Does it now? I beg to differ. It is just a drink. It's not supposed to have any effect on you." He drank his coffee. "Unless it has a placebo effect on you?" He glanced towards Ruby before fixing his blank stare on the Claw.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 am

"Oh, but it does. It does." She muttered under her breath. Basil tightened up when she saw Hex enter the Hall, her hands going to both of her pockets. Come on. There has to be a way to get it into his drink. Think. She bit her lip, forgetting that the Slytherin was sitting in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 am

He saw that her interest has moved onto the head boy and her hands made it to her pockets where. Oh, so she has some unfinished business with the head boy, Lucifer thought to himself. How interesting. He glanced between the two in slight amusement. These Ravenclaws will never cease to fascinate me.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:33 am

She looked up, seeing the expression on the boy's face. "What?" She asked tapping her fingers on the table again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:35 am

He knew someone was looking at him, and that someone was at the Ravenclaw table, he knew clearly who that someone was. He smirked inwardly but outwardly he feigned ignorance and pretended he didn't know that Basil was looking at him. A person hurried forward and offered him a goblet of coffee, he refused politely, he didn't feel like drinking just now, he had had enough coffee in the common room.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:37 am

OOC: Hex, I'm not glaring at you. And I'm sitting at the Slytherin table. Just so you know...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:37 am

"Hex!" she grinned and closed the notebook. "Not seen you around for a while!" She slid along the table to where he was, pulling her goblet with her.
Back to top Go down

He smirked as if he knew a secret and was not about to share it anytime soon. "Absolutely nothing. Pray excuse me, I'm finding myself tired so I shall retire to the dorms for the night. Goodnight Ravenclaw." He stood up, grabbed his cane and languidly made his way out the hall and to the dorms.

OOC. I'm gonna go to bed now guys, I'll see ya all around.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:38 am

ooc - I'll edit that out immediately Basil, though I didn't know you would be sitting with the Slyths.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am

Basil nodded to the boy, watching him walk away. Curious boy, he was. She shrugged looking down at the table thinking. Now what was she going to do with Hex?

OOC: What's wrong with the Slytherins?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 am

He watched Lucifer Black leave and shrugged, turning around to Lily. He grinned, though he was confused that Vine wasn't there, he seemed to be following her everywhere. "Hey, where's your usual stalker?" His grin widened at his own comment, he wiggled his eyebrows and ruffled his unruly hair.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 am

ooc - You're a Claw...
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 am

Ruby sat down at the Slytherin table and brushed her hair from her face, sighing. She watched Lily and Head boy from the corner of her eyes then began to help herself to food. Toast, mainly. She hadn't much of an appetite.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 am

Basil got up, seeing no need to stay sitting at the Slytherin table anymore and made her way back to the Ravenclaw table. She sat down and stared out a window, glacing every few minutes at Hex, trying to figure out how to get the potion into his drink, though, as she could see, he wasn't drinking anything at the moment. She swore under her breath and waited to see if a chance would come...

OOC: Yeah, I'm a Claw. So what?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:49 am

Lily laughed at his comment, "I don't know, he follows me, not the other way round." She tucked her hair behind her ears and took a gulp of coffee. "Never mind me and my 'stalker' anywho.. Where've you been hiding lately?" she grinned, her cheek dimpling.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:53 am

"I did not realize I've been hiding." He shrugged, but the truth was he'd been reading books crucial to his investigation, holed up in his dorm or the common room, he had only been out at nights for patrol or for classes, the piece that fits the puzzle, but would he tell Lily of this, no, she was his friend but still, he didn't know yet completely. He needed proof, that was what Dumbledore had said, the proof was right in front of their eyes.

ooc - You should be sitting at your own table, should you not?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 am

Basil's fingers traced the vial in her pocket. She bit her lip, thinking. Come on, Basil. Think of something. She didn't want to pull out her wand on Hex, not yet anyways.

OOC: I've got free will. Do I not?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:56 am

ooc - Fine. -rolls his eyes0
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 am

ooc - I'm not going to bother fixing that typo. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Someone? (open)   Looking for Someone? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Someone? (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next