Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking around [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking around [open] Empty
PostSubject: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Trotting along the corridor Pumpkin had nothing to do so instead of marinating somewhere she decided to go explore places she hasnt been bothered to explore before. "In the jungle, the mighty jungle. The lion sleeps toniiiiight!" She sang to herself as she hopped into the trophy room. Stopping she blinking and looked around before running to the nearest display case and pressed her cheek up against the glass to get a better look at the trophies and nick-knacks. "Shiny." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Hex walked along the corridor, he had no reason to be here whatsoever, he was just ... wandering. There were still many rooms and places Hex had never even seen, he was just starting to climb up the staircase until he heard someone singing, Hex looked around for the source of the sound, slowly walking towards the trophy room, that was where it was coming from. He poked his head into the room and smiled, it was Pumpkin, he entered, clearing his throat to indicate his presence. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Lily shuffled along the corridor, her eyes shifting, glancing round to make sure she was not being followed. It seemed that she was safe, for now. Upon reaching the door, she ducked in to the room, breathing a sigh of relief. She glanced around the room, hoping that Erik might be here, unfortunately he was not, though there was a couple of familiar faces. "Pumpkin? Hex?" she whispered, not wanting to disturb the silence of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Jumping nearly a foot into the air, Pumpkin spun around and was about hurl her wand at somebody he dared sneak up on her. "Oh. It's only you Hex." She placed a hand over her heart. "Don't do that. Give a poor girl a warning next time." She tucked her wand back into her pocket and leaned against the display. "Wassup head boy?" She glanced at Lily as she entered the room and looked down at the floor. She sill remembered the way Lily and Dawn made fun of her and shuffled her feet slightly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 pm

"Yes, it's only me. Did you think it was the monster?" Hex grinned playfully. "Ah, okay, will do in the future. Well, I've been reading ..." He paused. "What about you? What was that song you were singing?" He did a double take when he saw Lily enter the room, his grin was still on his face but it was uneasy. "Hello there Lily." He said after a pause, even the atmosphere in the room was uneasy now.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 pm

She bit her lip, moving across the room towards the pair. "I.." she trailed off not really knowing what to say, neither of them really seemed to be happy to see her. What had she done that was so bad now? She took a breath and looked up at the pair, a friendly smile on her face. "Is everything okay?" she asked after a brief moment of awkward silence. "Did I interrupt something?" She shuffled her feet slightly, feeling uneasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:57 pm

She looked at Lily and shook her head. "You didn't interrupt anything. We were just talking." She bit the inside of her cheek as Lily shuffled her feet. Why must all the short ones look so cute?! She squealed internally. Clearing her throat she tilted her head slightly to address Hex. "Just a muggle song about a lion living in the jungle. When you are a monster, you do not become afraid of other monsters." She replied nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 pm

"Yeah, everything's fine. Nah, you didn't interrupt anything." Hex said with a half smile. "I didn't really expect a Slytherin to sing a muggle song, but then again, you're not like most Slytherin's." He moved over to examine some trophies, laughing at her comment about monsters. "Didn't know you were a monster."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 pm

She blinked, smiling kindly. "Good. Well. Don't mind me, I just.. came to look around." she casually moved to the back of the room, to the cabinet with the picture of her parents. Resting a hand on the cabinet glass she sighed lightly, tugging at her hair. Why did my parents turned so cruel, they used to be so cute! she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 pm

She grinned widely at Hex. "Damn right I'm not!" She edged closer to Lily and gave Hex a one shouldered shrug. "To some people I'am, to some people I aint. It all about personal opinions." She hopped closer to Lily, then stopped and feigned interest in a display case before tip-toeing closer.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Remington poked his head in the trophy room before walking in properly. One hand was fiddling with the collar of his jacket, and the other with the chain of his pocket watch. There were a fair few people inside and Rem smiled as he saw them all.

Wynter. Shribbly Lily. And good old Head Boy.

Remington put his hands in his pockets as he bent over to examine a plaque in a glass case. "Well, isn't that fascinating?" Remington murmured under his breath, before straightening up again and strolling nonchalantly over to the others in the room. "Hello!" he said brightly, with a wide beam on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Lily stared at the picture for a while, a faint smile on her face, when she caught movement in the reflection of the glass. It had been the door swinging open. She laughed hearing Remington, and called out a jolly "Hello!" without turning to face him. She studied her face in the glass, she looked worn down, but she was still pretty. Her hair was a bit messy but the loose curls framed her face neatly, pulling out the rosiness of her cheeks. She smiled, tugging at her hair lightly. I'm so vain sometimes, she thought to herself, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 pm

He chuckled again, nodding at her, Hex furrowed his brow as Pumpkin crept closer to Lily, what was she up to? He shrugged and swept the trophies with his gaze, eventually resting upon the Hogwarts Awards for Special Services to the School section. His gaze stopped at a particular name. "Tom Riddle?" He mused out loud. "Who is that?" He moved on, frowning, that name was familiar but he didn't know it. It didn't make much sense. His eyes rested on the Head Boy and Head Girl list, his name was the latest one. He smiled before heading over to see what Lily was looking at. "Those are your parents, aren't they? You told me." He said, smiling and gazing at the picture. Then he turned around, seeing Remington. "Hello there!" He said that a bit too jovially.

Last edited by Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Pumpkin jerked sideways as yet another person caught her unaware. Shaking she waved absently in Zabini's direction and turned to look at a cup nearby. This room was so, uninteresting. She had no idea why she was here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Lily nodded. "Yup, my parents. The people who left me to die." she said coldly. Suddenly feeling a little too crowded she moved towards the door. "I must be leaving, wouldn't want to be late for class!" she said, all too quickly, "fare thee well!" she blew a kiss to each of them, before passing through the door back in to the corridor, and hurriedly making her way to class.

ooc - I gtg. Fooooood.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Remington looked over Lily's shoulder at the picture. "Hm." Remington glanced at the plaque again, before strolling to the other side of the room, not looking for anything in particular, just inspecting each of the awards with interest. These were physical representations of people's achievements. Fragments of people's personal history were all around them. As long as the awards remained in good condition, with the names legible, those people would never be forgotten, even as time raged on around them. Remington found it fascinating.

He glanced back at the others every now and then, as the sound of their conversation reached him. As Lily left, he tilted his head watching her leave. "And then there were three," he said cheerfully, hands still in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 pm

"Ah, alright then." He blinked, taken aback, nodding at her as she left. "Good bye." He said, waving to her, smiling. "Indeed." He muttered, almost to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Pumpkin stretched and yawned. In no way was this room interesting to her at all, scratching her head she waved as Lily exited the room. Maybe I should leave as well? She shrugged to herself and moved dispassionately over to another display case. She would have to interrogate Lily later about her parents.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Remington's head darted from Wynter to the Head Boy. "Well, aren't you a lively pair?" Remington strolled over to Wynter and gave her a slight nudge with his elbow. "Come on, you two! You seem like you're acting as if the world is going to end!" Remington laughed. "What's been happening lately?" Remington asked curiously, as he bent over to study yet another glass case. There were rows and rows of them, not to mention shields and shelves of trophies lining the walls. It couldn't be denied that Hogwarts was liberal with their awards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:48 pm

She swatted lightly at Zabini's elbow. "Who knows Zabini, it might just end tomorrow." Strolling a slight distance away from the Ravenclaw she looked out the window. "I don't know, something about Hufflepuffs and monsters... Something along those lines." She absently waved her hand around.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 pm

He sighed, giving an amused smile, albeit nervous. "What's been happening lately, you ask? Petrifications. It seems the dark mood of the castle is getting to me." He chuckled, shaking his head. "You wouldn't happen to know what is that thing who has been attacking people, would you Remington?" He asked jokingly, strolling over to the pair. "But well, other then that, I've been very interested in a certain book."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:05 am

"Oh, it's not going to end tomorrow," Remington laughed. "It's not going to end for quite a while ... Ah yes," Remington added lightly, standing up straight to look at Hex. "That." Remington grinned. "Do I know? 'Course I know! The signs are all there," Rem said, moving slowly towards him. "You only have to open your eyes." Remington paused, standing in front of Hex now. "A certain book? What's this book called? It must be an excellent read to have grabbed your attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 am

Rubbing her eyes Pumpkin walked away from the boys. "I think I will go an take a nap. Ciao guys." She raised a hand in farewell and stumbled out the room, making her way slowly but surely towards the Slytherin dorms.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:13 am

"What?" He murmured incredulously. "I sense that you're not joking, are you?" He said to Remington while frowning. "Well, you're going to have to show me later on because I will have to get to Potions in a bit." He paused, waving to Pumpkin as she left. "See ya!" He turned back towards Remington, and reached inside his pack, taking out the book. "Advanced DADA Magic." He read the title of the huge, leatherbound book. "It's quite interesting, better then anything at quaffle Lockhart could ever teach." He grinned. "Now as I said, I have to get going, see you." And with that, he strode out of the room.

ooc - Soz, going to the beach. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around [open]   Looking around [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking around [open]
Page 1 of 1