Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]

Go down 
+3
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
Leo Montague
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 am

Vine stiffened, his eyes hardening. This girl was too confident, he needed to break it, he was desperate to see a glint of fear in her eyes, he wanted her to give in, be his. His.
"Good." he said and stood up, "Farewell for now."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 am

ooc OK, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 am

ooc: No big eh. Just a heads up so people dont get confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 am

He saw Lestrange leave the girl and observed with calculating coldness but soon lost interest and noticed another Slytherin girl enter the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:37 am

She smiled, momentarily distracted by the number of people who had entered the hall, however she watched Vine in her peripheral vision, not wanting to let her guard down. She waved at Basil, even smiled at the boy with the cane, even though he did not look all that sociable.
She jumped as he stood to leave. "Oh! You're going? Well.." she smiled cheekily, "Fare thee well for now Vine" she blew a kiss and winked as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 am

Feeling bad about falling for a mean joke like that, she slammed her head onto her arms, when she had slammed her head down she shook the table and her glass of orange juice that had appeared on the table spilled and she watched with wide eyes as it made its way over to a book that she had placed on the table to do some light reading and successfully soaked through some of the pages. She jumped to her feet and looked around for some napkins or something but couldn't find any.
"Why did this have to happen to me?! And on my first day too! Just my luck" she said aggravated that something like this could probably only happen to her. "Wonderful", she said looking apologetically at Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:42 am

She looked up at Lily, and gave her a quick nod, a bit of coldness in her eyes. Lily had been there in the forest. Lily had been there. She said that she was trying to help her, but if she was, she would have helped her get away from Hex, not watch and laugh. Basil picked up an orange and began to peel it, trying to keep her emotions hidden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 am

He saw the Gryffindor girl wave at him but didn't return a greeting of any kind. He studied her thinking what was so special about her that she caught the eye of a Lestrange. He gripped his cane albeit tightly, the families are losing their touch he thought and his eyes turned hard. He frowned in annoyance at the loud noises the other Slytherin was making. First a Lestrange talking to a Gryffindor then a Slytherin acting like a Hufflepuff, he shook his head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 am

Val re-entered the Hall.
It was full, fuller than normal, and she saw a lot of new faces. "Just amazing." She muttered. Ignoring the staring, Val headed to the Slytherin table and sat down on it, her feet on the bench. With a cold look in her eyes, she looked around in the hall, leaning backwards on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 am

She picked up another few tissues and began to mop at the puddle of spreading liquid. Everybody was just staring at each other, how odd, she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 am

Yet another Slytherin entered the hall, it was as if the Slytherin common room has moved to the hall. He glanced briefly at the new girl but lost interest after a while.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 am

"Ornithophobia" she said randomly. Her hand absentmindedly continued to dab at a dry area on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:52 am

Lily smiled to herself. Always quick to jump in to danger, she thought to herself, scolding herself for being taken in by the charm of the Lestrange boy. She didn't know why he'd singled her out already, but she was determined to find out. She looked around at her fellow students surveying everyones movements.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 am

Her gaze went to the Slytherin taable. What a mess. A complete mess.She growled, and rolled her eyes irritated. Everything irritated her the last week. It irritated her too. She felt like the devil in her was taking over, controling her. She hadn't been very nice, not to anyone. "Whatever." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 am

Basil shut her eyes tightly as some juice from the orange squirted into her eye. "Ouch." She mumbles to herself, waiting for the pain to go away. She blinked a few times and sighed. She started to eat the orange slice by slice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 am

Pumpkin had just finished work and was making her way towards the great hall. She discarded her outer robe along the way and bounded into the hall in the school uniforms pants and button down shirt. She did a double take when she saw how many Slytherins there were in the hall and at all the new people too. Shrugging she stuffed her hands into her pockets donned a mischievous smirk and lazily made her way over to the Slytherin table plopping herself down beside Val. "Wotcher Cupcake." Her smirk turned wolfish and she winked at Val.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 am

How welcoming. "Excuse me?" she asked Valery.
She leaned over to a nearby floating teapot and tapped it on the lid, holding a cup underneath as it obligingly tipped and poured a hot steamy flow of strong black tea into her cup. This was something her muggle mother would have loved, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 am

"Hi." She said to Pumpkin. Her eyebrow raised when she saw a new face talking to her. "What." she snarled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 am

She was beginning to get uncomfortable with the presence of so many slytherins and so few people she knew. Her social anxiety began to kick in and she took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 am

He frowned in annoyance and abruptly stood up and made his way out the now crowded hall his cane tapping sharply beside him. He gave the Gryffindor girl once last glance before exiting the hall.

OOC gotta go guys. Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 am

"What yourself." she rolled her eyes, she wasn't going to let people bully her like that. So what if she spilled something, accidents happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 am

She paused when she was pouring herself a cup of coffee and raised an eyebrow at Val. This was new, so was the other girl. But decided not to do anything and let things take its course. For all she knew it could be entertaining, grinning impishly she returned to pouring her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 am

She heard the tapping of the cane once more and watched as the Slytherin boy left the hall. She shrugged and went back to her fruit. After a while she found herself staring out a window, looking down at the Lake. The Lake would be a nice place to be... She got up and left the Hall, keeping her head down and not looking at anyone. She didn't want to be bothered at this point.

OOC- I must leave also. Be back later.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 am

"you talked to me. What is it." She hissed irritated.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 am

Ooc Sorrrry I gotta go -.- we'll continue later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next