Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]

Go down 
+3
Valery Prince
Vine Lestrange
Leo Montague
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 am

She looked at Val in concern. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 am

Ooc - ok, bye.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 am

"Yes, I'm perfect." A cold mask appeared on her face as she poured herself a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 am

She studied her friend for a moment and shrugged. If she didn't want to talk, she didn't want to talk and drank her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:26 am

She sipped her tea. "And what about you ?" Val looked at her friend from the corners of her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 am

She yanked off her tie and unbuttoned a few buttons. "The usual." She leaned back on her hands and tilted her head to look at Val.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:34 am

"Good to hear." Her gaaze flashed over the emptied Slytherin Table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:36 am

"I'm going to go to bed early today Val. Do you have duties tonight?" She stood up and slipped her hand into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:36 am

She shook her head. "No. Sleep tight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 am

She frowned at her friend and walked out the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 am

Lily looked over at Val, she wanted to speak to the girl, but after her rudeness yesterday did not think it would be best. She simply smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 am

She gave Lily a small nod, and sipped her tea again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:47 am

"You gonna be nice today Val? Or shall I just stay here?" she called over to her. She always found it better to ask straight out rather than scoot round any issues.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 am

She rolled her eyes and looked down to her hands, ignoring the yelling of Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:59 am

"I'll take that as a 'don't bother coming over' then" she muttered to herself. She poured some ice water in to the goblet which had been shared between her and the Slytherin boy. She sat simply staring at the goblet cursing herself for letting her guard slip earlier.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 am

She grinched her teeth. The bit of colour on her face disappeared and she turned pale. Feeling sick suddenly, she ran out of the Hall with her hand for her mouth.

Ooc - lets go to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 am

ooc - okie dokie

She looked up suddenly to see Val running from the room. She stood, alarmed, and raced to follow the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]   Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cont. of "Back Down to Earth" [open]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6