Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another quiet Morning? [open]

Go down 
+4
Cel
Tor Odinson
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Vanessa Helstrom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 am

Again she raised an eyebrow at the boy opposite her, knowing something was off. She wasn't used to seeing him so unsettled. "You should eat after your practice you know" she smiled and gestured to the table in front of him where a bowl of fruit and a plate of biscuits and cakes now stood. Helping herself to a ginger snap she leaned on her elbow and gazed at the ceiling. It had always mystified her how the enchantment had lasted never mind how it worked. She smiled to herself, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am

"I'm not hungry." He protested, almost sounding like a little boy. He did a double take and chuckled lightly. He drummed his fingers across the table, his head swaying to the tune. After a while, he unsurprisingly found himself hungry, he looked to see if Lily was looking but she was only staring at the enchanted ceiling. He quickly grabbed himself a biscuit and threw it into his mouth, chewing it very quietly and slowly as to not alert her to the fact he was eating. When he had finished, he quickly snuck another biscuit into his mouth, very stealthily. He found himself taking another, then another, he couldn't stop. It had been a few hours, last he'd ate.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 am

Still looking at the ceiling, watching and thinking, she giggled a little upon catching Hex sneaking biscuits whilst he thought she wasn't looking in her peripheral vision. "Thought you weren't hungry?" she grinned playfully and looked back at him. She took a banana and struggled peeling it, "stupid fruit" she muttered to no-one in particular, smiling as she finally cracked in to it, even though she'd managed to squash it a little. It's not that she was hungry, she just felt like having food. She looked around the hall, realising how empty it was compared to usual. She guessed people were taking security in their common rooms.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 am

He rolled his eyes absentmindedly as he grabbed for an apple and bit into it, without a word, he had ceased to be sneaky since she knew that. He sighed and peered around the Hall, his grey eyes scanned the Hall, he still got that queer feeling that he was being watched, he frowned, his brow furrowed. He stretched and yawned briskly. "What to do?" He muttered under his breath, not to anyone in particular. After a while of biting and eating, he had reduced the apple to a core, he launched it away into a garbage can.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 am

She giggled and winked playfully, "can't keep anything from me." She had a strong connection to the truth in people, often knowing what they wanted before they did themselves. She had been called psychic, but she preferred to just think of it as a gift, after all, it's not like she could read minds. She blinked at him, "Is my company not enough to entertain you? I'm offended." She held a plain face for a short time before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:12 am

He chuckled deeply and loudly, grinning. "Yes, I surely can't." He said with a mocking bow and he sat there again, trying to stifle a yawn but failing, he chuckled again wiping the sheet of sweat that had collected on his brow. "Well..." He trailed off, not quite sure of what to say.

ooc - I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:21 am

She frowned and stopped laughing, it had been a joke but clearly there was something else on the boys mind. "Have you been sleeping?" She couldn't help but notice how often he had yawned, as she often found it to be rude if made obvious. "You do remember where you can go if you need a break right?" she made reference to her own hiding place, where she had spent a lot of time after running away from the Hospital Wing, which she was thankful he hadn't questioned her about.

ooc - c'mon, i'm giving ideas away like candy here -___-
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:46 am

He stifled a yawn, this time successfully. "Sleeping?" He asked as if he did not know the word well, but eventually regained his senses. "Oh, not quite that much since the attack on Filch's cat." He murmured hesitantly, and shrugged. "Before that was fine, but since that attack, security had tightened." He said to her, his eyelids getting heavier and heavier. He had been made to patrol the corridors at night with prefects and the Head Girl, to keep an eye out. Whatever had petrified Mrs Norris could surely not take a lot of students out. But he wasn't sure of that, he thought the creature was big, not small, regardless of what Professor McGonagall had said. "Ah, yes, I know. I use it from time to time." He said, smiling weakly. The truth was that he feared to use the place, he didn't want to sleep somewhere that the thing could barge into and petrify him. Though he had a few times this week, when he was very tired.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 am

She smiled slightly, she had always been fond of her hiding place, but had not needed it much recently. "Surely you're not patrolling every night?" It shocked her that even in times of fright, students would have to risk their own health, and even grades through sleepless nights to protect the school. She surveyed his face, "It's a perfectly safe place, there are many protection spells to make sure of that." She knew what he was worried about in the use of the room, but she and her previous practice partner had made certain it was one of the safest places in the school, especially as it would be herself using it. "You should use it more.." In truth, she had debated using it herself during this time of unease among the students, but she could see he needed it more.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 am

"Oh, not every night but every other night." He said plainly and simply, he was weary and tired, he had been patrolling every other night, on guard, keeping an eye out for things. He filled the silver goblet with the rich liquid full of caffeine which was Coffee. He thought the one of the useful things Muggles had made was Coffee. He liked the taste of it well enough, he drained it, his throat wet from the liquid. It awakened him more, that satisfied him and he stopped yawning. He seriously doubted that the place was all that safe. "Are you sure?" He asked, not believing her. "Well..." He shrugged and swayed to her side. "I shall try." He said with a timid smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:22 am

That relaxed her a little, "at least you can get some sleep then" she smiled. She watched as he took a coffee, she didn't enjoy the taste of it much herself, but it worked to keep her awake all day. She blinked a few times and scoffed, slightly bemused that he did not believe her. "Oh I'm completely certain. It's been tested against hexes, attacks and dark spells whilst I've been in it, and it's still standing secure, you saw that for yourself!" She wondered why e would not believe her, then realised that she hadn't actually told anyone the truth about her and her life other than Dumbledore. She smiled, pretending that she hadn't just had an outburst of disbelief. "You should." she beamed at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 am

He sat there a bit bemused as he listened to her, at the end of her outburst, he had laughed raucously. At that moment he had to stop himself and so he did, gulping down laughter. He grinned at her sheepishly. "Yes, indeed I have." He rose slowly and nodded at her kindly. "Speaking of sleep, I'm going to go the trophy room, get some sleep. Fare thee well." He winked at her slyly and strode out of the Hall, with a sort of pompous air around him. He set off, muttering to himself, but he still kept a wary eye in the corridors.

ooc - I will be going in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 am

She smiled, glad that he had seen sens. She laughed as he left, and called after him "Fare thee well Hex!" before blowing a kiss and turning her head back to the ceiling. "Scaredy cat" she muttered, still laughing to herself.

ooc - fare thee well!
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 am

ooc I haven't come up with an excuse yet, I will add that later.

Vine Lestrange was back. He dropped his suitcase on the floor and gestured the house elf to move it to his dorm, "Be quick, you have been on vacation for a long time, filth."
The elf hesitated at first then quickly moved down the dungeons. Vine looked at the entrance hall and saw many students taking curious glances at him, he smirked, "Didn't expect me to come back, huh? Don't worry I am not happy about it."
He kicked the great hall door open and narrowed his eyes, "Still full of filth and useless idiots" he muttered as he moved towards the slytherin table with long steps.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 am

ooc attack on Norris happened already? that's good then I know why I CAME back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:18 am

Lucifer made his way up from the dungeons his cane tapping with every step he takes. He thought that it was a good time as any to go for dinner, not that he cared that is started a while ago. He came to a stop at the entrance hall and stared about it with a smidgen of distaste written across his face. He walked over to the Slytherin table, sat down and laid his cane across his lap and helped himself to some food.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:30 am

Vine turned to the sound of a ...cane? Why would anyone at this age have a unicorning cane, he thought, his brows lifted at the sight of Lucifer. He didn't care to say anything, he was still observing and trying to gather information. Nothing looked different but people seemed to be whispering more.
Whispers.
When whispers happen, you know that there are secrets waiting to be revealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 am

Lucifer felt eyes on him and glanced up from his food and caught the gaze of another Slytherin boy, he blinked owlishly albeit looking for thrills and went back to his food ignoring everything that was going on around him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:46 am

ooc Looking for thrills LMAOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:09 am

ooc Sniggers
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 am

Huh. He could look at me in the eyes, interesting, he was surprised that this boy didn't know him, his curiosity got better of him and he cleared his throat, "Good evening, who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:25 am

He glanced again at the boy, calmly wiped his mouth with a napkin and raised his head to look at the older boy. "It is only polite to introduce yourself before asking others."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 am

Vine snorted, crossing his arms in a bossy manner, "It is your own ignorance if you don't know my name, it is Vine Lestrange, Mr Manner Police." he grinned, why were people so concerned about what was the 'polite' thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:43 am

He raises an eyebrow mockingly. "Who you are is of no importance to me. But I feel generous enough to humor you. I'm Lucifer Black." He studies the older boy nonchalantly and moves his gaze out towards the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:46 am

Lily re-entered the hall grinning, she'd only left an hour ago and that was simply to get changed and collect her completed timetable. She had passed through many students whispering in the hallway and there was just as much whispering in the hall. Looking around she found the source of everybody's gossip. So he's back. She raised an eyebrow and started heading over to the Gryffindor table, greeting people happily as she passed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another quiet Morning? [open]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next