Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another quiet Morning? [open]

Go down 
+4
Cel
Tor Odinson
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Vanessa Helstrom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 am

"Because..." he moved his hand quickly and grabbed her wrist, tightening his fingers around it, he pulled her towards himself and touched his lips to hers but did not move or kiss, he stayed still and waited for her to push him away, free herself from his hand or simply draw her wand and duel.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:47 am

She never backed down from a challenge and she wasn't about to do it now. She wasn't going to duel him, that would just be stupid but she wasn't going to push him away either, although the intensity of how close he was made her anxiety levels rocket. She simply smiled against his lips, rather than moving she stood completely still. She blinked and stared in to his eyes challenging him back.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 am

/Are you really trying, Lily?/ He closed his eyes and pressed his lips, still holding her wrist, now the whispers were louder, Vine almost kissing or whatever he was doing with a Gryffindor? 'What is going on here?' 'Is that Vine?'
Vine held his breath and slowly drew his wand out.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:11 am

It appeared that he didn't know her gift of pre-knowledge and sensing the truth. She knew what he was doing before he had fully drawn his wand and simply flicked the wrist he did not hold to draw her own and held the tip against his chin. "You don't want to do that Vine, you may be older but really? Trouble on your first day, not impressive." she smiled and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 am

He gave her a curious look and stepped away almost regretfully, already feeling the absence of her heat. She had won the game. He put his wand back in his pocket and shrugged, "I don't know why you are pointing your wand at me. Lily. I thought we were having a moment here."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 am

She smiled playfully, oddly missing his breath on her face "Awwh sugar, I'm sure you'll get another chance." She replaced her wand just as quickly as she had drawn it, grateful for some space. Most people didn't know how well trained she was, and she was glad she hadn't had to display anything. She took a deep breath of recovery, wondering how she had gone from a staring contest to such a strange display. She glanced at him slightly confused for a moment, before smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 am

"Don't call me sugar...in public. I have a reputation to uphold." He examined her quick movements and made a mental note to duel with her sometime. What a nice welcome, he thought. The fun had just started. He narrowed his eyes at her smile and turned around to look at the students who had been whispering while they had their little strange 'staring duel'.
"Show is over, shoo." he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 am

She giggled at his reaction to their audience. "I should probably head back to my table, but as I said, it's nice to have you back Vine. I'll see you around." She headed back to the Gryffindors who were all staring at her, as she reached the table she looked back over at the returning Slytherin and blew him a kiss.
Lily took a seat back in the same spot and smiled to herself, you're doing good, girl she thought to herself, making her smile even brighter.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 am

She had followed the happening between Vine and Lily aand chuckled softly. Good for her.she tought while lying her head back on the table, throwing some glasses on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 am

He ran his hand through his hair and sat back down, next to Valery. Was she mocking him? He growled at the kiss she blew and wondered what people thought about this. He wasn't the one known for public affection after all. He shook his head and stared at Valery, blonde slytherin, "Gryffindors are trouble, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:29 am

Val opened one eye to look at Vine. "I guess most of them are." Her gaze flashed to Lily and she grinned. She dares, I like that. "You can't say all Gryffs are trouble. They just like to get themself in trouble I think." She shrugged and closed her eye.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 am

She smiled listening to the hushed whispers from her fellow Gryffindors who kept glancing at her. "Oh for goodness sake guys, it's over, get on with your lives" she laughed and grabbed a glass of milk and a few biscuits. There was no-one around that she could really talk to right now.. so instead she began reciting the books she had read earlier today in her head. Hell, it was the only way she was going to be entertained after that incident.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:41 am

"What do you know about the flaming locks?" he asked Val, already giving Lily a nickname he thought would suit her well. It was now time for a slytherin to slytherin talk.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 am

She sighed as she opened both eyes, pulling herself up to sit straight. "About Lily ? Not much, actually. She has been in the Hospital Wing for a while, a few days ago. And her owl is lost ?" She sniggered. "Really stuff you would like to know."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 am

"Hospital Wing, a lost owl. Thank you, that is enough for me...for now."
He stared at the clock and narrowed his eyes, time passed so quickly at Hogwarts, especially if he had an interest, he moved on to the next question, "Tell me who the head boy and girl are. Who is my replacement?" he asked with a sneer on his face.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 am

Another smile curled the corners of her lips, and this time it reached her eyes too. "Thats a funny one. Hex and Blood. Unexpected, don't you think ?" The smile faded when she tought about the 'attack' on Captain, a reason why she tought it was even stranger, Hex as Head boy.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Lily leaned on her elbows looking around. She was tired and fed up, and there was hardly anyone around. The only person she could see was Val, and she was chatting to Vine. Slytherins sticking together as usual. She sighed and raised her eyes to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Unexpected? Not really. Hex, he didn't know how to feel about it. Hex wasn't his enemy, but he was a gryffindor. His heart ached at the thought of a gryffindor replacing him. He looked at his robes, once there had been a glowing badge on it, not he was an ordinary student. And as if that wasn't humiliating enough, he was repeating the year, it was like a bad prank.
"Blood is a slytherin at least." he said, keeping his voice low. How was he supposed to reign over the school under Dumbledore's judging eyes and students that wouldn't fear him anymore. He looked at Lily again, he was determined to find out more about her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 pm

She shrugged. "Yes, she is." She still wasn't really sure what to think about it. Blood was a Slytherin, but she had a temper and a very changing mood. Swinging her leg over the bench, she poured herself a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Why am I still here? He rolled his eyes and stood. All of his classmates were either training to be Aurors now or already working in the ministry, like Rosier. He was still playing house with kids.
It needed to change.
There had to be a reason why he repeated the year.
At least he felt that way.
Petrified cat.

He made his way out of the hall, before stepping out, turned to the gryffindor table again and smirked, "Flaming Locks."
Dungeons.
The lake.
Home.
I am back.

ooc Night. See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Ooc - Sleep tight.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Lily smiled again to herself. This was certainly going to be an interesting year for her. Movement at the Slytherin table caught her eye and she watched the older student leaving. She smiled as he paused and looked her way, and laughed to herself. Goodness knows where her confidence had come from, maybe it was all down to the Rory kid, or maybe it was something in the air, either way she was glad she felt comfortable in the great hall now. In previous years she had been unable to stand the crowded room for more than 10 minutes, yet here she had spent her whole day. She grinned thinking about going to her hiding spot for a break from people, but then decided against it thinking Hex could be there. Instead she settled for another glass of milk.

ooc Fare Thee Well!
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Her gaze met Lily's and she raised an asking eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Lily grinned at Val and headed over to her. Two visits to the Slytherin table in one day.. new record she sniggered. "What's up?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 pm

"Hi." She sipped her tea and looked at Lily from behind the cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another quiet Morning? [open]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next