Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning after the storm [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Morning after the storm [open] Empty
PostSubject: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Lucifer didn't get a wink of sleep last night, he couldn't get the Ravenclaw CC out of his head. There was something that intrigued him about her. Growling he pushed past students and whacked others with his cane if they dared to cross his path. He strode into the hall with a dark look on his face and glared at everyone that looked at him funny. He sat down gracefully at some random table not caring about the strange looks he received, only when he leaned is cane against the table did he actually look to see where he was an noticed he was sitting at the Gryffindor table. His lip curled in disgust but didn't bother moving, 8001 things were running through his mind so he decided to summon some coffee and a light breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Rory was minding his own business, he really was. It was not his fault everyone else at the table happen to scoot away from him when somebody sat next to him. He didn't look up from his food untill he really noticed everyone staring funny. The other night he had made up with James, of course. Though his cousin wasn't with him now, he was eating alone. Finally, he turned and looked at the boy next to him. He realized the boy was in his year, though not in his house. In fact, he was quite the oposite. Slytherin. Rory looked at him for a moment. "Ye know ye're at t'e Gryffindor table, yeah?" He asked with a heavy Irish accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Lucifer turned to look at the Irish boy and blinked owlishly. "I'am aware of that." He scrutinized the boy from head to toe with cold, calculating ice blue eyes, and went back to his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 pm

The boy fidgeted a bit under the other boy's gaze. He stayed silent though, watching the Slytherin. But the boy turned back to his food. Rory blinked a few times before semi turning back to his food. "Jus' so ye know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:36 pm

He saw the other fidget and a smirk played onto his lips. The Gryffindors were always easy. "Does it bother you that I'm here?" He pushed his plate of food away, knitted his fingers together on the table in front of him and stared at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Rory had been watching the fading steam from his mug of caramel brown coffee when the Slytherin spoke again. He blinked a few times again. "'spose I don'. I ain't know ye yet t'ough, so tha's subject t' change." He smiled at his joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:43 pm

This Irish boy was interesting, if it wasn't his accent then it was his odd sense of humor. He looked again at the boy, he could tell that the Irish was slightly taller than him but he didn't worry about that, he had yet to hit his growth spurt. It also seems like that most of the Gryffindors he has encountered has flaming red hair. Talk about house pride. "I see. And how will you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Rory idly pushed his messy hair from his eyes. He shrugged a bit at the question. "Dunno yet. 'avn't t'ought tha' far ahead yet." He grinned again at his own Jibe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 pm

He frowned slightly. You should always have a back up plan if something goes amiss. That was the only thing his father taught him before he died. "Not very thought through idea you have there." He tasted his coffee and added a little bit of milk before drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Rory shrugged again. "I guess no'." He kept smiling though, though the other boy didn't seem to think it was funny. Rory didn't care, he thought it was pretty funny himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:53 pm

He glanced at the smiling boy, he should have been put in Hufflepuff with that grin on his face. He ran a hand through his hair, a disgusting habit he is trying to get rid of. "Lucifer Black." He introduced curtly.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:55 pm

The Irish boy took another sip of his coffee before turning back to the Slytherin. He noded at the name. "Black, huh? Tha's interestin'. Rory O'Conner." He extended his hand and wait for the other boy to take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 pm

He looked at the hand and shook it firmly. "Is it now?" His face hardened and his eyes turned colder. He pulled his cane closer to him and stared at Rory.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:02 pm

The redhead smiled when the other boy shook his hand. Most Slytherin grimanced at him and left as if he had a disease. He stopped smiling when the boy turned icy, returning to his nervous fidgets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:03 pm

He frowned when Rory began fidgeting again. "Stop that. People will think you are weak and things will just escalate from there." He took a long drink of his coffee and glanced at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Rory was more than a little surprised at the comment. "O-oh?" He questioned awkwardly. "I don' think so." He brushed the comment off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm

"No?" He raised an eyebrow. "Why do you not think that? A fidgeting Gryffindor would be a prime target for us 'slimy snakes' as your house so elegantly puts it." He finished his coffee and poured himself some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Feeling absolutely famished, Lemon came down from Ravenclaw Tower looking, not just for food, but the excellent fare she remembered the Hogwarts elves being famous for. Heading right for Ravenclaw table she smiled at those she knew as she took her seat and reached for the nearest dish of hearty stew.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Rory scoffed. "I can handle meself, thank ye very much." He frowned and stared down at his coffee. Now that he thought about it, he usually had James behind to back him up when push came to shove...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:17 pm

He glanced at the boy then went back to his coffee and scanned the crowd over the rim of his cup. He saw a Ravenclaw girl enter and walk to her table and stared at her for a while. He has seen her before but where? Then it clicked. She was CC's friend and his submerged thoughts about CC rises to the surface like a submarine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm

She saw the Slytherin boy staring and poked her tongue out at him. How rude. Who was he? So many new people.. Looking around, the only people she recognised were people she barely tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Rory stared down at his coffee, still frowning. Looking around, he finally realized just how many people were staring at him and had moved away. Most knew him to be friendly to everyone though. Friendly untill proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:25 pm

He blinked in surprise when the Ravenclaw poked her tongue out at him. How childish he thought, but then again we was being rude by staring so he averted his gaze to scan the hall again.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Rory looked back over to the Slytherin boy, following his gaze to the Ravenclaw table. His eye brows quirked up at the sight of a girl staring back at Lucifer. He grinned and looked at the other boy again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:29 pm

[i]This place needs livening up[/i] she thought. Reaching for her wand she cast Protego over herself then whipped her wand over her head. Food and drink, flew out of their vessels to cover whoever was nearest to them. Smiling to herself she quickly ducked beneath the table to avoid detection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning after the storm [open]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next