Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning after the storm [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:03 pm

"Head Boy!" Rem jumped up and patted him on the back. "Good of you to join us! Yes, it's so much harder eavesdropping, isn't it? Might as well just join in the conversation!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:04 pm

ooc - -.- Why did you state the obvious?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 pm

She laughed a little at the Ravenclaw's enthusiasm, "Remington! Maybe later, I always have enjoyed a stroll, but I have yet to finish eating." She frowned at Vine's comment and growled slightly, "I have a life you know, you can't control my every move." She rolled her eyes as the group grew, knowing that they were just curious to hear what they had to say. And she knew in Hex's case, he'd want to know what the hell was going on, especially as she had still not told him about the other night. "Hello Hex." she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Anger flared up in Vine upon hearing her words. He hated it, hated it even more so at the sacrifice he had to make just be with Lily, his reputation and image. Even every fibre of him detested the way he looked, - no wonder why Hex was so amused - He wanted more than anything to make Lily dependant on him.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:14 pm

ooc You have a problem with my stating the obvious?

ic Rem laughed. "Oh dear Shribbly, I think you underestimate this particular Lestrange. If he wants to control your moves, he will - but you have a choice." Rem bent close and looked at Lily right in the eyes, a meaningful look.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:16 pm

"Greetings Lily." He said with a bemused smile, he nodded at Remington, slightly miffed. He looked at all three of them, noticing their movements.

ooc - Yes, I do.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 pm

ooc Why do you have a problem? It's unfortunate. But Remington will not change.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:21 pm

ooc - Fine.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:21 pm

For a second, his imagination took over and he pictured himself crushing Remington's skull while he still looked at that way at Lily. He shook his head, snapping out of the thought.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Lily looked back at Remington blinking and raised an eyebrow. You think I don't know that she thought. She shifted uncomfortably under three pairs of watchful eyes. She grabbed a clean Silver goblet with green detail and filled it with Ice water before taking a long refreshing drink. Anything to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:25 pm

"Perhaps you should choose," he said softly, still staring. "Games are fun, but dangerous when you don't know all the rules." Remington straightened up and smiled at Lestrange. Lestrange, with a personality such as his, would not have appreciated the space invasion of what he deemed his. "Not to worry, Lestrange. You will have your time."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 pm

He smirked when Remington told that to Lily but he quickly hid it up with a fake smile, though it was realistic. He knew how to fake smiles easily. He gazed across the Hall, still listening to them all closely. He had to know what happened with Lily and Vine, he had to. He remembered that night, when he had woken at midnight, he had seen a figure rushing out of the common room, he remembered it so well and clearly.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 pm

"I don't 'worry', bird." Vine's voice seemed ethereal, floating from some far off place.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Remington tilted his head to the side, looking at Vine curiously. "I beg to differ. You're worrying, right now." He nodded at Lily. "Your obsession means you can never let go. You can never relax. You are haunted in your dreams, every waking moment when you can spare a thought, and it travels to the girl sitting next to you. You're always worried. What if someone touches her, what if someone makes a move on her? You can't have that, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Lily stood suddenly, knocking her seat back. She felt under way too much pressure, and it wasn't just coming from the three boys, but from most of the students in the room. "I need some fresh air" she said shortly, then drained her goblet.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 pm

...Idiot. He frowned, anger flaring up. I must. stay. calm. He isn't right, he can't know. He can't analyze me like I am a head case.
He looked at Lily carelessly and pushed her towards Remington rather harshly, "Touch her." he said, smiling at Remington.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 pm

He eyed Remington and Vine Lestrange closely, hearing all of their words, what Remington was saying was true enough, he wondered how Remington knew. It seemed a bit strange, he frowned, furrowing his brow. He narrowed his eyes at Lily, having half a mind to go with her, he needed to know and she had said to meet him somewhere alone so she could tell him, he watched her go not saying a word. He watched her sitting there.

ooc - Should I follow you?

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 pm

ooc Dude.. I've not left yet.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Remington blinked. "Ahh... She said she wanted air." He gestured towards the door. "And in fact, air is a brilliant idea! I may even think about going to see the mermaids, it's a beautiful day for it."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 pm

ooc - Oh, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Lily rolled her eyes and abruptly left the room, she was not at all happy with everyone judging her life.

ooc - now I have :L
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm

"Go ahead." he said, waving his hand carelessly, "Enjoy the lovely summer breeze." He gave a look at Lily, one that said no matter what she did, she was his. Forever.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 pm

ooc bloomin' hell.. forever's a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Remington gazed at Lestrange, sombre, for a split second. It was clear now that Lestrange had set upon his path. He was intent. In his eyes, Lily was his. Remington turned away, walking after Lily - but not following her - and he chuckled hollowly. Lily had said that it was up to Lestrange now. She couldn't have been more wrong. It all laid in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Ooc Not when you 'think' you are going to live forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning after the storm [open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next