Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning Wanderings (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Morning Wanderings (open) Empty
PostSubject: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Basil climbs the stairs up to the Tower, quietly singing a song to herself. She was in a good mood. For once, she had actually left her bag in the common room, deciding against dragging the thing around with her all day. As Basil reaches the top of the stairs, she looks out to check if there happened to be anyone there. Seeing no one, she stepped out, walking over to the edge of the tower and looks around her surroundings, not daring to look down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Padding up the stairs to the landing, Lucifer was enjoying the cool morning air. He was especially happy since it was the weekend, though Monday was right around the corner. That thought made him scowl. Upon entering the landing he looked around an spotted a girl he hasn't seen in a while. Basil. He made a beeline for her. Stopping behind her, he leaned down and whispered by her ear. "Basil."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Basil turned her head to the side before completely turning around when she had heard a voice. She smiles at the boy standing before her. "Hey Lux." Basil shifts her position so that she was leaning against the railing of the tower. "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:28 pm

He smirked slightly at Basil and stepped closer towards her, placing both hands on the railing pinning her against him. "Around." He leaned closer towards her and pressed a kiss against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Basil smiles, placing her hands on the Slytherin's shoulders. She fells her heart beat faster and leans back, looking at Lux. "Around doing what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm

He grumbled nonsensically and rested his head on Basil's shoulder. "This and that. Trivial things." He bit her neck lightly. "What about you? What have you been up to? Meeting any boys in secret." He stepped closer to Basil. Sandwiching her between himself and the railing.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Hex climbed up the stairs quietly as to not to disturb the owls from waking up, owls were one of his favorite animals, he liked cats too but owls were more useful and they seemed to understand you better. He entered through the doorway and stopped in his tracks a bit surprised, it seemed there were two more people here, he cleared his throat to confirm his presence.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Basil's eyebrows shot up as she felt him bite her neck. "What have I been up to? Work. The potion..." She trails off as she fells him step even closer, the railing digging into her back. "Still haven't figured it out." She finishes her sentence before shaking her head. "No boys. Just Tyler."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Ooc Owls? Whut?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 pm

ooc - Don't owls sleep?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 pm

ooc - Oh, my bad. -.- -facepalm- I'm still tired. Ignore my comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 pm

He nodded against her neck. Then froze and growled lightly hearing somebody clear their throat behind him. Glancing back, Lucifer spotted the head boy and sighed quietly. Another student disturbing his happy time with Basil. Stepping away from Basil, Lucifer decided to lean against the railing beside her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm

ooc - I said ignore my comment ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Ooc -_- I was writing so I didn't see your comment. Basil. Ignore what I wrote regarding Hex.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Ooc: -blinks- Alright.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Basil frowns as Lux steps away from her before turning around to look over the grounds once more. It was getting colder. Here and there you could see a dot of a house color from the scarves the students wore. Scarves. Basil shivers, her hand going up to her neck. She hated scarves. Her hand came across the necklace Lux had given her and she wraps her hand around it, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 am

He glanced over at Basil as he saw her shiver. Walking to stand behind her, he cautiously and slightly awkwardly wrapped his arms around Basil's waist and pulled her to him. "Cold, sweetling?" He whispered by her ear.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:20 am

Basil blinks as Lux wraps his arms around her before nodding slightly. "A bit." She slowly finds herself leaning into him, a small yawn escaping her mouth. Her eyes go towards the Lake, where she sees the sun slowly sinking below the horizon. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She mumbles, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:27 am

He glanced down at the girl and nodded slightly. "You could say that." He leaned down and bit her neck once again. "How's the potion coming along?" He mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:31 am

Basil raised her eyebrows once more as she felt him bite her neck once more. Pushing away her curiousity, she says quietly. "It's... It's coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 am

He hummed against her neck. "Who's it for?" He bit her neck again. Slightly harder. And tightened his arms around her. Pulling Basil closer to himself. "What potion is it? Why make it?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 am

Basil blinks as he bites her neck once more, resisting the urge to raise her hand to where he but her. What was up with the biting today? "Victims of the my other potion." She says quietly. "There's no antidote for it. You just have to wait till it stops."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:44 am

He nodded absentmindedly. He just remember what Basil said when he asked her whether she was meeting up with boys. Grabbing tightly at her wrist, he yanked her around to face him and twisted her arm behind her. Staring down at Basil in cold fury. "You have been meeting up with other boys, Basil." He narrowed his eyes and pulled Basil closer to him. With his free hand, he cupped her cheek and tilted her face up and kissed her harshly. "Who do you belong to Basil?" He snarled venomously.

Ooc. Sorry about the God Mod.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:52 am

Basil winces at Lux's movements, biting the inside of her cheek hard to keep from screaming out. She struggled to get out of his hold, freezing as he kissed her. As he pulled away, she began to twist her wrist, trying to get it free. She looks at him, her eyes showing a glint of fright. "You, Lux. And only you."

OOC: Be interesting to see what would happen if Lux met Tyler...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:57 am

Ooc. You don't say. But it won't be tonigh. Sorry.

He tightened his grip on Basil when she began to struggle and growled in anger. "And don't you forget it Basil." He looked into her eyes and saw the fear. Smirking, he felt a perverse sense of satisfaction seeing her fright. Shoving her over to wall, he grabbed both her wrists and pinned them above her head. "Show me. Show me that you belong to me." He pressed up against her and kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Wanderings (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next