Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Low Key (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Sky quickly ran up the stairs of the Astronomy Tower. This was the perfect night to visit. It had been quite some time since her last trip here. She glanced back at Jet and smiled.

At the top of the stairs, she pushed open the heavy door and entered the room. Dropping her things on the floor she crossed the room, making her way towards the window.

"The stars. That is my favorite thing."

Looking back at him, she waved him towards her. Crawling up onto the window ledge to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Jet smiled and dropped his bag, climbing up after her. He turned his body as much as he could, peering out the giant glass windows to the darkness beyond.

"The ocean," he offered, knowing he couldn't take her to see his favorite thing, but thinking this was probably as close to the ocean as anything else.

"That's my favorite thing."

He smiled and turned his attention back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Sky smiled, placing her hand on his.

"Thank you... for spending the day with some Slytherin you barely know. It has been a long time since I have had this much fun with someone."

Turning her attention back out the window she continued, "I like the ocean as well... especially at night. Though... i must admit... crabs kind of freak me out."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:25 pm

He smiled back, looking down at her pale hand in the moonlight.

"I'm having a lot of fun too," he said sincerely. It was true. Not only was he having fun, but he didn't have an agenda for once. There was no motive behind the things he was saying to her and showing her. It didn't stop his stomach from executing a perfect flip when she touched him, but it wasn't his goal.

"Crabs?" he laughed a little, "Really? Crabs freak you out? I usually hear Sharks, Jelly Fish, maybe even a Sting Ray or Eel... but Crabs?" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:29 pm

She laughed and pushed him playfully. "Hey, don't you make fun of me, Puff! Crabs are freaky! They have those pincers... and walk sideways... and like literally chase you down the beach. They are hardcore. You don't mess with those little beasts."

Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:45 pm

He laughed and smiled at her, shaking his head. He wasn't sure what to say, for once. If he was flirting he could've made some joke about crabs chasing her and tickled her and gotten her to laugh...
Instead, he turned his attention back to the windows.

The stars winked back at them from dark blue, "So, what about the constellations?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Constellations... The word hit her like a wall, and thoughts from the past came flooding back to her. Turning, she exited the window and made her way towards what seemed to be a music box. Moving the needle, she closed her eyes and listened as soft music filled the room.

"No... I try not to think about the constellations anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:02 pm

He wasn't sure what he'd said but it plain from her face that something had happened, something she didn't want to talk about. This girl was full of mysteries, secrets to be unraveled. Getting up, he followed her down to the music player and stood a few feet away.

"You want to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Sky raised an eyebrow at his question. It wasn't what she expected by any means. She was expecting him to question her on the previous subject. Relieved that he didn't, she nodded with a smile.

"Sure... dancing sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Wait. Really? No way had he expected her to say yes. He blinked. Good thing he could actually dance. He took her hand and drew her close into his body, feeling the heat from her skin against his. Focus. He had to focus. The other hand he took and placed on his shoulder and he put his very carefully on her hip, trying not to .. try anything.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:24 pm

He had seemed surprised by her response as he pulled her towards him, placing her hands where they needed to go. She watched his face, taking note that he was focusing hard on something. She wondered what it was that had his attention. She bit down on her lip. That was a habit she really needed to break. Pushing the thought from her mind she decided just to ask him.

"Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:29 pm

"Huh?" he asked, looking up from her hips into her eyes. Their faces were closer together than he realized and he pulled back just slightly, laughing a little.

"Yeah, everything is good," he nodded, smiling and beginning to lead.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:33 pm

He pulled back slightly, but it was enough for her to notice. Realization suddenly hit her and she turned red. Pulling away, she crossed the room and picked up her bag, placing one hand on the doorknob.

"I am so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:34 pm

"Whoa, wait. What? Where are you going?" He started after her, his hand reaching out automatically.

"I'm sorry, I didn't.. um.. " he wasn't sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Leaning back against the door, she stared at him as he walked closer to her. She felt foolish... embarrassed...

"I'm sorry... look you probably have a girlfriend... or multiple in your case... I should have known better. You don't know me, and I don't know you. We aren't technically even friends. I shouldn't have..." She glanced around trying to think of the right words to say. "I'm not even your type. Look this has been fun, but I should probably get back to the dorms. It's getting late... curfew and all. See you at the next tutoring session?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:46 pm

"Wait. You shouldn't have? .. I mean.. I... I was trying not to... Wait, what?" he was so confused. Was she saying what he thought she was saying. No, probably not, he decided.

"My type?" he laughed, stepping a bit closer. "When you say you're not my type... is that supposed to mean that I'm not attracted to... gorgeous girls who love poetry and starlight and dancing? Because that would be pretty dumb of me."

He should just let her go probably, but he didn't want her to leave thinking he'd pulled back because of her.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:54 pm

He stumbled through his sentence and seemed about as confused as she felt. She tried to step back as he came closer towards her, but quickly realized there was a large wooden door blocking her path. Wonderful... she definitely thought this through well.

"Come on, Puff. We both know I don't exactly fit your cookie cutter standard of women." Sarcasm. That was the best defense she could muster given the circumstances. Why did she bring him here? There was no one to break the awkwardness that had filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:22 pm

"I'm confused," he smiled. "Because this whole time I thought I was trying not to make a move on you and apologizing for being attracted to you and being just... really obvious about it."

Last edited by Jason Jetson on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:25 pm

She blinked and just stared at him.

"Wait... what?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Jet laughed and smiled at her.

"Yeah, I mean..." he looked at her dryly, "I'm not exactly your type. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:40 pm

She smirked.

"Well that depends... are we talking about the Jet that everyone else knows... the playboy flirt that has been with every desperate girl at this school and is never seen with the same girl twice..."

Pausing, she smiled.

"Or are we talking about the sweet attractive guy that has been hiding away with a Slytherin girl all night. The one who loves poetry... and the ocean... and tutoring younger students... and has fought hard all night not to be what everyone claims he is... because the second guy... totally my type."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:53 am

He smiled and stepped a bit closer.

"So...you think I'm attractive," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 am

Sky felt heat creep up her cheeks. What had come over her? Usually she had such good control over the things she said to people. Not this casual relaying of information that she just let slip out of her mouth. It would also figure that would be the one statement he would choose to focus on. Rolling her eyes she reached for the door handle once more.

"Obviously, you are attractive. Don't pretend you don't already know that."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:55 am

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 am

Sky stared at him, stunned. Who asks someone a question like that? An overwhelming feeling that she was going to regret this swept over her body, but she nodded anyways. She would deal with the drama and aftermath of other people's gossip as it came.

"If you want to..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Low Key (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low Key (open)   Low Key (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Low Key (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next