Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Try this Again [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

Let's Try this Again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:20 am

Dawn stood again in the trophy room, her wand drawn. She was going to try to conjure a Patronus again. The last time, she had been rudely inturupted, but it was before curfew this time, so she wouldn't get into trouble. She waved her wand, murmuring the incantation under her breath, but only a bright mist came out. She sighed in frustration, trying to remember a strong, happy memory. There had to be one somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 am

Alle walks through the corridor. There's always reason to explore when time permits. She comes accross the trophy room. She wonders what achievements students in the past have accomplished. She pushes open the door, not taking care to make it quiet. Alle takes a step into the room, not yet noticing the presence of another person. She steps forward, begining to scan the area. That's when she notices Aurore. she remains silent, considering going back. No. It's too late. Right?
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 am

She raised her wand again, repeating the incantation until she was wreathed in white mist. Why doesn't it work? she demanded of herself. She walked over to a nearby window, staring out across the lake, as a memory began to surface. One of water, and laughter, and large hands keeping her safe. She narrowed her eyes in concentration, trying to retrieve the memory.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:34 am

Alle smiles subconsciously when she realizes that Aurore hadn't noticed her. You could back out. But that would be cowardice. She clears her throat gently to make her presence known.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 am

Her concentration broken, Dawn whirled around with her wand raised, her eyes wide. Seeing Ally, she lowered her wand slightly. "Oh, hello there," she said slightly warily, wondering what the girl wanted. "I was just...you know...." She gestured vaguely around the trophy room, indicating the trophies. Had Ally seen her trying to cast the Patronus charm? She wasn't sure, and she wasn't entirely comfortable with the idea, either.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:43 am

Alle's arm immediately grabs for her wand, knowing she probably startled the girl. She notices how on edge the girl looks, and holds her wand by her side, deciding to play along. "Yes the wonders of past Hogwarts scholars." She sighs, running a finger over one of the large cups.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:53 am

She let out a small sigh, trying to recall the memory that Ally's sudden appearance dissipated. "Are you here for anything in particular?" She asked wearily, running a hand through her hair. She felt too tired to argue right now, she just wanted to figure out that spell.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:57 am

Alle shakes her head, continuing to gaze over the vast collection of trophies. "Nothing really. You however do seem to be here for something. Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:02 am

"Just...practicing spells. A bit." she said finally, dropping her bag. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go." she brushed past Ally, wondering how to get a bit of peace.

ooc: I actually do have to go, we can continue this tomorrow if you want.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:05 am

Alle shrugs, walking over to the window. It seems as though she couldn't get anything, but quiet.

ooc: Okeydokey Ridder. Whatever you're up for works :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try this Again [open]   Let's Try this Again [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Try this Again [open]
Page 1 of 1