Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning after the storm [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:39 pm

"Daily Prophet Vine." a voice came and he found the newspaper on the table, in front of him. Good, things were still the same. He nodded and checked the pages to see if there were any news worthy of his attention. What he read mostly was about quidditch, stupid interviews of Lockhart
Lockhart
Lockhart's favorite handcream, lotion, color..even toilet paper.
He growled angrily and called the boy back, "What did I tell you? Don't bring it to me if it has nothing...important." he threw the paper at him and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Something hit her in the back of the head, her shield having been let go since the incident with Pumpkin. Eyes ablaze she stood slowly and faced the hall, bringing her wand up. 'Wingardium Leviosa!' she says, levitating every dish in the hall, spinning them through the air faster and faster. "Waddiwasi!" she shouts, launching each and every single one towards each and every single person in the Hall.
Turning on her heel, the flying food missing her completely, she storms from the Hall. Had anyone been paying attention, especially the professors, they would have noticed that Lemon was no longer so timid in her wand work.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm

He studied Vine reading the Daily Prophet, and he muffled loud chuckles. He had already read it and there was nothing useful, the front page was about Lockhart. in fact, almost everything on that page was about Lockhart. Oh, how he'd love to kick his arse or hex him at least. He shook his head, Lockhart was an utter fool. He had time enough to dodge the flying food coming for him, others were not so lucky. His eyes widened as another flew to him, he drew his wand and muttered. "Protego."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 pm

He stood up plaintively, he nodded to his mates, and began to stride out of the Hall. He would be back, there were a few things he needed to do first. Get out of the Hall, explore the castle.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Lily strode in to the hall and almost scuttled straight back out again. As she had appeared at the door almost every student had turned to look at her and started whispering. Looking down she quietly moved to the end of the Gryffindor table which was empty for a change, and grabbed a goblet which she filled with juice. She had been starving before entering, but now she wasn't so hungry.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Vine stood and walked over to Lily with a smile, shoving students away on his way, he gestured at the student sitting next to Lily and told him to move.
"Lily Prewett." he said, putting his arm around her chair.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 pm

ooc - The stalker strikes again.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Lily looked up at the owner of the voice knowing who it would be. "Vine Lestrange." She spoke simply, almost cold in greeting. She sat straighter pulling confidence together, she wouldn't let him make her crumble again.

Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 pm

"Missed me?" he asked quietly, tracing his finger lightly down to the curved palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Lily shivered slightly and smiled playfully, she looked at his face a moment before replying, debating whether she had the confidence to speak. Finally she got the words out, confidently. "Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Vine's smile dropped and he removed his finger from her palm. He stared at her for a moment, grasped her chin and forced her to look at him. “What?” he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Lily winced slightly then smiled. "Kidding?" she squeaked, it's not like she could lie to him. Not after yesterday. She pulled her head away and grinned, "I know you missed me though."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 pm

ooc - I'm just going to join since I'm bored.

ic - He strode into the Hall after doing whatever that he was doing, there was a flicker of a faint, kind smile on his face, not the hard face with the cold eyes. He had reserved that face for people who were annoying and disturbing. It worked quiet well, indeed. He grinned boyishly and made his way to his respective table and sat down, a few seats away from Vine and Lily. He then did a double take, Vine was at the Gryffindor table, he couldn't believe that but...He shrugged, an incredulous look on his face. Every now and then, he would glance at them. He grabbed a goblet and poured water into it, gulping it down very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 pm

He forced her chin up and covered her mouth with his, feeling her trembling, he forced himself to stop. Eased his hold and let his hands down her arms, "Give me your schedule." he said, "I want to know where you are at all times."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Rem practically bounced into the Hall. He was determined to do something today. He caught sight of Lestrange and Shribbly - or Lily, he couldn't tell yet - and a grin spread over his face. He moved over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down, his eyes on the pair. You always have a choice, Lily. Remember that.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Lily glanced up as Hex walked by them and smiled at him once he had taken a seat.
"You've got to stop doing that Vine." She growled slightly, then felt around in her pockets. "You're lucky I have several copies, but just because I have a schedule, doesn't mean I always follow it." Her eyes sparkled with mischief and she grinned as she passed him a crumpled timetable.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 pm

He glanced around the Hall, crossing his arms, he wondered if he should regain his cold posture, he decided not to, and he chuckled to himself, very quietly so that no one else would hear. He waved to Remington not saying a word, he returned his gaze to Vine and Lily. He gave Lily a smile and nodded at her, waiting to see how this would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Vine scoffed, "Don't make me put spies after you." He tried to flatten it out with his hand, growling with annoyance. "Aren't you organized?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Oh, now, come on! Remington thought, exasperatedly, as he watched the exchange of the parchment. You're feeding the obsession! "Then again," Remington muttered, "it may not have made things any better if you denied him. Lestrange seems to be the type who doesn't stop at anything to get what he wants... hmm..."

Rem grinned at a nearby Claw, who looked annoyed at the in audible muttering, and then waved at Head Boy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 pm

He watched the exchange between Lily and Vine, and it took him all it could to not start laughing like a mad man and rolling on the floor. It took a lot of effort but he succeeded - a bit. He still couldn't muffle some chuckles, they were a bit loud for his liking, he grinned sheepishly at the people who gave him strange looks. He kept watching, Lily had handed Vine her schedule. It was obvious the Vine had an obsession with her, he knew that much.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "I'm organised, but I like to be spontaneous, you should know that." Then she frowned, "Why would you need spies? Don't you trust me?" she smiled sweetly.
Lily glanced over at people she could see watching them and glared as they whispered. She noted Remington taking some interest and smiled at him then she laughed a little upon seeing Hex struggling not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 pm

He grinned back at Shribbly, now he was sure of it, and then jumped up and headed over to them. Rem wasn't a fool, he knew Lestrange would get annoyed - he just didn't care. "Hello! Shribbly, Lestrange. Beautiful morning - fancy a walk outside? Into the Forest? Or through the Lake, I haven't been there yet. I've heard mermaids live under there, I would love to meet them."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Vine slung his arm lazily around the back of her chair and frowned at Hex, "Is there something funny, Head Boy?" he said, putting an extra emphasis on the words Head Boy, almost sarcastically. Before he could wait to get any response the claw walked over, talking some nonsense that he didn't even listen to. He rubbed at Lily's back soothingly and continued their conversation, "I should trust you or else we will have little problems that I would hate to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 pm

He shifted closer to Lily, Vine and Remington to overhear them. When he couldn't hear them properly he decided to get up and sit next to the group, so he did just that. "Wotcher." He said with a bemused grin, he heard Remington speaking about mermaids and that kind of stuff, he rolled his eyes still grinning, amused. "Yes, quite much." He said to Vine, he didn't state that he was the one that was causing him to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning after the storm [open]   Morning after the storm [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning after the storm [open]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: