Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another quiet Morning? [open]

Go down 
+4
Cel
Tor Odinson
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Vanessa Helstrom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:44 am

She laughed a little "oh you'd be surprised, there are few who would have done what you did", she thought back to how she had been when she'd ran from the hospital wing and smiled. "Much better thank you" It had been good for her to return for the completion of her treatment, for she had been out of sorts before hand. She certainly felt more confident, possibly more socially able than she had been in years! Whatever she'd had given to her had worked wonders. "So much better."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 am

He smiled and nodded. "That is good to hear. And my uncle taught me to treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. Can I offer you something to drink or eat?" He tilted his head towards the table.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 am

The Puff nerd wasn't moving. "What do you want ?" He asked tiredly. "He talked to me waah.'" She yelled and she ran back to her friends. "Noobs." He muttered, and he sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 am

Looking towards the staff who were eyeing her suspiciously she smiled sweetly, there was no reason for her to get in to trouble, and she showed them this. She smiled, and nodded taking a seat. "A coffee would be lovely" She had lived alone for a few years now, but the memories of living with her aunt were still fresh in her mind, and the pain of her death still haunted her. She thought over his words, "So do you live with your uncle?" She looked over again towards the slytherin boy who had entered the hall moments ago watching the exchange he had with the young puff, she giggled then turned back to the hufflepuff genuine curiosity showing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:08 am

He took a seat beside Lily and poured her a cup of coffee. "Yes. I did live with my uncle before moving to England." He smiled at the thought of his uncle. "I heard that you lost your owl. My condolences." He squeezed her shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 am

"Thank you" she held the coffee in both hands, to warm them. "Oh yes, I forgot, you transferred right? Well, I hope that Hogwarts is treating you well" She smiled but then jumped sightly at his touch. "Oh yes, he hasn't yet arrived at the school, I am beginning to get rather worried, he's never taken this long before.." she trailed off, frowning slightly. Stupid bird. "I guess he is getting old, but I could not bare it if was found that something had happened to him." The owl had been given to her by her aunt upon her starting at Hogwarts, and she had never been without him since. A sadness came over her at the thought of her aunt and the current loss of her owl.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 am

O o ch - Dunno what to do with Krummie now.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 am

o o ch - he could chat.. it's not like we bite.. well, i might.. but still. We are all in the same year so it wouldn't surprise me if there were some shared classes. -grins-
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:24 am

He studied her expression and noticed Lily getting sad. "Forgive me. It wasn't my intention of making you sad."
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 am

Ooc - Uh, I dunno. Don't think he would just walk to you.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:31 am

o o ch - i'll think of something.. but brb dinner time now
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 am

She shook it off and smiled again, although the sadness did not completely fade from her eyes. "Oh it's quite alright, sadness is something of an old acquaintance of mine" she laughed. "Have you made many friends?" she always tended to ask newcomers to the school this, as many of the students were hostile towards those they did not know. Lily looked over at the Slytherin, she was in some of his classes and rarely spoke to the boy for he was usually surrounded by others, this time however he appeared to be alone. Strange. She threw a croissant in his direction, "Sorry! You okay there by yourself?" she smiled.

o o ch- okay.. random I know, but hey.. it's a way for you to interact -grins-
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 am

He catched the croissant with his Seeker talent and bit in hit. His eyes flew to the girl who threw it and he grinned. "I'm perfect. Are you ?" he reconized the girl, Lily. They shared some classes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 am

She laughed, impressed by his skills. "I'm fine, just thought i'd check, what with you being.. well you" she grinned. "Enjoy the croissant!" she giggled.

o o ch- I've gtg for a drive in a thunderstorm now.. I shall continue when I return in about 2-3 hours. Seeya!
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:33 am

ooc - See ya.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 am

Even though it wasn't intended to be eaten. "You had practise?" she gestured to his quidditch kit, smiling a little at the thought of practice with that Malfoy kid now on the team.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 pm

He plaintively strode into the Hall, donned in his Quidditch attire, his face mud splattered. I'm in a mess. He thought bitterly, it had been raining outside but Wood had still insisted that they still practice, he didn't know what was up with the bloke, but Hex thought him mad, Wood was a good enough friend but when it came to Quidditch. Little droplets of water were dripping from his clothes, he quickly pulled out his wand and pointed it at himself for the second time, exasperated. After muttering a few words, he seemed perfectly dry and clean again. I wonder how those Muggles manage themselves. He thought as he sat down, whilst a few people gave him shy looks. He rolled his eyes, smirking evilly. He set to eating, washed down with Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 pm

She'd not left the Great Hall all day, as her timetable needed changing so she had no particular lessons currently, she was deeply engrossed in one of her many books, trying to catch up with work she would have missed. Lily looked up as someone entered the room, and smiled as she realised that underneath the layers of mud stood Hex. She watched as he wandered to the table, getting cleaner with each stride, and slid along the bench. "Hey, how was practice?" she grinned and gestured at his kit. She had always taken a great interest in the sport, although had never quite been able to play herself.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:01 am

He nodded at Lily, approvingly, a faint smile played on his lips thought not a full one. His smile was tinged with sadness, he knew things she didn't, and this was the last year. He pondered of what he would do with himself next year, there were many jobs. But those that interested him were those of the Ministry, Gringotts caught his interest only a bit. But the in the Ministry, he sat there wondering for a while before he realized that she had asked him something. He rolled his eyes, when he understood what she said. "I'm sure you could see how it went." He said with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 am

She watched his face for a moment, wondering what he was thinking, for he certainly didn't look as happy as usual. She raised an eyebrow and laughed "Just because you were caked in mud and water, doesn't mean it was a good or bad practice". Grinning she grabbed a chalice of spring water that had been keeping her company for the past few hours and took a swig. "All I can judge is that you look worn out."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 am

He grabbed a goblet wrought in Silver from the table absently, glancing around the Hall, getting the queer feeling that someone or something was watching him. He breathed deeply. It's nothing. He had told himself for some time, he thought he was just being a superstitious idiot but he still got the feeling he was being watched.But the question was by who? All the other students and pupils had lowered their gazes and were not looking at him, but something was. He had got that feeling ever since he had stepped into the crowd gathering around the petrified cat, the memory was vivid. Harry Potter was standing there beside Norris when Malfoy had shouted out. He shook his head, pushing the memory to the back of his head, though he still got the feeling. "Yes, a bit worn out, I suppose it's for the best, help us win the cup." He nodded and poured Butterbeer into the goblet, the rich liquid swirling around in the goblet.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 am

Absentmindedly she glanced around the all as the boy opposite her did the same. She often found herself mirroring people without realising it. "Well, we have got the best team" she spoke excitedly, and winked. Then she frowned and placed a hand on his arm concerned. "Are you okay?" he really didn't look comfortable. Then again, nobody had been feeling that safe since the whole thing with the cat, even the staff were being extra vigilant and seemingly more nervous. She hadn't been there but it was all everyone had been talking about, most were blaming Potter, but she wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:36 am

"Even the best make mistakes." He said smiling, though there was a hint of brusqueness to the sentence, a very little hint. The team was, like she said, probably the best. He had met Harry a few times, and they had got along quite well, chatting amiably while Wood ranted on about strategies and tactics. They talked about the castle, their backgrounds, the staff. He had learned much about Harry Potter so he doubted he was the heir, the kid seemed so friendly and jovial. He shrugged, if there was anyone he suspected, it was Malfoy, though he wasn't quite sure about that. He raised the silver goblet to his lips before replying, upending it so all the contents disappeared into his mouth, gulped down his throat. He set the goblet aside and turned to Lily. "Er, yeah, I'm fine." He didn't dare tell her how he felt, the feeling of being watched had raised the hairs on his neck. The feeling was getting stronger every minute.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:47 am

She laughed, "We all know that to be true." She looked around again, uncertain as to why, and watched a few of the first and second years until Hex spoke. She glared at him, as he blatantly lied to her about how he felt. "You know i'll never believe you when you say that" she smiled but took the matter no further. Instead, she frowned and again looked around, this time at her year group, thinking about her final year. I'm already failing, but if I have to repeat, I'll be left with no-one. She frowned even further, angry at herself for being caught up in the drama of a prank and not sorting her timetable sooner.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:55 am

He smiled again, kindly this time. "Of course we do." He said simply, pouring himself another goblet of Butterbeer, hoping to get rid of that feeling. He felt it here, he felt it in the corridors, even when they were empty. First he had thought it was his imagination, but now he knew. It was not a person, it was a something. He shuddered, his eyes widening a bit. You're scaring yourself. He thought before sipping from the cup deeply, he set it away on the table once he was done drinking the rich liquid. But he knew he would not be harmed, his blood was pure, he was not a muggleborn, those people needed to fear. The thing would never harm him, or would it? He thought, his breath longer now. He grinned at Lily playfully and he shrugged momentarily forgetting what he was thinking about just a second ago. He knew she had the uncanny ability to detect lies, he was relieved she couldn't look into his mind. He said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another quiet Morning? [open]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next