Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another quiet Morning? [open]

Go down 
+4
Cel
Tor Odinson
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Vanessa Helstrom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:52 am

His ears perked up at the name, Black. "Black?" his tone of voice changed 180 degrees, he valued important connections especially those from the ancient family of Black. "I see." he said staring at the Gryffindor table. He wondered where Cecilia was, they had unfinished business. He smirked at the memory from last year, fixing his gaze on the table, unaware of the girl he accidentally fixed his gaze on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 am

He frowned in annoyance at Vine. "I do hate repeating myself, but yes, Black."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 am

Lily had taken a seat at a fairly empty area of the table about half way down the hall, where she could pay attention to all of her surroundings. She didn't want to be alone, and no doubt she wouldn't be for long, but at this moment the peace of being alone was glorious. She looked up from the table, feeling some eyes on her and found herself looking at the returning student who appeared to be daydreaming. She widened her eyes as if to say, 'what are you staring at?' and quickly looked back down at the table again, where food had appeared. She smiled for a moment before digging in.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 am

"Many of us do stuff we hate to do but we do it anyway, Black." he said, snapping out of his thoughts he noticed the girl who had widened her eyes at him, he gave her an amused smirk. Gryffindors were always fun to mess with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 am

He barely gave Vine a glance before excluding him altogether, he found Vine currently thrilling. Everything was thrilling. He curled his lips in distaste and set his cane down with a dull clank.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:17 am

She laughed lightly and shook her head a little as she caught the boy smirking at her. She'd always found Slytherin's stupidly entertaining, or really interesting to interact with. Sure that may have been unusual for a Gryffindor to think, but then, she wasn't exactly ordinary. She glanced over the people sat at the tables ahead of her and smiled at the number of people she recognised and had become acquainted with over the past few weeks. Just last year she had barely spoken to anyone and now she could, and would, speak to anyone thanks to her overcoming what she thought would silence her for life.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:23 am

He raised his brow and snorted, how long was this going to last? He could just sit down and stare for hours, until she came and asked what was wrong with him. He continued to stare at her, wondering when she would give up. Black seemed quite, like most slytherins. They were the cool bunch of Hogwarts after all, when compared to noisy gryffindors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 am

With one last glance around the hall Lucifer got up, brushed off non-existent lint off his robes and proceeded to walk towards the entrance of the great hall without a word or a backwards glance. His cane making the dull clanking thuds in step with his feet always seem to calm him even if he didn't need it. He made is his way nonchalantly down to the dungeons and to his dorm.

OOC. I will have to call it a night guys, I'll see you around Vine, Lily.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:32 am

Ooc Night, Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 am

Lily finished off her first plate of food and looked round smiling once more. She watched a boy with a cane leaving and raised an eyebrow then returned her gaze to straight ahead of her and found the boy still staring. Again she widened her eyes but this time mouthed "what?!" and stared back. It wasn't irritating her, but she certainly wasn't used to being stared down, and she was not about to go up and tell him to stop staring for she would simply be irritated by other Slytherins, even if she was friends with some of them. No, she would not back down.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 am

ooc Fare thee well Lux, sleep tight.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:49 am

His look was fixed on her eyes, she caught him looking at her and said 'what'. When are you going to avoid it? He asked to himself and with his elbows propped up on the table, his chin cradled in his hand. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 am

He was beginning to irritate her, but she was ready to play his game. She put down her cutlery and broke apart a bread roll, not for a moment looking away from the boy. She smiled playfully, whilst ripping the bread in to edible chunks. She continued staring, blinking slowly now and again, and started eating the bread.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:11 am

His eyes moved from her eyes to her lips and he began tapping his finger on the table with the same rhythm of her chewing. Few heads turned to the noise and few 'tsk tsk' sounds, he didn't care. He was determined to make her come all the way from her table and ask him what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:24 am

She smiled again, and bit her lip absentmindedly as she finished the bread. She blinked and took a long breath before taking a sip of whatever the fluid was in her cup. Smirking slightly, she moved on to the final part of her meal. She did have to tear her eyes away with each mouthful but she looked up between each bite, and savored the taste of the berries with cake and cream. Upon finishing she looked up again and licked the cream off her lips. He was still staring at her, and it was becoming rather creepy for her now. Why'd she have to be the first one he toyed with upon coming back? She sighed and stood, debating whether to walk over or simply leave.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 am

One of the third year students came up to Vine "Glad..to have you back..Vine." said nervously but Vine didn't respond, he raised his hand and motioned for the student to leave him alone. He gave one of his confident smiles as Lily stood up. He leaned back against his chair and fixed his tie.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 am

Finally, she decided she might as well go over and greet him. She walked slowly saying hey to students she recognised as she passed them. "Vine, it's great to have you back" she smiled playfully at him, "but would you be so kind as to stare elsewhere?" her smile widened and she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:44 am

Val entered the Great Hall, the first time since the things with Cassius. She could feel the eyes. Her hands were clenched in fists. She frowned and send an angry glare to a staring Hufflepuff. She rolled her eyes and headed to the slytherin table. "Great." She muttered when she saw Lily. And Vine. Great God, he is back.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:47 am

He raised his brow in surprise, why wasn't she intimated by him? Gryffindors, he rolled his eyes inwardly. However he couldn't let her think he was bothered by the situation. He smiled back, trying to look as genuine as possible, "Lily." he said shortly, emphasizing the L's. "Are you bothered by my staring?"
He saw Val out of the corner of his eye but his attention was on Lily now.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 am

She placed one hand on her hip and the other on her chest, laughing slightly "bothered, oh good gracious no," she smiled sweetly this time "it's just a bit.. odd." Again she crossed her arms, challenging him. She noticed Val heading towards the table and nodded in her direction, uncertain as to whether it would be a good idea to speak to her, for she did not look happy.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:58 am

She smiled slightly at Lily, and moved to sit on the table. Moving her feet on the table, she sweeped all of the glasses and plates away with har arm and leaned backwards to lie down. "Uuhh...." A younger Slyth behind her begun. "What." She said sharply, sitting back straight and turning around to look at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:59 am

He narrowed his eyes for a split second, trying to figure this out. He didn't understand social interactions well, odd was probably a right definition of what he did but what she did was odd as well, at least in his opinion.
He took few steps closer to her and crossed his arms, imitating her. He came so close that his nose almost touched Lily's, he could smell the scent of cake and cream, "You are not bothered, still?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 am

She took a sharp breath and dropped her arms to her side as he stepped so close to her, but blinked and kept her composure. She took a deep breath and looked directly in to his eyes "No. Not at all." She smiled and raised an eyebrow playfully.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 am

He heard several students coughing and shifting uncomfortably as Vine stayed in his position, his lips millimeters away from hers, she wouldn't back away. What happened while I was gone, he thought, people got some skin now.
"Do you know what is going to happen if you don't leave now?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 am

She raised an eyebrow, "Now why would I leave?" She spoke softly glancing sideways at the students who were shifting and coughing. There weren't many who would have stood their ground around him, but she had more confidence than them and even if she was getting uncomfortable, she wasn't going to move, he had started it after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet Morning? [open]   Another quiet Morning? [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another quiet Morning? [open]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next