Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival [open]

Go down 
+5
Devon Hallowsfield
Captain Darington
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Blood Morgenstern
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Reed Black

Reed Black

Arrival [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:39 pm

ooc: Oh, my bad. Well you were talking about it with Captain, so Reed guessed that you were going. Never mind though
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: Alright.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:44 pm

ooc: he is going, against his will though -sniggers-
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:15 am

Leo felt the train come to a stop. She straightened up in her seat, glancing out the window, feeling a slight tug in her stomach as she realised they were at King's Cross - and she was about to meet Seeker's parents.

Leo had been brooding for most of the trip, not being a very good conversation partner for Seeker. Many things had been flapping around her head like a persistent owl - family worries, school worries, Cel worries - mainly Cel, during the train ride. She was worried how Cel was going to survive the holidays, and she had wanted to talk to her before they separated, but she hadn't been able to find any of her friends before getting on the train. And once she had finally located Seeker and had snagged a free compartment, Leo didn't want to risk losing it. She knew there was going to be little that she could do for her best friend all the way in France and had wanted to give her some last few words of encouragement. But, unfortunately, it wasn't to be, so she would just have to contend with worrying silently - her owl Vulcan hadn't returned from his trip back to Australia, so she couldn't even send Cel a note.

She sighed as she stood up, nudging Seeker lightly with her foot. 'Come on, you, it's time to leave. Grab your stuff.' She pulled a long black jacket on, fixing up a scarf - she didn't like the look of that rain.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:30 am

Feeling a nudge she jolted awake, her eyes opening wide and a grin spreading across her face. With Leo so quiet and thoughtful, she must have drifted off to sleep.
'Excellent, are we there already? That was quick.' Yawning a little and rubbing her eyes, she took in her surroundings. They had arrived at King's Cross station, and the hustle and bustle of departing students, yelling parents and the steam from the train engine was causing the usual mayhem that was expected as children were reunited with their families for holidays. 'Alright, let's go, shall we? Time for you to meet the Delacours!' She gave Leo an encouraging smile before quickly smoothing her hair out, grabbing her trunk and strutting out of the compartment with Leo behind, eyes scanning the scene for her parents.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:39 am

Feeling the anxiety in her stomach growing more and more as they walked along the platform, Leo tried to stay as close as she could to Seeker as they navigated their way through the crowd on the platform. They went through the barrier with no trouble, emerging on the other side into the Muggle world. Clutching her jacket together with one hand and pulling her trunk behind her with the other, she glanced around nervously, not even knowing who she was looking for. 'Seeker, I hope you know where you're going ... I don't even know what your parents look like.'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:57 am

Walking confidently ahead of Leo and unaware of her sister's anxiety, her eyes narrowed as she looked for her parents. 'Of course I know where I'm going...' she replied, without a clue of where she was going. 'Uh, this way I think,' she waved a hand around the muggle station vaguely, pausing for a moment in confusion.
Suddenly she heard her name being called. Spinning around, she couldn't help but beam at the sight of her mother and fathers' familiar faces which she had not seen for so long. She grabbed Leo's hand and started racing in their direction, tugging her roughly behind her. 'Maman! Papa!'
Letting go of Leo's hand she embraced her mother and breathed in her wonderful scent. Adeline Delacour was a tall willowy woman who had long golden hair and bright blue eyes like her own. They looked so familiar it was no surprise that many people were not suspicious of the fact that they were not actually blood related at all.
'Maman, this is Leo!' She let go, grabbing Leo's hand once more and leading her over to her parents.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:36 pm

She let herself be dragged along by Seeker as she raced towards her parents. As Seeker greeted her mother warmly, Leo couldn't help but feel her own heart sink. She glanced around, a little downcast, at all the students being picked up by their families. A flash of annoyance passed through her, but she tried to keep her face polite and smiling as she faced the Delacours. Seeker really does look a bit like her ... mother.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Madame and Monsier Delacour smiled warmly towards Leo, whilst Seeker stood there wondering what was going through Leo's mind, watching her face carefully. 'This is my mother, Adeline, and my father, Claude.'
Monsier Delacour, a tall and proud looking man, smiled down at both girls. 'It iz a pleasure to meet you, Leo. We 'ope you enjoy your stay at our 'ouse, you might be tired of us by ze end!' He chuckled heartily, his rosy cheeks glowing warmly.
She rolled her eyes, whispering to Leo, 'don't mind him. He'll probably try to be friendly the whole way back. You can just ignore him and his accent,' she giggled, squeezing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Leo couldn't control a slight blush. 'Same here,' she said sincerely. As the Delacours lead the way out of the station, Leo clutched Seeker's hand. 'It's alright,' she whispered back. 'At least they're making an effort ...' She glanced around, hoping to see one of her friends. For a brief moment, she thought she saw a familiar hoodie disappearing into the crowd and she tried to make after it, but the Delacours moved down towards the other end of the station and the chance was lost.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Monsier Delacour adjusted his jacket, then took out a pocketwatch. 'Time we were off! Did you say goodbye to your friends, Seeker?'
She looked up, surprised at the question, and shrugged, thinking of Spell and Cel. 'I didn't see them at the platform, they've probably left already anyway...'
Adeline looked around nervously, then continued to usher the girls through the station saying, 'this way, we'll be getting to Delacour Court ze usual way.'
She followed her mother quickly, still holding Leo's hand tightly. 'We'll be apparating side-along. It's the easiest way to get to France without using the Floo Network,' she said, frowning a little. Apparatition was not known for being the most pleasant travelling experience.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm

'Apparition? All the way to ...' Her year's Apparition lessons were this year, but Leo had never gotten the hang of it. She also wasn't eligible to getting her license, so she hadn't even tried. She nodded, gulping as she remembered that moment when a Ravenclaw classmate of hers got Splinched. 'Okay.'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

She grinned, looking at Leo's expression. 'It's going to be fine. We don't have to worry about anything, they'll be doing all the work,' she said, pointing ahead to where her parents had stopped at the entrance to King's Cross Station. 'We better hurry up, they want to be back in time for tea obviously....' She winked, thinking of her father and his appetite. 'I think he's secretly jealous of the food at Hogwarts, always asking about what they serve us there. But don't worry, the food at home is good too,' she laughed. 'As long as you like snails.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4