Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival [open]

Go down 
+5
Devon Hallowsfield
Captain Darington
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Blood Morgenstern
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 am

With a lurch the Train stops. I blink and look around confused. "What's going on?" I hadn't noticed the landscape turning from hills to building.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 am

"We arrived, I think." She starts to collect all of her stuff. She had some candy left, wich she puts in her purse. Normal goes back into his cage.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 am

I rub my eyes and stand up. "What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 am

I yawn and stretch languorously and with a flick of my wand my trunk hovers. I was going to not carry it for as long as possible. I hated using effort. I look down at Cel and Reed not in the mood for any mischief anymore. The train driver would wake them and they looked to peaceful to disturb. "Bye, guys!" I say a false smile in my voice and I walk out my trunk floating next to me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 am

Olliver stopped abruptly mid sentance and looked out the window. "Already?" He complained. Percy packed his book quietly and gathered his owl and trunk. Captain gathered her things as well. The three of them knew to wait a few mintues untill the heavy traffic ceased.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 am

He jabbed his wand at his Trunk and it floated to him, next too his shoulder. "Well then." He salutes at Val smiling. "See ya around."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 am

"Bye Blood." She says shortly. A few minutes ago she had changed into Muggle clothes, a baggy jeans, a white top and a green cardigan. She smiles at Hex and picked up her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 am

"Bye Hex." She says sadly. "I'm gonna write you !" She picks up her stuff and heads to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 am

He slides open the compartment door grinning but then accidentally bumped into another sixth year. "Sorry." He muttered and he retreated back into the compartment knowing to wait until all but a few remained.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:13 am

The three of them walked out into the hallway. Most people, out of repect for the two prefects and two Quidditch captains, let them pass before them. They weaved without much effort onto the platform. Captain remembered Remus's words and was glad to have these two with her. He might be late, he reminded herself and decided to walk with Percy and say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:14 am

Snarling my way through the crowd I make a fast start and am one of the first to the exit. Sighing I let my trunk float to the ground and I grab the hand kicking the side out so it could roll on the little wheels I had installed a couple years back after observing a Muggle born with a odd trunk. I loved Muggle inventions. They were so crafty using their brain to find other ways to be lazy with their lack of magic. Wizards hadn't progressed nearly as fast as Muggles. With their flying cars and celliphones. "Oh!" that's what he said back in the train. I should have remembered. The Muggle floo network.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 am

He then walked through the crowd when the people had passed, quickly weaving his way through those that remained.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 am

She leaves the train with a deep sigh, her trunk and cage heavy in her hands. Now the journey really ended. She looked around to see if there was still somebody she knows. She spots Captain and runs over. "Captain. I.. I wanted to say goodbye !"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:19 am

Once he got to the exit he jumped out onto the platform a crazy grin on his face. He scanned the crowd for my Mum and Dad once he had lowered the trunk too the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:20 am

I come out into the bustling Muggle train station and sigh. No bullying my way through these people. I make my way through the crowd of Muggles and Magical parents and families waiting for their kids and siblings. My Grams wouldn't be here. The side of my mouth lifts in a half smile. No way in hell was she going to wait around for me just so we could go and Floo back to Switzerland. Too much of a hassle in her opinion and I agreed. Me and my Grams were much a like. So I head out of the packed train station. It was fuller than usual due to the raging storm outside.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:21 am

As he passed George and Fred Weasley, he gave them a High five. "Wotcher Twins. Seen my Mother and Father?" "Well..." Fred said as he scanned the Crowd like Hex had done.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 am

Both her and Percy stoped and turned to look at Val. She gave a smile. "Goodbye, Val." She said to her. Captain had to be careful about how long she stayed in one place, one of the perks of being an Auror's child. Percy knew this to and kept his hand in his where she knew he kept his wand. It looked casual enough to anyone who looked.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 am

George's eyes lit up. "Right over there mate, with my Mum. C'mon." Fred grinned and led him to both of their parents. As he spotted Cap and Val, he waved smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:27 am

I lift my head to the rain and let the it run down my face. Some of the Muggles gave me odd looks but I ignored them. And taking a deep breath I head to the familiar black cab that had waited for me every year. I grin and climb in.
"Sup, Jamie?" I ask the wizened old man in the front. He chuckles and shakes his head. The chuckle came out rather odd and rough. I knew he wouldn't reply. He couldn't reply. James had his tongue cut out by a wizard about a thousand years back and my Grams had taken him in, even though he was a Muggle. She had said 'You never abandon what you start! No matter what.. I started this and I plan to wither take care of him until he dies or kill him myself'
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:31 am

He strides up too his Mother with the twins by his side, who was currently talking to Mrs. Weasley. "Hello, dear Mum." He said as the Twins exchanged their own greetings to their Mother. "And Hello Mrs Weasley." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:31 am

He leaves the train, one of the last students to get off. He looks around to see if he knew anybody. Quickly he spots his uncle and heads over lugging his trunk behind him. A long summer with just this stern elderly man's company. He shrugs ready to get away before any of the people he had just met found him.
His uncle stares at him and says dryly, "You took a while to get off the train. Any reason why?"
Devon just shakes his head and begins walking through the crowd of students knowing his uncle would be right behind him. Soon they are outside of the station and Devon lets his uncle lead him into an alleyway. The old man apparates both himself and Devon to the small London home that he had prepared for them. Many wards protected the home from both Muggle and wizard eyes.
Devon ignores his uncle and heads up the stairs with his trunk finding his room easily. A long summer is coming, he thinks despairingly.

ooc: He needed to get home some kind of way. I've kinda been ignoring him
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 am

Captain waved to Val, walking over with Percy to his parents and siblings. "Hello Mr. Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Fred, George, Hex." She smiled to each of them. "Havn't seen Remus, have you Mr. Weasley?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 am

ooc: gtg Be back in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:39 am

She waved back at Hex, scanning the crowd nervously to see if her grandparents were there already. She sighed relieved when they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 am

His Mother Aveline pulled him into a Hug and he beamed at her. He shook hands with Mr and Mrs Weasley.

ooc: Back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival [open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next